[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a girl and I smell my 15 yo sisters panties and masturbate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o52ja5b0AY1u7vbh3o2_1280.jpg (434KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o52ja5b0AY1u7vbh3o2_1280.jpg
434KB, 1280x1707px
Im a girl and I smell my 15 yo sisters panties and masturbate to them. Does this make me a lesbian?
>>
>>7559863
But... why? Why can't you just smell your own if you're a girl?
>>
>>7559863
Turn back from the wincest OP, you'll never recover if you let the fetish overtake you
>>
>>7559886
Its just different when its someone else's. I do like to taste myself though
>>7559893
Well she is pretty cute tbqh and her panties make me so fucking horny
>>
>>7559911
It is really possible to "turn" into a lesbian like that? I thought you are born with your sexuality?
>>
>>7559863
it makes you a creep and a pedo
>>
>>7559863
But I thought cis girls couldn't be AGP? :^)
>>
>>7559942
>pedo
Im only 18 myself but I guess it is a little creepy
>>
>>7559863
>guys do this
ew pedo

>girls do this
lesbians are silent

why is there so much pedo in the lesbian community
>>
probably
>>
>>7559973
AGP is a meme
>>
>>7560095
Wish someone had told me that before I missed on on transitioning mid-young.
>>
>>7560113
hows it feel to know some academic theory ruined your life?
>>
>>7560126
Shit, but my life sucked anyway.
>>
>>7560061
There isn't, lesbians all prefer older women

gay men are the ones who are kill at the age of 22 because no one wants to fuck you if you're older than that
>>
>>7559863
>I'm a man and pretend to be a lesbian on the /TrannyTrannyTrannyTranny/ board on 4chan
>>
>>7560126
>>7560150
I probably wouldn't have transitioned anyway knowing my family and that healthcare and therapy are like where I live.
>>
>>7559973
Why wouldn't cis girls be AGP? I bet most of the lolitas on /cgl/ are AGP.

But smelling underwear has nothing to do with AGP, so I don't know why it was even brought up
>>
Lena, pls.
>>
>>7560222
>Why wouldn't cis girls be AGP?
Same reason AGP goes away with transition.

>But smelling underwear has nothing to do with AGP, so I don't know why it was even brought up
Right, it's a cis male thing. AGPs and other trannies wear female underwear. Cis lesbians are more like men.
>>
>>7560167
oh bullshit ive been to lesgen.

there's inevitably a "im 19 and she's only 15" and everyone will coo over the young couple
>>
This makes you insanely creepy
>>
>>7560279
everyone on 4chan is a pedo

meet some lesbians in real life fag
>>
>>7559933

This is a liberal lie. While people certainly don't choose their sexuality, there is absolutely no evidence that we're born with it. We have no sexuality when we're born.
>>
>>7559942
>>7560061
>>7560174
>>7560333
OP is only 3 years older... They could literally look the same age.
>>
Makes you a sick pervert. But if you're asking that you're probably bisexual and a pedophile so you are not a lesbian.
>>
>>7560422
>is into women
>but I don't like her
>can't be a lesbian then
Lesbian retardation.
>>
>>7560432
Never said that dumbass. Just said probably because the majority of girls who ask this later are usually just bi. I'm just assuming that she discovered something about herself later in life.
>>
>>7560445
>the majority of girls who ask this later are usually just bi
That would look good for you, wouldn't it?
>>
>>7560456
What the fuck are you on about? Not even a fag
>>
>>7560333
>meet some lesbians in real life
why would anyone want to do this?
>>
>>7560672
to fug
>>
>>7559863
>lesbian
with a panty sniffing fetish. Of course you didnt'y say anything about what guys do or don't do for you so you may be bisexual.
>>
Literally what is AGP?
>>
stop doing that creep
>>
File: dp3VU.jpg (96KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
dp3VU.jpg
96KB, 854x480px
>>7559863
Are you memeing?
>>
>>7562306
Autogynophilia
Getting sexually aroused by the idea of being a girl and doing traditionally feminine girly things.

The opposite is autoandrophilia, getting sexually aroused by imagining yourself as a guy and doing traditionally masculine manly things.

There's debate over whether they even exist at all, and over whether its possible for a cis girl to have AGP or a cis guy to have AAP.
>>
>>7559863
Every time I read cis lesgen there is always someone talking about their loli fetish or how they raped their friend at a sleepover so this is actually completely believable.
>>
>>7563812
Are lesbians scared of trans women because they project their rapist tendencies on them?
>>
>>7563812
Lesbian here and lolis are love
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.