[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 18 seconds to tell me why you don't have a qt transboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
You have 18 seconds to tell me why you don't have a qt transboy boyfriend

Lesbians need not answer.
>>
>>7551843
vaginas are gross
>>
>>7551843
transboys are just grils with a mental disorder
>>
Got married before I found out I'd rather date a slim cute little transboy. Someone like Blair White would be perfection
>>
>>7551843
They have to pass well and allow me to use their vagina to fulfill my degenerate fantasies. Also I don't want to have a bf who's insecure with their masculinity and that kind of unavoidable with transmen
>>
>>7551868
>Blair White
>Transboy
>>
>>7551843
because im to much of a coward to ask one out, i'll instead keep repressing my feelings and pretending im not gay.
>>
>>7551843
Because I want a feminine girl, not a fucked up hairy, mentally damaged masculine one.

I had sex with a Ftm because they literally begged me when drunk, and I needed a rebound....was gross and I regret it.

Why do these dumb bitches transition, knowing men will find them more disgusting?
>>
>>7551843
because i'm a straight trans guy and not aap enough to date myself
[spoiler]talking to a qt transgirl though[/spoiler]
>>
>>7551933
Why would transMEN care if you find them attractive? You're not supposed to. The "gay" ones are trenders.
>>7551861
What do you think of transgirls? The only people who don't accept trans boys are hons who don't pass, or butthurt men who think "girls" transitioning to men means lessening their dating pool.
>>
>>7551843
none have asked me out

I've sort of made friends with an enby though
>>
>>7551843
Because I'm ugly and horrible
>>
>>7552143
also I'm mtf
>>
>>7551843
Because they are an internet meme of tumblr who don't actually exist outside of smoke, mirrors, and filters.

QT butch girls are where it's at.
>>
Already am one.
GF is very happy about it.
>>
Because testosterone-plagued vaginas are gross to me
>>
Because its weird and queer men are pussys
>>
>>7551843
I have never met a real one. They have all been non transitioning,bow tie wearing fakes.
>>
Because I don't know many, plus most transboys aren't douchebags and extremely manly and those are the guys I'm attracted to
>>
Because I've never met one, and even if I did I'm too fat and ugly for any of them to like me.
>>
>>7552936
ME TOO BABY ME TOO
>>
>>7552411
kek, dubs confirms
>>
>>7552559
then get off lgbt hetero
>>
I want a feminine guy or a feminine girl. Trans men want to be masculine. I'll respect their wishes and not keep them in my dating preferences.
>>
>>7552948
So much this
>>
>>7552936
I thought I was too. I've been plagued with being obnoxious, fat, and mediocre at best looks

Now I'm on the highway to a transboyfriend myself :^)
>>
>>7553147
Update: I now have a qt transboyfriend.

Why don't any of you have one
>>
>>7551843
They're disgusting
>>
>>7555178
lesbian go away
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.