[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm supportive of transgender people, but I want you to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_2262.jpg (93KB, 615x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2262.jpg
93KB, 615x856px
I'm supportive of transgender people, but I want you to explain to me why the person in this picture is or is not a woman. I dislike people who think trans people are freaks, but when I think about it, much of what they say isn't false. For example, why should a person born male, with no womb and no xx chromosomes be treated like a female? I ask this because I want some arguments to use against people who think they shouldn't be, and many members of the general public who are not very passionate about the trans issue may still nevertheless have some doubts about whether or not to consider trans men and women as the gender they identify as. And also, I chose a picture of a non passing transgender woman on purpose, because many transgender people are non passing, and they can't go stealth, so their womanhood/manhood is more question ones by society than a passing trans person.
>>
>>7544560
Pic related is not a woman no, that's a hon, neither a man nor a woman.
>>
File: 1477750177823.jpg (199KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1477750177823.jpg
199KB, 1080x1350px
>>7544577
>>7544560
yeah, they dont count!

here, have a qt!
>>
File: 1462491546479.jpg (94KB, 640x843px) Image search: [Google]
1462491546479.jpg
94KB, 640x843px
>>7544617
And another!
>>
>>7544577
Note to all posters: Don't fill this thread up with garbage responses like this. If the best response you can come up with is to simply call non-passing trans people "hons," then your "reasoning" skills are not needed.

My question is why people who lack xx chromosomes and the ability to function biologically as females should be considered women by society. Whether or not a transgender woman passes is scientifically irrelevant to my question, because neither passing nor non-passing transgender people have the biological qualities that have defined women for hundreds of thousands of years.
>>
>>7544642
>function biologically as females

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>7544560
I wish older MtFs, like OPs example, would pick wigs that are more age appropriate. Her clothing is thankfully conservative enough for her age and body type but that wigs is styled too young. Its color should have more salt to it too. I've met cis women, usually Krauts, with blocky bodies and blunt faces like this.... that wig tho. Damn.
>>
>>7544651
Biological women by definition can be impregnated because have a womb. Biological men by definition, can impregnate women because they have testes that produce semen.
Its simple, but is this definition sufficient?
>>
>>7544560
Why are hons so... huge? She must have a 40" waist and underbust at least. Men are fucking beasts.
>>
>>7544670
So sterile/neutered men aren't men and barren/hysterectomy-ied women aren't women
>>
File: groan.gif (824KB, 500x281px)
groan.gif
824KB, 500x281px
>>7544642
>muh chromosomes

And you'd rather it be one of THOSE threads? Can't we just make fun of hons like usual?
>>
because gendering is predicated on lazy social tropes so a blouse with a split in the back and buttons on the sleeves is 'for females' etc. why should your interactions be based on social nicety at all under your essentialist reasoning? you dont really have a question
>>
>>7544705
Sure they are still men and women regardless of whether or not they are sterile. But what would you say to somebody who thinks that species should be redefined to fit the desires of a someone who identifies as a different species? One what grounds should we redefine gender away from biology, but not species? I know this sounds stupid, but keep in mind, I'm supportive of trans rights, I don't actually believe in these counter arguments. I just want to see what arguments people have in favor of trans acceptance.
>>
>>7544670
Plenty of cis men/women don't fit into this category.
>>
>>7544710
No making fun of non-passing trans people. I started this thread to see what different useful ideas people have on the subject.
>>
>>7544560
Lets get this out of the way.

This board is not real life.

On this board OP pic related is not considered a woman because this board doesn't judge passing to be based on looking like a real woman, but if you don't look like an anime/video game girl you don't pass.

The person in the OP picture is in fact a woman. Being trans is a mental thing, but also based on the physicality of the person's brain. Being trans is a form of intersex that exists withing the brain of the individual. (see pic for more)

Anyway. The person in the picture is a product of society being a piece of shit. We all transition when we can/when we have the means. This means that people will transition sooner and sooner. Hons will gradually(largely) become a thing of the past.

As education improves and we teach people that it is ok to be trans we will transition sooner and sooner and look better and better.

We should be thankful to the person in the picture that they paved the way for us. We don't have to think they are pretty. We just have to respect that they went through shit so that we could be accepted. In a lot of ways it is a war for acceptance.

A war we are slowly, generation by generation, winning.
>>
>>7544727
Humoring these arguments would be your first mistake.
The most important thing about trans issues is the marketing, honestly. Humoring slippery slope attack helicopter bullshit just makes you seem like a cuck.
Best advice: dont engage.
>>
>>7544560
Most people address transgender people simply based on how they look or appear in front of them. If the transgender person in question reasonably looks like a woman, most people will address her using feminine "she/her" pronouns. However if the trans person does not pass as their desired gender, e.g. the person in OP's example pic, then you can expect a lot of people will misgender that person, either out of ignorance or due to homo- & transphobia. Especially transgender women who do not pass and/or look too masculine. The reason why non-passing trans women suffer from discrimination is because they are not perceived as women, they are viewed as men posing as a woman. Cis-heteronormative masculinity is the reason why cis men are often hostile against transgender women, because they base their self-worth around their masculinity which they would defend at all costs.
>>
>>7544727
I'm trans and I don't want the definition of male or female to be changed for my sake. People who want to change definitions are usually cis people who don't know what they are talking about. A male is defined as someone with a penis, but there are some men who are trans or intersex who don't have a penis. They are the exception to the rule. (this is like saying there are males, females and freaks, but less offensive.)

To answer your OP: trannies should be treated as their desired gender because it makes them feel comfortable. Biology doesn't even enter the equation. I don't consider myself to be biologically female but I exist socially as a woman.
>>
>>7544617
"She" looks like a crack whore
>>
>>7544617
I still can see the man in her face, sorry
>>
>>7544656
oh my fucking god, oh my gosh, so you think it's the fucking wig that makes him look like a hon? ReallY? Jesus christ you are so stupid
>>
>>7545074
Lol, delusional
>>
>>7545074
You can, but that's when she was femboy mode I believe
>>
File: 1483239783592.jpg (147KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
1483239783592.jpg
147KB, 539x810px
>>7545074
hows this
>>
>>7545079
Seriously. It's the giant body (42 band size at least), giant head, obviously masculine features, hercules shoulders (prolly 20" lol), etc. That wig would look fine on a normal woman her age.
>>
>>7545124
Not that anon but that's even worse desu, she looks way better when her face is fuller, but unfortunately her profession prevents her from eating
>>
File: 1463471392727.jpg (25KB, 400x602px)
1463471392727.jpg
25KB, 400x602px
>>7545120
No thats this
>>7545133
Yea I was being flippant.
>but unfortunately her profession prevents her from eating
True. She's actually in the top tier for transgirls her height though.
>>
>>7545079
I think the wig looks too damn young. Bitch would still look old and ugly with a gray wig, but would look like a conceivable ugly old Chanselor Merkle from Germany.

I've worked in offices alongside breeder cis women just as mannish as her. Faces like a man, or a toad, or a bulldog... ando whom some Bastard produced KIDS with.

Seriously, you lot are mostly barely old enough to buy alcohol for the most part, and you sit around acting like gatekeepers for what post-menopausal equivalent aged trannys ought to look like. It is equal parts hilarious and sad to hear you butt hurt fa ggots rant about hons like you're anything other than basement dwelling aspies, fresh off your mom's tit.
>>
File: 1453129655750.jpg (1MB, 3047x4000px)
1453129655750.jpg
1MB, 3047x4000px
Proportion and lighting are huge.
>>
>>7544560
HAHAHAHA this looks like an older looking Steven Crowder in drag
>>
>>7545142
How tall is she? Her bod is kinda bad tbqh, she has no curves
>>
File: 1474291444139.jpg (118KB, 1080x1274px)
1474291444139.jpg
118KB, 1080x1274px
>>7545278
6' 1" if I remember right.

Another anon pointed out that they have starved themselves to continue modeling

here's a better more recent female mode pic
>>
>>7544560
>For example, why should a person born male, with no womb and no xx chromosomes be treated like a female?

At the end of the day; because most people have their own shit to worry about and would do well to take the path of least resistance when dealing with total strangers whom they have no stake in and who are doing everything superficially possible to signal "I'd prefer if you referred to me as a woman."
Like honestly, whatever one's opinion is, why create an unnecessarily awkward situation by needlessly treating someone in a way that will obviously hurt or anger them?

But beyond that, I'd just recommend informing ones self on the science of what gender dysphoria is, and experiment with thinking of it in the same context as other medical conditions that they're more likely to have compassion for.
It's bizarre to me that the trans movement has pulled away from medicalisation so much when that seems to me to be the most objective, sympathetic angle from which to view it. You wouldn't condemn someone with chronic pain as a junkie for taking prescribed opiates, why would you condemn someone with gender dysphoria as a freak for taking prescribed HRT? You wouldn't condemn an autistic person for being distressed by sudden change, why would you condemn a trans person for being distressed by misgendering?
Maybe the discomfort with that association comes from the whole "it's a mental illness and should be cured with conversion therapy," ignorance, but that's so easy, it shouldn't be run away from. It just needs to be countered with the fact that transition, in some form, is the only treatment in all of history and culture that's been shown to be viable. The only people who push the 'conversion therapy' line are either innocently uninformed and generally open to new information, or they're willfully ignorant and won't listen to a word people say anyway.
>>
File: SC189410.jpg (101KB, 1088x1600px)
SC189410.jpg
101KB, 1088x1600px
>>7544642
>the biological qualities that have defined women for hundreds of thousands of years.

The word 'woman' has not exist for hundreds of thousands of years, and the in depth science of what differentiates men and women has not been understood for very long at all.
Way back in the days of Ogg, it just came down to a vague recognition of proportions and scents, they had no idea what kind of chromosomes a female-looking human had, if she was fertile, if she was intersex.
And back when the idea of living as the opposite sex was completely unheard of, people generally passed a lot better, simply because they were dismissed as ugly women and fail girlymen.
Transexuality isn't a new thing by a long shot, we're just looking at it in a particular way right now, with particular focus and particular language.
>>
>>7545256
>Steven Crowder
How many want to bet that Crowder is a repressed tranny? He talks about trannies way too much to be normal.
>>
>>7545414
>ancient statues of MtFs exist

Lmao wtf this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>7545483
It's Hermaphrodite, the offspring of Hermes and Aphrodite. Literally has functional male and female organs.
>>
>>7544560
What if pic related was just a really ugly XX tho
>>
>>7544636

Is that an MtF? Without context, I thought it was a Tumblrtier FtM
>>
>>7544560
That tranny almost has no jawline. It's like his chin and neck are slowly merging into one another, becoming one big fat blob between his head and his shoulders.
>>
>>7545500
No woman has a horseface like that.
>>
>>7545594
>>
>>7544560
some people must understand that they can't pass, and they're harming the movement and trans acceptance. it's sad, but it's the truth

i'm talking specifically about those 50 y.o. with dadbods and usually children from previous marriages
>>
I see it like language;

I can speak English, Mandarin, and German.

If I am in an English speaking country I am going to speak English, as with Mandarin and German.
If I walk up to someone speaking Mandarin who does not speak it, they can politely let me know they do not understand. They may be confused that I would speak mandarin in the first place, but I doubt any offense will be taken on either side.
If I continue to speak to them in a tongue they don't understand this would agitate them. They may feel unsafe because of my unresponsiveness to their request to stop. It is impolite of me to continue but I still have every right to.
If I am so opposed to English I can speak either Mandarin or German, I just have to find the right people to speak to.
>>
>>7544642

XX and XY exist, as do XXY, XY women, XX men.
Many people cannot 'function biologically' as women, due to being sterile from medical issues, or hysterectomys or whatever. Similar, men can lose their ability to father children in accidents, through surgery, or through simple natural defect.

Should any of those people be told theyre not women or men?
Defining either as 'being able to fulfill the female or male role in childbearing and birth' is ridiculous, since there's already lots of people who cant do either but who we unquestioninginly define as female or male.
>>
>>7544911
exactly. There are two types of men and two types of women: cis and trans. And then non binary people.
>>
>>7544560
>why should a person born male, with no womb and no xx chromosomes be treated like a female
Because most people aren't faggots and respect other people's identites.
>>
>>7544642
>the biological qualities that have defined women for hundreds of thousands of years.
Which are not looking like a woman, but muh chromosomes? Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>7544642
>>7544560
>For example, why should a person born male, with no womb and no xx chromosomes be treated like a female?
because it's not fair that only cis women get special treatment ;_;
>>
>>7544560
you think that's hard? imagine actually being one of those people like I am. every day is a new battle to try and justify my existence to myself.

>>7544680
cause -> effect
she's a hon because she has a 40 inch waist, she didn't grow one as a result of being designated a hon
>>
>>7545142
man
>>
>>7545492
Lol. It's Hermaphroditus, yeah. He was explicitly referred to as their son, and he merged with a nymph or siren or such when she couldn't control her lust for him and it made him androgynous with his dick and balls and female tits.
>>
>>7547347
You should have tried to justify your existence to yourself when you were turned on by scat and posted hundreds of videos and pictures of yourself whining and in bondage on /mtfg/ a week. You're in third place in the Lolcow contest behind CWC and PotC.
>>
>>7544636
cute, she looks like a tomboy lesbian
>>
>>7545124
lol waited too long, too much man face now.
>>
File: 1463216674995.jpg (127KB, 412x750px)
1463216674995.jpg
127KB, 412x750px
>>7548573
Nothing a little photoshop can't fix.
>>
>>7545318
>Better
>>
andreja is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>7544670
I'd simplify it to just having testes or having a womb, regardless of whether those organs are actually capable of functioning properly.
>>
>>7544636
This person is hot... From a gay male... Not sure if thats good or bad, but this person is a cutie.

sighs... me so ronery.
>>
>>7544560
You should only be considered a woman if you pass. If you can't pass you obviously weren't meant to be trans. You're just a perverted man trying to invade female spaces.
>>
>>7547347
>she's a hon because she has a 40 inch waist, she didn't grow one as a result of being designated a hon
More like everyone who transitions older than 30 is fucking gigantic. Sexual dimorphism really picks up through the 20s and 30s.
>>
>>7548851
>Sexual dimorphism really picks up through the 20s and 30s.
Is this true? What are some examples? I thought your skeleton at 18 is 99% finalized?
>>
>>7544642
>My question is why people who lack xx chromosomes and the ability to function biologically as females should be considered women by society.

Because that's the term society chose for humans born without xx chromosomes and the ability to function biologically as females.

Why can't you find another term for yourselves?

Why is it that the big things with wood on the bottom and leaves on the top should be considered trees by society?
>>
>>7544560
What's up with these hons and wearing short bangs? It makes you pass a lot less tbqh
>>
File: a.gif (1010KB, 500x245px)
a.gif
1010KB, 500x245px
>>7544739
It's sad that people like in OP's pic basically have to act as unwilling martyrs. Not like she had much choice, it was probably hon-dom or suicide/major depression.

Im pushing 30 right now hoping that I have a chance of being cute and passing. Working my ass off in the gym. Thankfully I have a nice ass and legs, but my rib cage and shoulders are a lot wider than id like. Plus my voice is deep :(

But really its a fucking gamble on my life. Hormones could be good to me, or they could not and I'd be stuck as a freak. Repression isn't going well either, being feminine just makes me too happy. I've opened Pandora's box already...now that im aware of this...it may be too late for me. I fucking hope to god I won't be a hon, its my greatest fear. Really wish I could have know sooner before T fucked me up, but I didn't have that luxury. I wasn't aware of my feelings at the time and what they meant. I was blind.

And then to add insult to injury, its seeming increasingly likely that no one in my life will accept me as 'her', and they really seem very unwilling to even slightly try to respect my identity. My own mother said that id always be her 'son'. Trying to show her the science behind all of this is essentially useless because she 'disagrees with it' for reasons. And she calls me stubborn. Some people will never accept your gender identity, even the people you would want it from the most. Your own flesh and blood.

I understand well why so many trans people talk about suicide on here now. Sometimes I don't even know where my mind is anymore...the prospect of possibly being a hon at some point in your future...and having to choose between that or masquerading as something you are not...it can easily make you hate life.
>>
File: politecisperson.jpg (35KB, 480x359px)
politecisperson.jpg
35KB, 480x359px
>>7544911
>>
>>7548949
So sorry you have to go through this :(

I can relate in some ways. The hatred against older transitioners is really disgusting. It's not like they have a choice. It's a miracle they don't kill themselves even after attempting to transition. I know I'd probably kill myself if I turned out to be a hon.
>>
File: wearedonehere.jpg (177KB, 625x836px)
wearedonehere.jpg
177KB, 625x836px
>>7545330
Bravo anon. You just won this thread. +1 internet for you.
>>
>>7548925
I thought bangs were good for hiding male foreheads?
>>
>>7549014
Wispy bangs are, especially for brow bossing. Short bangs just accentuate a male brow.

t. Mtf who usually wears wigs because my nasty kike hair can't be styled for shit
>>
>>7545128
Lol i'm an untransitioned transwoman and have 47" chest(so 44-46 bandsize?), 45 waist and hips, 22" shoulders and a 24" head. So I'm quite similar to this huge hon but much younger.
>>
>>7549033
>47" chest(so 44-46 bandsize?), 45 waist and hips, 22" shoulders and a 24" head
In your case, are these measurements a result of bone structure or fat? That's gigantic, no offense ;_;
>>
>>7549046
Some fat and a lot of bone. I definitely need to keep losing weight.
>>
>>7548949
I was born in 1990 and I'm 26 now. I'm in a similar situation. It's fucking awful.

I hate how shitty the younger people on this board are to people in our situation. As if we "fucked up" somehow and it's our fault, and now the fact that we are forever trapped as men is some kind of worthy punishment for our "fuck up" for not transitioning sooner.

I feel like a lot of the youngins on this board have this mindset that the way things are now for trans people are how it's always been. There's a complete inability to understand how quickly this stuff turned around. The idea that someone born in 1990 is doomed to eternal hondom while someone born in 1995 can transition young and pass is an incomprehensible concept to many. The line really is that thin, because that's how fast it turned around.

Trans people had zero visibility when I was growing up. The only "visibility" trans people had was to be laughed at on Jerry Springer. You can't know to start HRT if you don't even know "trans" is a thing. Then all of this shit exploded literally right after my puberty ended. Now I'm 6 feet tall with a very masculine face.

Sometimes it feels like my entire existence was meant to torture me. To put a woman in a man's body, then make me born just too early so I can watch those lucky enough to be born just 5-10 years later get to live their lives in happiness while I suffer in indescribable agony. Religious people talk about people like us going to hell, but I don't understand this argument. I'm already in hell.
>>
>>7549119
>Then all of this shit exploded literally right after my puberty ended
As someone born in 1995, I sympathize with you. I really do, and I'm really sorry you have to experience this kind of pain. Do you mind if I ask what year(s) you're referring to here?

Also, have you transitioned yet? It's not too late!
>>
>>7549119
I partially get it. I mean for better or worse, being beautiful does help in society. Like, a lot. No one wants to be ugly, but some don't have a choice.

And really, things are still far from perfect. I hear so many stories about 'caring and concerned parents' who do everything they can to mis-gender their kids and gaslight them. Doesn't help that im also an aspie...which basically means to others that I cannot be trusted with how to direct my own life because Asperger's. Others opinions on who/what I am are more important than my own, because I shouldn't trust myself :)

Yeah maybe you'll have the rare parent being too supportive practically shoving HRT down their kids throat, but that's pretty rare and usually its the other way around. Lots of parents have kids for social status or ego, and then when they figure out their kid is a freak...they can't deal with the social fallout.

Anyway, its like my very existence is some sick joke by the creator. Really, why do we even exist anyway? Can't imagine this being very beneficial to human survival, if you want to take the Darwinist viewpoint.

Like maybe I was an arsehole in some previous life or something and this is my punishment.
>>
>>7548851
I'm 22, 6 ft 1 and have a 42 inch chest (w/o boobs) and a 37 inch waist
>>
>>7549272
I actually did start HRT recently. I started HRT at 25. Still too early to say how it will turn out. I'm 6'0". My underbust is 32" (30" down to the bone), waist is 30", and hips are 38". My height is definitely on the top percentiles for a female, but isn't completely absurd, and I think my measurements are ok. I will need FFS. I'm a game developer with a decent salary, so I'm still hopeful that I will have a chance.

I don't know. If I can get to a point where people can tell I'm trans, but I'm feminine enough that they don't have any trouble with pronouns and stuff, I'd be happy. If I could cis pass I'd be sooooo happy. But that may be a pipe dream.
>>
>>7549737
Good luck. Starting this month hopefully.
>>
>>7549119
I know how you feel 91 here, was 17 when I even became aware people could pass young and then it all blew up two years ago. Tried to transition at 19 in 2011 ish didnt really succeed. the information and awareness we have now is crazy compared to a few years ago having only cd to read and a few awful bits of pieces on spiro.
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (2MB, 3530x3530px)
snowflake.jpg
2MB, 3530x3530px
>>
>>7544560
honestly the only thing that really matters is how they feel, if they are happy then live and let live.

who am i to judge someone i know nothing about, it seems awfully weird to me to say ewww a hon.

could be the nicest, sweetest person i've ever met and mad chill.
>>
>>7555096
This. People are so shallow to judge someone on their appearance.

Of course, most trannies are mentally and emotionally broken people. So there's that.
>>
File: BvG8cle.jpg (357KB, 2712x2712px)
BvG8cle.jpg
357KB, 2712x2712px
how is that even possible? if i woke up looking like that i'd be scrambling for a pistol or anything to end myself
>>
>>7555176
>>7555096

I judge people on how they look. I'm going to judge ugly, dirty, obese, unfashionable person harshly, even if I know nothing about them and even if they feel happy about themselves.
>>
>>7556081
Welp, us oldfags grew up in a world of ignorance and repression. You combine that with good masc genetics and a larger frame and you get a huge masc hon.

I'll be honest though, I suspect the average non-HSTS tranny in past decades was incredibly good at repression in a way todays suicidal trans neets couldn't fathom. Its really hard to repress when high speed internet is ubiquitous, trans is always in the news, trans is big on the internet across many communities and your school is so LGBT friendly they'll let you larp as a girl at school without telling your parents.

In 2005 at age 20 I couldn't fathom the world of 2017.
>>
>>7556868
As an oldfag just starting transition, I agree with your post entirely.

I knew when I was 18. But transitioning?

HAHAHAHAHA. No rly.
>>
>>7553865
>compared to a few years ago having only cd to read and a few awful bits of pieces on spiro.
fuck /cd/
>>
>>7544739
>The person in the picture is a product of society being a piece of shit.
>Literally the openest society ever to exist
>A society where transition technology even exists
>A piece of shit
You know what a good way to be miserable is? Setting standards based on something that does not and never has existed in the real world, and may not be physically possible.
>>
>>7556868
So you're saying an anti gay propaganda law would be a good thing?
>>
>>7545330
>You wouldn't condemn someone with chronic pain as a junkie for taking prescribed opiates
uhhhhhh
dunno if this is a troll or what, but yes, if you take opiates for your chronic pain you should stop smoking chronic
never even heard of someone who got withdrawal pain
>>
>>7557687
If you wanted to live the repression lifestyle yes. A hostile society would help immensly. But thanks to the internet you'd still be fully aware of transgenderism in more freer countries. So a closet trans teen in Russia probably reads r/asktransgender for example and watches trans videos on youtube. Her American counterpart in the 90s had Susan's and Laura's.
>>
>>7549119
Fucking everything in this post holy shit. We never got to grow up and now we'll never get to live. But it least we can claim we were fucking 90s kids, right? Someone put me to sleep...
>>
>>7549380
>Anyway, its like my very existence is some sick joke by the creator.

This is only their second attempt at making a Universe, the first was was a total fucking abortion but this one at least kinda works. We're each just another of their incidental fuck-ups, they don't even see us...
>>
>>7544642
>My question is why people who lack xx chromosomes and the ability to function biologically as females should be considered women by society.
People with Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome have XY chromosomes but are naturally born female because their bodies ignored the effects of testosterone during development, and are generally infertile iirc.
Would you consider them to be male or female?
>>
>>7557706
>don't take what your doctor prescribes you, the burden is on you to know what'll happen, not the highly educated medical professional
>>
They don't pass, it's that simple

If it looks like a chicken, smells like a chicken etc. it's good enough to be called a chicken, same for people and gender
>>
>>7561213
>only 90s kids will remember this!!!1!
>>
>>7561599
unlikely
suicides don't remember
>>
>>7555176
Well, why do you think they are mentally and emotionally broken then? Nothing happens in a vacuum senpai
>>
>>7557664
I would love to know how you got any of what you said from >>7544739

literacy do you even?
>>
File: 1424997534404s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px)
1424997534404s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>7556868
Repression is fucking weird. If you are really good at it (like me) you can delude yourself into thinking your are a 'normal' straight dude for most of your life. Until something makes you aware of the dysphoria you feel, and then the house of cards comes tumbling down...and then the seemingly non-consequential memories come flooding back and things start to make more sense.

Oh yeah sure, I just tried on my moms bra because I was bored! It was just the autism that made me put stickers on my chest in the shape of a bra, and practice my tuck!

So yeah, its not always something you are aware of. I swore up and down that I was a straight normal dude too, but then man lust came out of nowhere...so yeah.
>>
>>7561237
I want a do-over, fuck this shit. Really, what kind of lazy ass creator doesn't test this shit beforehand? Work out the fucking bugs before you create humans, god damn.
>>
>>7561627
>only 90s kids will remember that weird, faggy friend who eventually killed himself for no apparent reason! So random! And if you didn't HAVE That Friend, you probably WERE That Friend, lolamirite?!
>>
>>7561806

Maybe we're the test, anon.
Simulation confirmed.
>>
>>7544728
Stop lying. Most cis people are either male or female. Have a penis or a vagina. Have xx or xy. The transutopia you think the world secretly is doesn't exist.
>>
>>7562037

Plenty of cis people are infertile for a wide variety of reasons that have nothing to do with sex/gender variations (age, self-sterilisation, birth control, physical trauma, various medical disorders), and/or have nigh invisible intersex disorders.
>>
>>7561252
Tbh they're kinda male. Many of them end up transitioning to ftm. So your bullshit argument about genetic freaks doesn't even stand.
>>
>>7562063
No, plenty of people DON'T have intersex disorders. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>7562002
Ah the 90's....

>1997
>long haired kid listening to silverchair (first album fuck the later shit)
>get picked on all the time for looking like a girl
>"b-but guys kurt cobain has long hair"
>"shut up faggot you aren't kurt cobain" *punch to the stomach*
>wish I was a girl all the time
>what's wrong with me.jpg
>shitty internet back then no google

Like living in the dark ages compared to now.

>tfw if you would've known about transition as a teen and started hrt like the kids now you would've been really pretty and happy
All that potential I had wasted....
>>
>>7562084
>"your a fag cuz you look like a girl!"
Ah the 90s, good rebuttal though, too bad the kids didn't buy it.

Would you even want to transition around such assholes? At least nowadays lgbtq stuff is huge in schools. I mean who would of ever imagined gay-straight alliances back then?
>>
>>7544560
Because sexual dimorphism is a lie and sexual expression is not solely defined by xx/xy chromosomes (which btw is not the only chromosome combination one can have).

Since there are about 4 or 5 stages of sexual development and most genes are carried on the x chromosome inevitably a lot of what will make a man a man will be expressed from his "female" chromosome. The y chromosome is important for the initial masculinisation of the gonads -which up until 3 months are the same in all fetuses-, however not all xy individuals are ceptive to these androgens whcih results in a spectrum of intersexed external and internal sex expression the most extreem form of which ls complete female appearance. Even in xx chromosomed indivduals a lack of a specific gene can lead to complete sex-reversal where thy will develop as male.

There are a number of other irregularities that can occur on a hormonal or genetic level that can lead to differentiated sexual development that does not fall thin the male/female binary. Further than this studies suggest that all people have subsystems in the central nervous system that regulate both female and male sexual behaviours; the one that becomes dominant is dependent on social reinforcement and of course hormone levels.

So you see how all this variation that can occur on a genetic and social level can lead to much more complex sexual expressions than is allowed in the strict male=man and female=woman worldview
>>
>>7562182
Yeah it's crazy to think how much more accepting people are compared to back then, I don't think we even had any out gays in my high school.

>would you really want to transition around such assholes?
No but I remember my grandmother asking me if I wanted to be home schooled and I said no because I wanted so desperately to have friends and be normal. It just made me repress harder until 20 when I finally found out about trans stuff and came out then went back in the closet after being on hrt for 8 months because of family and friends putting me down and walking away from me. I guess I was doomed no matter what.

If only I had been born 10 years later with a more accepting family...
>>
>>7562078

>plenty of people DON'T have intersex disorders.
Yeah. And plenty of others do.
'Plenty' is an incredibly imprecise and subjective term. Plenty of people have mental disorders, plenty of people get murdered by cows every year.
And nice complete ignoring of my main point about infertility, which applies to literally every post-menopausal woman and (trigger warning) plenty of younger people for reasons such as those mentioned.

>Stop pulling shit out of your ass.
But that's its biological function.
>>
>>7562084

It's funny because someone posted some Kurt Cobain lyrics the other day that sounded trans as fuck.
>>
File: 12388912894.jpg (255KB, 1240x1707px)
12388912894.jpg
255KB, 1240x1707px
>>7544617
Ummm here is an actual cutie
>>
>>7544560

There is no need to. Bet you don't even talk to trans.
>>
>>7561786
hahaha
I used to be a pro at repressing, but after seen so much people transition, I'm going batshit crazy. I can't control it anymore, should I get rid of internet?
>>
>>7562211
MtF here, but dimorphism is not a lie. WTF
>>
>>7549119
But if you only transitioned recently, you probably would've transitioned at 21 even if you were born in 1995. Is there really that big of a difference between 21 and 26?
>>
>>7562211
So what I wonder is, could a lot of those hon monsters, such as OP's pic, have an unknown intersex disorder?
>>
>>7562271
He was, imo. Regular depression and empathy don't make someone's eyes that sad looking.

>>7562084
I got shit at a fucking Pearl Jam concert for having long hair in the mid 00's. Luckily, a friend of a friend who was a security guard was there to shut them up.
>>
File: TickTock.jpg (263KB, 886x1350px)
TickTock.jpg
263KB, 886x1350px
>>7546868
These fucking faggots should be hung.
They aren't transsexuals.
They are fucking horrendously mentally ill pedo fucks pretending to be us.
But instead of wanted to fuck little kids, they want to be a little kid being fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgq-UPsQBMo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASirnP-ZBcQ
>>
>>7562482
Yeah Stefonknee's sexual child play really bothers me. If he was just a garden variety AGP who larped as a middle aged woman, i'd have much less issue with him.

Unfortunately he is technically transexual since he's AGP, it just happens to be comorbid with pedophilia and ageplay.
>>
>>7562498
no
hes just into ageplay and pedophillia
stop enabling him and others with this faggot shit
>>
>>7562482
God damn it. WTF was that.

Trans people was mostly a joke on TV and anywhere, I think that's one of the motives that our parents never accepted that their children were trans.

in 5~7 years, everything change so fast with internet. It's crazy.

I'm happy for the younglings, but we are fucked forever. It makes no sense for me to try to pass now.
>>
>>7562482
>No true Scotsman

Nice try, you degenerate faggot!
Freaks like that are the truest representations on transsexuals!
>>
>>7562462
Wondering this as well. What's the difference? How much does one change between 18-25, anyway?
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.