[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im wll past transitioming age... how do I kill my dysphoria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_12123-L5nqDkr922831154.jpg (63KB, 527x792px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12123-L5nqDkr922831154.jpg
63KB, 527x792px
Im wll past transitioming age... how do I kill my dysphoria? I dont want to die alone as some wierdo.
>>
>>7549809
How old are you, and how do you define "transitioning age"?

I ask because you can't kill dysphoria. It'll only get worse until you transition as a 40 year old hon or become an hero.
>>
>>7549831
20, it's too late, I'll just kill myself
>>
>>7549835
> 20
What are you smoking, my man. Just transition. I promise you'll turn out a lot better than you think.
>>
>>7549831
21. Eugh I just want to wean myself into something like gayness so i can be happy
. My face has zero feminity and i cant afford ffs till im 27 at best.
>>
>>7549809
High velocity lead applied directly to the forehead.
>>
>>7549835
I started HRT at 24 and I'm fine. Grow a pair. Then lose it eventually, I guess.
>>
>>7549844
>>7549835
I transitioned at 20 and now I'm a cute (and cis passing) girl. Puberty's not even over at this age for most people.
>>
>>7549851
>>7549831
Gah, fuck you guys. Now im going to look like HRT himmler for the next 6 years.
>>
>>7549809
Once I started taking any level of estriodol a few days later my mood improved drastically. Even in amounts that would do little to nothing in terms of changing your body. Try taking just 1 or 2mg for now. Your skin and hair will improve a lot too
>>
Is it a meme to create hons on this board?
>>
>>7549847
>Grow a pair. Then lose it eventually.
THIS, best tranny line ever said
>>
>>7549851
>Puberty's not even over at this age

lol what
>>
>>7549809
That's a super cute leotard, I want it owo
>>
>>7549859
>HRT himmler
LOL

Also, >>7549860 is totally correct. Even without the physical changes, HRT does wonders for mental health.
>>
>>7549851
>I'm a cute (and cis passing) girl
Post a pic or gtfo hon
>>
>>7550156
puberty continues until like early 30s

look at the difference between a 20 year old male and a 30 year old male especially in things like beard and body hair
>>
>>7550156
Male puberty can have some affects up to age 25. Depends on the person.
>>
>>7550261
only if you're a very very late bloomer
>>
File: gthdiQD.jpg (264KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gthdiQD.jpg
264KB, 1200x1600px
>>7550209
Not the person you're responding too but...
And maybe not 100% cis passing, but I started at 19 You can't expect miracles.
>>
>>7550371
>You can't expect miracles.
Then a man I remain ;_;
>>
>>7549835
Male puberty doesn't stop until you're about 25. Until then you're body is still going to be super receptive to HRT. You can definitely still pass, might even turn out qt if you have the genesm
>>
>>7551276
>you're body

Stupid phone
>>
>>7549835
idiot
I'd give everything to be 20 again
start doing something or you will be legit hopeless and kill yourself for real in 10 years
>>
>>7551311
how old are you anon? ;_;
>>
>>7551209
Im just gonna take estrogen. Not like I have anything to lose...
>>
>>7549809
>tfw started spiro and estrogen at 20 for like 2 months
>turned 21 a month ago
>taking a month long break due to money problems but will order more today
How fucked am i
>>
>>7550163
I'm pretty sure that's solid carbon fiber
>>
>>7553212
Yup I still want it, but sculpted to fit my dumpy gorilla-body
>>
>>7553212
Its latex silly, latex with an oil
>>
>>7553870
Says on the site it's carbon fiber
>>
>>7554343
Oh, I actually like that a lot. It could be a sort of posture enforcer then.
>>
I want it desu
>>
>>7549809
I transitioned at 20 and i pass fine now. Transition takes effort and guts. Buck up and gulp your pills faggot.
>>
>>7550189
Is it a good idea to do a test like that though?
>>
>>7551209
Well, i looked pretty damn boyish beforehand. There's a chance you'll look better than you think
>>
>>7549809
Don't kys for being too old, kys for being a disgusting tranny freak in the first place.
>>
>>7555022
I will be a hon if i transition, 100%. Ill need ffs...
>>
>>7554936
Ew nvm looks like shit in bright light
>>
international dating for youths

It is referred to as acquiring fulfills. as well as itself gives the broad range of guides available for teens to study. quite a number of subjects incorporate for some be of assistance, solutions, hilarity and as well,as well as the motion customer reviews. It is a bio to work with anything else teenagers might be thinking about. the good news is message message board, and a chew the fat room of associating up online websites internet. the teen goes serving size offers internet consumers [url=http://www.chnlovecomplaints.com/tag/chnlove-scam-2/]chnlove scam[/url] to respond a unique character associated subjects or match all involved lets start work on [url=http://www.bestdatingreviews.org/datingsites/Chnlove]chnlove scam[/url] a complementary soon to be fiance.

other ways a young person has the ability to gather other teenagers who have an interest in dating is with networking directories comparable to MySpace and thus twitter. most financial concerns are very fashionable and as well as sort its just targeted prospects into your communities according to just where definitely by means of, specifically these firms went to high school, specifically where consumers give good results or which will unique pursuit are hands down. in consequence, young people most likely will searching for some other within his or her their school skincare products or home town. when they apply for, persons can possibly individualize his or her's sheet on a motif fitting their personality or even a thing the background music most people want to. tv audiences to our profile can get important of everything that that person is much determined by her style and design, Music combined with written estimates.
>>
File: ArnoBrekerDiePartei.jpg (2MB, 1747x1183px) Image search: [Google]
ArnoBrekerDiePartei.jpg
2MB, 1747x1183px
Steroids, Heavy Lifting, Athleticism, Muay Thai, Death Metal.
>/fit/
>>
>>7562812
Too late, i've already started HRT. Incomming tities and mental illness.
>>
>>7550371
You aren't cute or passing at all.
>>
>>7563452
Eh I like them.
>>
>>7563457
*him
>>
>>7563466
>>7563452
Idk man I think they're really cute, they'd pass for normal people who don't look close. Sounds like you just super high standards.
>>
>>7563452
Have you seen the average black woman bro? They look fine, and less like a monkey than a lot of other black women.
>>
>>7549831
hey Im 38, should I an hero now or wait a bit?
>>
>>7549860
Thats some bs placebo effect and you'd better take *real* mood medication for improving mood.
>>
>>7556543
>Is it a good idea to do a test like that though?
I knew within the first two weeks, and that's too early for physical changes, certainly nothing permanent.

You may get a little nauseous for few days as your body adjusts, but if it's right you'll know it.
>>
>>7564056
Actual antidepressants barely ever work. They've been proven to only beat placebo in around 10-15% for SSRIs and MAOIs tend to get like 20-30% but you can literally die if you eat 1g of cheese.
>>
>>7564027
Wait a while, don't you want to see if the future is trans friendly? Maybe hons will be viewed as woman? Or maybe we'll have better non transitioning alternatives for hons?
>>
>>7564492
...and Santa will become real?
Are there any researches of alternative treatment for GID at all?
>>
>>7564412
>but you can literally die if you eat 1g of cheese.
What the fuck?
>>
>>7564703
MAOIs cause a hypertensive crisis with certain foods that can lead to death. Reversible MAOIs let you eat slightly larger quantities without dying but they still have the same risks. Certain dairy products, some beer, etc can kill you.
>>
>>7549809

Invest in VR. Also (from what I can tell) the long term effects of hormones aren't well studied.
>>
>>7565000
They're pretty well studied. HRT has been used for menopausal women for like 50+ years now. That's kind of how we found out just how dangerous synthetic estrogens and premarin are.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.