[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a guy who is curious about his sexuality, how do I start with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (80KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1000x650px
As a guy who is curious about his sexuality, how do I start with anal masturbation? Should I start out with a toy? If so, what kind of toy? Also what kind of lube? Also is it completely safe to do that or could I hurt myself?
>>
Start with your fingers, and yes you can hurt yourself if you put something to big up there.
>>
>As a guy who is curious about his sexuality, how do I start with anal masturbation?
Finger yourself in the shower, try to find your prostate and learn how to relax.
>Should I start out with a toy?
Sure, but I'd get something cheap before buying a BD toy. They're well made and last forever, but they're expensive.
>If so, what kind of toy?
Whatever you want, if you're into the idea of getting fucked by a big fat dick like a little cockslut, get a dildo. If you just want to try prostate stimulation, get a vibrator or prostate massager. Obviously don't start with the largest size they have.
>Also what kind of lube?
water-based, silicone based will degrade silicone toys and oil based will degrade latex condoms.
>Also is it completely safe to do that or could I hurt myself?
you can hurt yourself if you're not careful, just go slow and use plenty of lube. use way more lube than you think you'll need and then use double that.
>>
>>7554874
> could I hurt myself
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/2-guys-1-horse-mr-hands
>>
>>7554874
one finger, two fingers, then three fingers, and so on until you can go up to your wrist

>tfw I did this as a teenager and tried to convince myself I was straight
>>
>>7554874
>get a vibrator
any idea where I can find those vibrator eggs?
>>
I used to anal masturbate a lot when I was a teenager but now my anus is sensitive and tears alot when I shit.

Any way I can fix this?
>>
>>7554972
iktf, it made shitting a lot easier when I was a kid

>tears a lot
you're probably not drinking enough water. I had this issue a couple months after starting on Spiro. Your shit will turn sandpapery when it's completely solid.
>>
So start with fingers and then use a toy, got it. What dildo size and "brand" (type) should I get?
>>
>>7554874
Well, fingers are a good way to start. If you want something bigger, make sure you squat. You are more relaxed that way, and it's easier to get in.
The big thing is to relax. I prefer anal orgasms than normal ones. Nothing like having a anal orgasm with dick in you.
>>
>>7554938

Yeah an animals with a huge cock, incredibly strong, and has little control is likely to hurt you when getting fucked, but just playing with your butt you're very unlikely to do damage, if you managed to perforate your colon then you're doing something severely wrong. Really the worst thing you can do is stretch a bit too much too fast and cause a little bit of bleeding.
>>
>>7555150
Bad Dragons are very high quality, and offer a lot of sizes to choose from. I would recommend any toy that has a shaft circumference of at least 4.5" to start off with.
>>
Not OP, but I'm thinking about getting a prostate stimulator and I was wondering if this( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007H1NGUG/ref=twister_B00C2AKXGW?_encoding=UTF8&th=1 ) was a good one. I've been able to fit a wii remote up my ass before, but I've kept getting worried that it will get stuck up there.
>>
Start with a tongue, saliva for lube.

Push the saliva deeper with a penis
>>
Bump, was gonna post the same shit
>>
>>7555265
This.

Don't bother being careful at all, it will just get in the way of your pleasure. If there is some blood, measure it and make sure its less than a cup before moving on.

Buy the biggest dildo possible and ram it up in your ass and go to town.
>>
>>7554874
I'd recommend trying one of the smaller model aneros toys. They're specifically designed to focus on the prostate and work hands free with plenty of online tutorials and resources.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.