[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guys immediately stop texting/calling me as soon as they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>guys immediately stop texting/calling me as soon as they fuck me
What did I do wrong.
>>
How are you meeting?
Most guys just want to empty their balls, not get a bf.
>>
Don't have sex before marriage
>>
File: stop.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
112KB, 208x206px
>>7554892
Stop being gay
>>
>>7554908
I am a straight woman though.
>>
>>7554914
>woman
Where's your womb mate?
>>
>>7554892
You're a whore and you enjoy it.
>>
>>7554914

Are you trans then?
>>
>>7555098
Yes ...
>>
what do you think you did wrong
>>
>>7555104

Sucks. I always wonder if there's an effective way to communicate to a trans girl that I'm not trying to pump and dump. I mean, I tell them as much if they ask, but I suppose everyone does, regardless of whether or not they mean it.
>>
>>7555104
Are you cute and passable? Could be that they're ashamed.
>>
>>7554892
Don't give them sex too soon. If sex is all they want, they'll give up before getting to pump and dump you.
>>
>>7555104
Pls
>>
>>7555104
Chaser here. I used to pump and dump trannies, but realized how hard they are to come by. Now I just pretend to care about them so I can keep smashing them.
>>
File: 1482031836567.jpg (28KB, 549x503px) Image search: [Google]
1482031836567.jpg
28KB, 549x503px
>>7554892
I only stop texting or calling if you're boring or if you don't fall into the trutrans archetype. This might apply to other chasers here, too so consider that?
>>
You had physical contact with a normie
>>
>>7555181
I am cute but not passable to be honest
I look like a tween femboy

>>7555212
The guy I was with also pretended to care when he was pinning me down and playing with my nipples but never returned my txts afterwards

>>7555224
I am pretty boring, yes, but I never though guys had a problem with that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.