[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys, I hope you are having a wonderful day. But today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: imrs.jpg (127KB, 1484x733px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
127KB, 1484x733px
Hello guys, I hope you are having a wonderful day. But today I wanted to talk to you who live in 3rd world/ very intolerant countries.

How do you cope on your day to day life?

Are you planning to move to another country? If not, what is preventing you from doing it?

Best wishes, please be safe.
>>
>countries with a score higher than 45
I call bullshit.
That's about as believable as Mike Pence supporting gay marriage, or Hillary winning the presidency.
>>
I live in Poland and I want to keep the country how it is. Our values are one of the best in Europe, and nobody will lynch you for just being gay if you are going to keep it home. Even our far right politicians see it this way. Western countries dont have a future with their mad politics.
>>
File: lgbtmap-2.jpg (3MB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtmap-2.jpg
3MB, 4500x2234px
>>7554372
I know, I'm sorry :(. I think this is a better map.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>7554534
>nobody will lynch you for just being gay if you are going to keep it home.
>in Poland
If monkeys had a country it'd be named Poland.
>>
I'm from Mexico and have been out since I was 16 and never have had any problems with it.
>>
>>7554543
That one's outdated
The wikipedia map is a lot better
>>
>>7554562
Being out to your cat does not count.
>>
>>7554599
I came out to my school friends and my mom knows too, stupid faggot.
>>
>>7554606
>I came out to my school friends
In the US I bet.
>my mom knows too
And she cried when you weren't looking.
Just like all these other "coming out is great" memers.

Next.
>>
>>7554622
I live in Mexico, fuck off
>>
>>7554644
Look mate I know your precious story did not happen the way you say it did.
And certainly not in Mexico.

What's your goal?
>>
>>7554543
outdated, gay marriage (called "civil union" as to not upset religious fags) is now legal in italy
>>
>>7554543
Why is Svalbard yellow? I thought they were covered by the same laws as mainland Norway, besides that one Russian community.
>>
Feels good to be Spanish.

Feels bad to be alone though.
>>
File: iamrobot.png (324KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
iamrobot.png
324KB, 600x652px
>>7554318
Russian MtF reporting in.

>How do you cope on your day to day life?
Repressing, transition in Russia is the same as suicide.
Trans people can change their legal documents only after SRS and it is extremely hard to do.
People here are extremely transphobic, even psychiatrists are.

>Are you planning to move to another country?
Sure, I will never forgive my trashed childhood to this intolerant shithole.

>Best wishes, please be safe.
thx, god bless you.
>>
>>7557634
If I told my parents that I was gay, they probably kicked me out of house and cursed.
>>
>>7557700
Where do you live?
>>
>>7554318
Turkish fag here. Yes i plan have my grad education abroad in a place where lgbt community is accepted. What may prevent me? High competition in my area ( comp sci) , my good but not the best grades, visas, working permits
>>
>>7554534
Yeah, suing your parents just to change your gender on ID sure is sweet, huh?
>>
>>7557954
Aklınızda hangi ülke var?
>>
Brazilian-American mtf
My home state was the first to elect a transgender member of the state senate so that's cool.
>>
gay nigger from mauritania here
kill me
>>
>>7560259
Brazilian state or US state? Both these countries have states and senates...
>>
>>7560621
your government is probably working on it already
>>
>>7560656
>implying nigger governments can accomplish anything
>>
>>7560730
>>7560621
to samefag, or not to samefag? that is the question.
>>
>>7558106 any place that embrace lgbt rights, and any university with ranking above top 50, i dont have any preference, except i would really like to get to stanford because pioneers in my research field are there and its close to sf and Slicon valley. But i know ill never get there, still im going to send an application
>>
>>7554318
this map reminded me of the existence of San Marino and my burning desire to conquer it
>>
File: 1470968502867.png (145KB, 376x436px) Image search: [Google]
1470968502867.png
145KB, 376x436px
>>7554534
>Our values are one of the best in Europe
>Poland
I'm happy you can be happy about living in Poland, but like...
>>
>>7566552
Well, at least we don't want muslims I guess?
Otherwise pierdolić ten kraj, kurwa.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.