[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do trannies here encourage people who are in their 20's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Why do trannies here encourage people who are in their 20's to transition? Do you want to create a new generation of hons?
>>
We need another atilla to take down the middle east
>>
>>7556634
lol what
>>
>>7556637
Attila the Hun --> Attila the Hon joke I'm guessing
>>
>>7556645
Yeah that was the joke
>>
>>7556615
>Because 20's is kinda your last chance IF YOURE LUCKY
>Transitioning at 20 is better than having a breakdown at 40 and transitioning then
>being slightly unpassable is different than being a Hon
>>
>>7556910
>>being slightly unpassable is different than being a Hon

Is this what young hons tell themselves?
>>
What is a hon?
>>
>>7563320
An unpassable trans woman so basically any white tranny above 19.
>>
>>7563320

Don't listen to this meme (>>7563835), of course it's harder as you age but there is still potential if you are blessed by genetics. It's really when you're in your 30s and have a wife and children when you're in hon territory.
>>
i'm in my 30s and and am hon tier now. So I enjoy watching the trans revolution from the sidelines.
>>
>>7556615

> Began HRT, diet and exercise at 22
> 23 and talking to mother
> Sulking that I look so manly
> She says I'm not even remotely as masculine as my father
> See picture of him in his teens when he looked boyish and then again at 24/25ish where he was masculine to the point of ripped. Thick body hair all the way up his arms yet balding on top.
> Gosh damn did I dodge a bullet!
> Wear one of the casual comfy shirts he currently wears.
> Suddenly feel so small and petite
> Realise that looking like a slim 18 year old boy with little boobs is WAAAAAAAAY better than the way I could have looked.

Moral of the story is that even starting at 22 I was able to stop my dysphoria from getting FAR FAR worse.

Sometimes, when I feel particularly sad I go and put that shirt on to remind me that transitioning was the best choice I have ever made.
>>
>>7556615

Because we believe that hon-hood is better than the monster that is a tranny off the moans. You think trannys are crazy? They were all worse before the HRT. We want to save lives... It's literally only cis people who shit on HRT, all trannys know that passing is a meme and that it's actually better to be an ugly hon than a repressed asshole.

It's kind of like clinical depression. People with clinical depression who have received treatment know that is the best solution to the problem. So they evangelize. But there are others who believe that the individual they know with the condition just needs to get over it. It's all a part of some conspiracy to keep you hooked on expensive medicine. "Clinical depression isn't real, because I don't have it and the internet said so, but you can't say the internet told you it is real because I am cognitively dissonant"

At the end of the day people are retarded. HRT is the only option for trannies regardless of age. Hons are precious, earlys are precious too. All Transfolk are precious. I'd rather openly accept all members of my community than allow snakes in the grass to divide us.
>>
File: 1475954179480.gif (2MB, 537x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475954179480.gif
2MB, 537x300px
>>7565010
so much this
>>
>>7565010
I disagree
Passing > forever boymode > hondom > being off HRT
>>
>>7565010
But hons embarrass you in front of everyone, they make a mockery out of you
>>
File: 1480711627921.png (205KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
1480711627921.png
205KB, 300x311px
>>7556615
Misery loves company, however, I won the genetic lottery, so I don't hang out with trannys.
>tfw not even a tranny yourself
>tfw looking like a girl is just the best strategy to get straight guy cock
>>
>>7561580
Hon is not only being unpassable, but its a mindset.
>>
>>7565465
What does a hon mindset entail?
>>
>>7565138

Nothing makes me more dysphoric than seeing a hon in the wild. But I would rather feel a bit triggered and uncomfortable than oppress the most genetically shat on individuals that currently exist. You might think shit like cerebral palsy is worse... At least society wants to help them, at least they aren't told to get the fuck over their condition. Trannies are the true victims of the age. So HRT for everyone!
>>
>>7565504
lack of self-awareness, especially in terms of passability. A fetishistic male mindset is optional
>>
File: 1483229437775.png (348KB, 738x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483229437775.png
348KB, 738x560px
>>7565504
>>
File: 1476589008095.jpg (73KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1476589008095.jpg
73KB, 1033x679px
>>7564884
>>7565010
>>7556910

Your all so right. If I had to chose between a gross ball of self hate and transiting at 23 I'd always transition.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.