[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18yr >Obese >Big feet >Dark skin >Manly face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>18yr
>Obese
>Big feet
>Dark skin
>Manly face
>Vary insecure
>Horrible backne

Even if I transitioned I would be a hon for life. I'll never pass. How do I make myself 'normal'? How do I stop being dysphoric?
>>
lose weight now
>>
>>7543603
You don't have to socially transition if you don't pass. At least try to medically transition and see where it gets you. If nothing else, you won't age like a man, especially since you'll continue masculinizing (especially in your late 20s).

Just transition. Who knows? You might end up cute :)

Also, acne is reduced on HRT.
>>
>>7543609
It wouldn't matter I would actually never pass due to my masculine features. It's already too late for me like I said I'd be an ugly hon I just wanna find some kind of resolve and try to be normal.
>>
>>7543629
pics senpai?
>>
File: cool-haircuts-for-boys-2.jpg (60KB, 736x625px) Image search: [Google]
cool-haircuts-for-boys-2.jpg
60KB, 736x625px
>>7543633
Don't want to post them and embarrass myself on the internet but imagine this but fatter (251lbs) with horrible hair, achne, and just a shade or two darker
>>
>>7543662
not impossible to pass. in fact, you probably will
>>
>>7543603
I know the dread of not passing. But as I've posted many times here. You do what you need to to fight Dysphoria.

I knew going into my HRT that I'll never EVER be cis levels of passing, at best, 50/50. Hell, I've settled on passing as a andro...But it is A LOT better then doing absolutely nothing. Even if you are still masculine looking, but if your actually trying NOT be to some delusional asshole, and doing your best to be you. No one can really fault you for trying...
>>
>>7543603
>TIL there's no such thing as dark skinned women
>>
>>7543678
I'm gonna try to loose weight but in the end it won't help me pass since I'm tall, big footed, and over all too masculine. I'm trying to adopt Stoic philosophy to help me cope with the pain (I'm a massive /lit/ fag)
>>
>>7543685
I know it was a strange thing for me to put in there but I do wish I was lighter skin kinda wish I was born white or Japanese.
>>
>>7543603
>18yr
good age
>Obese
what is weight loss
>Big feet
i know multiple cis women who wear size 12+ and at ridiculous widths (up to and including eeee), this is not a strongly sexually dimorphic trait
>Dark skin
the hell does that mean? also, estrogen lightens skin a little
>Manly face
what is ffs
>Vary insecure
you and every other tranny both
>Horrible backne
that's from testosterone (t. ftm) and you will not have it on estrogen
>>
>>7543728
If it makes you feel better, HRT makes your skin a lot lighter.
>>
>>7543746
I'm not even ftm I just wanted to be a qt trap tbqh. I doubt I'll pass and I'm just being realistic everyone else seems to be talking about best case scenarios. I'm trying to learn to accept who I am rather than start taking hormones and becoming an ugly hon. At least I can pass as a man. I do plan on loosing weight as I mentioned before.
>>
>>7543746
Also I hear there is a correlation between transitioning (taking hormones and stuff) and cancer/heart issues.
>>
>>7543785
taking estrogen is a much better way to become a qt trap than just hoping you're feminine enough to do it natty
>>7543791
not true, certainly not on the mtf end
those are risks that are greater in males than females
there is an increased risk of blood clots, which is easily mitigated by maintaining a healthy weight
>>
>>7543854
Oh, thanks I didn't know that. I thought it would be really risky. Even if I want to do it though there's one last problem. Traditional Muslim family would prob behead me (hyperbole)
>>
>>7543874
>(hyperbole)
good on you for specifying that, /tttt/ is the kind of place that thinks every goddamn muslim will actively behead people for being trannies in their presence (even though i know about five muslims personally and they're all bi 14 year olds who think there are more than two genders)
that is definitely a major risk to keep in mind, but people have transitioned in some pretty horrific transphobic situations and come out the other side with much better lives
mtf hormone therapy is fairly easy to keep secret if you're smart about it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.