[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, how would you describe Vivec in terms of gender,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Hey /lgbt/, how would you describe Vivec in terms of gender, identity, and sexuality?

no Azuras ITT pls
>>
Vivec was a normal straight guy before he CHIMmed.

After that he just became way too weird to be assigned a label.
>>
does xhe have a feminine mautra
>>
>>7551226
he is a god so the way i take it is, thinking about genders is a human thing he would probably say something along the lines of being a god trancends human understanding and is neither male nor female.
>>
File: tumblr_n57y8drbYm1t3fruoo2_540.jpg (85KB, 540x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n57y8drbYm1t3fruoo2_540.jpg
85KB, 540x594px
>>7551493
Pretty sure Vivec was a hermaphrodite child prostitute before they CHIM'd (If "What My Beloved Taught Me" is to be believed- and I do think it is since Vivec is MK's baby)

>>7551560
Actually, according to Michael Kirkbride, Muatra is both masculine AND feminine- it's just that the phallic imagery is more readily apparent.

>>7551563
I think Vivec might answer similarly. Alternatively, they could answer in a way that was very "anti delineation" in the manner of "the more precisely you try to pin it down, the further from truth you become"
>>
>>7551226
I think it's like trying to give Slaanesh a gender and sexual orientation.

The subject at hand is so far removed from the human concept of sexuality, any specific definition we could come up with would be pointless.
Also because the less we ponder Slaanesh's crotch and all the cosmic, octodimensional horror of it, the better.
>>
>>7551877
I unironically like how you compared Vivec to the edgelord supreme chaos god of rape and cocaine
Because that's not inaccurate
>>
File: image.jpg (418KB, 1229x1007px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418KB, 1229x1007px
>>7551226
>Hey /lgbt/, how would you describe Gwyndolin in terms of gender, identity, and sexuality?

no Aldrichs ITT pls
>>
File: nerevar.jpg (8KB, 90x184px) Image search: [Google]
nerevar.jpg
8KB, 90x184px
>>7551226
I found Sotha Sil dead and killed Almalexia and Vivec.
>>
>>7551226
i like this thread.
this is a good thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.