[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the hatred of trans women based on their lack of masculinity,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 4395830.png (2MB, 1548x1594px) Image search: [Google]
4395830.png
2MB, 1548x1594px
Is the hatred of trans women based on their lack of masculinity, or the presence of their femininity?
>>
>>7548119
its because most of humanity believes that you are born as what you are born as and anyone trying to say they are a woman when they are obviously a man is going to get shit for it

also because, as usual, a guy doing something gay is more detestable than a girl, so MtFs get a pass from most people except their parents
>>
>>7548139
FtMs*
>>
>>7548119
Men have to Man Up and look after women.

Men who don't are abandoning their responsibility and duty and seeking female privilege.

That's gross and perverted. You have to be female at birth to get that.

t. society
>>
>>7548119
yes
>>
>>7548119
It's the hater's own fear that they may be accused of being feminine.
>>
>>7548436
then explain how i'm trans and misogynistic?
>>
>>7548119
Their lack of masculinity, they believe that trans women are failed men shirking their duty of being providers and protectors.

>>7548200
This.
>>
>>7548119
I support trans rights, and I have no problem with them. I do feel sorry for them, they stick out like someone wearing a costume, and the surgery stuff is gross.
>>
See:
>>7548200
>>7548503
Personally, I'm very supportive of the trans cause and am glad that it's getting support for that exact reason, it's good to see the misandrist hypocrites suffer, if only just a bit.
>>
The hatred of trans women comes from the universal desire to protect women

Femininity is sacred and worshipped, trans women intrude on sacred territority
>>
>>7548503
>they believe that trans women are failed men shirking their duty of being providers and protectors.
that's true but it's a good thing.
>>
Because they're ugly.
>>
>>7548119
Unironically kill youself cancerposter.
>>
File: bit of both.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
bit of both.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>7548119
>>
File: 1473906666003.jpg (25KB, 254x312px) Image search: [Google]
1473906666003.jpg
25KB, 254x312px
>>7548119
We piss off the misogynists and the misandrists for similar reasons. The misandrists hate us because we're supposedly invading their sacred womynhood with the neurologically induced gender dysphoria that we were born with so we can rape them, and the misogynists hate us because we have dicks but we're girly, physically weak, and vulnerable fags who want to trick all of them into being gay with our feminine wiles, but yet we're somehow a huge threat to their wives and children because, again, rape.

Then you have the conspiracy theorists and right-wing political extremists who see trans women as Marxist uber-gays out to spark off the next Bolshevik revolution with our neo-vaginas. And of course the religious wackjobs who feel like we're the harbingers of the same impending apocalypse they've been whining about for thousands of years. It's gonna happen this year though, pinky swear. We're just too damn degenerate this time around in (current year)!
>>
>>7548764
>the misogynists hate us because we have dicks but we're girly, physically weak, and vulnerable fags
not all misogynists.
>>
File: 1472582953593.jpg (11KB, 287x98px) Image search: [Google]
1472582953593.jpg
11KB, 287x98px
>>7548790
>>
>>7548799
>tfw look down on girls and trannies despite being one
>>
Because masculinity is a scurge on humanity and we are here to eradicate that blight from the planet.
>>
>>7548834
Fuck off feminist.
>>
>>7548922
you have three options
transition
castration
or execution
chose wisely, testy
>>
>>7548119
Both, dudes contaminated with toxic masculinity hate the MtFs lack of masculinity, they see transwomen as failed males who bring shame upon their "(alpha) male ideals", even though many of these men are also nowhere near their own male ideals for different reasons.

Closeted trans-attracted men also hate the MtFs femininity simply because their existance arouses.them.
>>
>>7548928
None of the above, repression.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 316x202px
>>7548952
death it is
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.