[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think my mom would notice if I stole a pair of panties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 7qpb0k-l.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7qpb0k-l.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
Do you guys think my mom would notice if I stole a pair of panties to wear? I love wearing panties but I can't order any or go buy a pair at the mall ;-; any suggestions on getting my hands on some?
>>
She will notice.
Get a fag hag to buy them for you, queer.
>>
>I can't order any or go buy a pair at the mall
What are you, poor or chicken?
>>
>>7556877
A chicken ;-;
>>
>>7556849
No, I've borrowed loads off my sister for years and she's never noticed.
>>
>>7556879
Go to Target and buy them at the self-checkout thing, lol.
>>
>>7556877
most men I see at victoria's secret are mostly assumed by everyone that they're for his gf. Just do it.
>>
>>7556897
I've done it once before and I was never cought.
>>
>>7556849
>mfw I own these same pair of panties

Too bad they don't fit.
>>
>>7557012
>tfw no panties fit dick well
>>
I wish I had cute panties and a more feminine penis. Recently I can't even sleep at night I'm always on /LGBT/ thinking about how it could be. ;-;
>>
File: 013.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I've purchased girly clothes while wearing this style of outfit to the mall many times with different tights. Literally no one cared and I got some compliments from the sales ladies. Some even asked me for some fashion advice.

Suck it up and just buy what you want. It will go much better than you think. I have faith in you, anon.
>>
>>7557025
the problem is asian sizing which is much smaller than american

hrt shrinks the junk a lot though
>>
>>7557012

I usually get women's boy shorts which seem to fit very well.
>>
>>7557040
They're the comfiest girl panties.

Shame they don't look so good with boy parts underneath.
>>
Not OP, but maybe you guys can help me. I'm going to suck it up and get some panties tomorrow. I've been scouting it out for a while. There's a little set up of three packs at the end of the pantie isle next to the mens area. I'm going to get a pack of thongs, but what else? I want some that are still sexy, but more relaxed. I've been thinking bikinis, but they're buried in the back of the hooks and I don't want to be a sitting duck. Do hipsters look okay? There's a pack right in the front that has black and light pink. I live in a small town and don't want anyone to remember me, soooo.

Basically, hipsters or bikinis? What do you think guys will like better?
>>
>>7557080
>Basically, hipsters or bikinis?
What's even the real difference?
>>
>>7557080
If by hipsters you mean hiphuggers, then definitely those.
>>
>>7557084
The way they look and fit.

>>7557086
Why? Do they hold your junk better?
>>
>>7557274
Hiphuggers just look better.

If you want something to hold your junk then buy a gaff.
>>
>>7556879
Get a PO box and order them from Amazon. The people working in the Amazon warehouse aren't going to give a fuck what you buy. Amazon ships clothes in opaque bags, so the people at the post office won't know what it is either.
>>
>>7557034
Nice socks, what store did you buy them at desu
>>
File: 0053436826126.jpg (34KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
0053436826126.jpg
34KB, 600x604px
Don't wear other peoples underwear, bottom line. It's grossenough to wear someone elses underwear but if you're a guy, wearing your mother's panties screams Norman Bates to me.

Want panties? Than make friends with a lesbian who'll help you buy a pair that don't belong to your mom
>>
>>7557703
It's washed and clean who cares? I don't think OP has sexual intent so I don't see how it's weird.
>>
>>7556849
go to americaneagle.com and sign up for email updates for deals.

they have deals on panties all the time, in like a week or two you'll get an email that says "10 pairs of panties for 30$" or something like that.

they're cute and soft and nice
>>
>>7556915
This. I've done this many times at target/walmart.
>>
>>7557803
Do they come in discreet boxes? I don't want anyone to know about it.
>>
>>7556849
I'm gonna put it this way, whats more embarassing, your mom finding out you bought panties at the mall, or finding out your wearing hers?

>>7557025
Not even brief panties with larger crotches? If you have a big unerect dick than your out of luck. Some of us white boys have little balloon dicks that go micro when there is no one for it to play with.

>>7557703
It's a common AGP thing, really embarrassing and gross when you look back on it. I think its due to easy availability and fear of being found out. Also usually starts well below the age of consent. Womens clothing is like catnip to AGPs.
>>
>>7556849
Wear regular underwear like a man, faggot.
>>
>>7556849
>>>7556849
But boys cloths aren't cute ;-;
>>
>>7557854
Meant to reply to you not op
>>
Why not have them delivered at your boyfriend's house?
>>
>>7557869
I wish I had one
>>
>>7557817
yeah. just a box that says "american eagle" with a pic of an eagle.

jesus you're afraid. its kinda cute
>>
>>7557915
Alright I think I'll do it... I hope no one opens it before I get home or something like that ;-;
>>
>>7557047
bullshit, boyparts while wearing those kind of panties are hot as fuck.

>muh fetish
>>
>>7557930
Good luck to you anon, you wear them with pride.
>>7557875
I selflessly offer my services
>>
>>7557854

But panties are worn by 50% of the population, so they are regular.
>>
File: 1185857345298.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1185857345298.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
mfw, I actually go to target and malls in person and shop with confidence, eyeing the cashier with no fucks given.

don't worry about it. if you are going to keep doing what you do, you need to be able to comfortably express yourself at any time you wish. freedom, you sissy.
>>
>>7557034
they were making fun of you
>>
>>7557034
pic or it didnt happen
>>
>>7556849
just be a passing tranny, the store clerks assist me in purchasing this type of goods because i look like a grill
>>
>>7558431
Easier said than done ;-; I live with religious parents can't trans for another year (I move out at 18)
>>
>>7557803
>tfw get emails about these all the time
>tfw live in europe so the shipping and importing is expensive as fuck
still buy these in bulk when theres big sales
>>
>>7557818
>It's a common AGP thing, really embarrassing and gross when you look back on it. I think its due to easy availability and fear of being found out. Also usually starts well below the age of consent.
Does that make it less creepy?
>>
You wanna be a freak?
How odd!
>>
>>7557290
Is if comfortable to wear panties over a chastity cage?
>>
>>7557080
Got a three pack of hipsters/hiphuggers and a three pack of thongs. I'm going to shower and shave then take some pics for my tumblr. Should a post a sfw pic here or does no one care?
>>
I started wearing guys underwear by wearing my brother's. No one noticed, but I do my own laundry otherwise you'd have to keep stealing them or they would get gross pretty fast.
>>
File: The Dick makes it better.jpg (82KB, 822x840px) Image search: [Google]
The Dick makes it better.jpg
82KB, 822x840px
>>7560481
link your tumblr
>>
>>7560541
>I started wearing guys underwear by wearing my brother's.
So FTMs do this too.
>>
>>7560547
pattiesable.tumblr.com
>>
>>7560610
You're really cute tbqh
>>
>>7560610
>pattiesable.tumblr.com
sable......sable.
didnt you start out in chastity. with a girlfriend
>>
>>7560610
your benis is smol and cute
>>
>>7560659
Nope. I started on /b/ half a year ago. I'd like to get a cage though!
>>
>>7556879
Dude I live in a small village where everyone knows each other. We have only 2 supermarkets, the cashier in one of them even went to school with me.
I just drove to the next town and bought them there. Nobody knows you there, and honestly i didnt even get a strange look from the old lady behind me, and i was buying 3 different ones.
People dont really give a shit, its all in your head.
>>
>>7557034
A G P

G

P
>>
>>7556849
I solen for my cousin and she´s never noticed.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.