[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for super early mtf/ftm transitioners to be fully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Is it possible for super early mtf/ftm transitioners to be fully socialized as female/male, or is there always the innate recognition of oneself as trans that stalls that from happening?
>>
>>7541472
Usually it's their parents who fuck this up by flaunting their trans kid.
>>
>>7541479
Does this actually happen or is it an alt-right meme? I've never met anyone like this.
>>
>>7541542
>Does this actually happen or is it an alt-right meme?
Yes
>>
File: girl stuff.png (144KB, 1338x816px) Image search: [Google]
girl stuff.png
144KB, 1338x816px
>>7541472
Also alternatively: does being raised as an early transition induce a sort of hyper-socialization into male/female roles that cis kids don't experience?
>>
>>7541542
Not in the way that alt-righters believe, but basically these kinds of parents will build their whole mid-lives and identities around their trans children, which makes it very difficult for these kids to be seen as "normal". I have heard tales of exasperation from people who try to be semi-stealth but have to deal with occasional news coverage.
>>
That's child abuse
>>
File: howyou.jpg (94KB, 1080x1063px) Image search: [Google]
howyou.jpg
94KB, 1080x1063px
>>7541472
>pass judgement on the lives of people we know nothing about

mind your own business
>>
>>7541472
i was socialized more male than female, but not really either
i transitioned in adolescence (the age i usually give is 15, but i started living as male at 13 and stealth at 14, i just didn't go full-time until then) and i've had a pretty average adolescence for an autistic 4chan guy, including all the ones who were memed into becoming girls
>>
>>7541472

Why does the kid look miserable?
>>
>>7541472
>7541472
This boy looks like a hon, not kidding.
>>
>>7542629
Thats retarded, I'm not responsible for others feelings, grow some thick skin faggot.

>>7541472
no, you will never have the full biology of a female and will always be hiding SOMETHING.
>>
>>7547994
>tfw he notices your prostate
>>
>>7548027
Or lack of childbearing...or fucked up mentality....or suicidal tendancies (trans are suicidal even when fully transitioned). Or bone structures being off... or your shots... Or your SRS scars..

Literally all kinds of shit is noticable, if you get intimate, and dating a straight guy, DECEIVING a straight guy, without telling him...thats a damn good way to end up a statistic of murdered trannies.
>>
>>7541669
Isn't that exactly what alt-righters believe?
>>
>>7541589
>does being raised as an early transition induce a sort of hyper-socialization into male/female roles that cis kids don't experience?
What would that be?
>>
>>7543711
What male and female socialization did you get?
>>
>>7541542
You know all these trans kids you hear about? They're not an alt right meme.
The alt right "memes" are known as facts.
>>
>>7548267
>>7548337
Stupid transphobic racists believing fake news.
>>
>>7541542
>>7548337
It's not an "alt-right" thing, it's just that parents tend to treat their kid's transition as some sort of activity akin to sports or theatre and flaunt every "accomplishment" done by them to the world.
>>
>>7548362
Who is that cute lesbian to the right of Wyatt?
>>
>>7548371
That's a cis man, not a lesbian.
>>
>>7548353
You dumb fuck the evidence is in the OP pic. The kid sure as hell didn't go around outing herself to the entire world.

>>7548362
People deny this and claim it's alt right propoganda by, and I quote the post just above yours,
>Stupid transphobic racists
>>
>>7548378
>herself
Surely you mean himself, if you believe the kid was Nicole'd?
>>
>>7541589
>Jonas, being a teenage boy, shook his father off, while Nicole was happy to walk hand-in-hand, swinging arms.
>>
>>7548061
U seem mad
>>
>>7548371
My name is Jonas
I'm carrying the wheel
Thanks for all you've shown us
But this is how we feel
Come sit next to me
Pour yourself some tea
Just like grandma made
When we couldn't find sleep
Things were better then
Once but never again
We've all left the den
Let me tell you 'bout it

The choo-choo train left right on time
A ticket costs only your mind
The driver said, 'Hey man, we go all the way'
Of course we were willing to pay

My name is Wepeel
I gotta box full of your toys
They're fresh out of batteries
But they're still makin' noise (makin' noise)
Tell me what to do
Now the tank is dry
Now this wheel is flat
And you know what else?
Guess what I received
In the mail today
Words of deep concern
From my little brother

The building's not going as he planned
The foreman has injured his hand
The dozer will not clear a path
The driver swears he learned his math

The workers are going home
Yeah!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

My name is Jonas
>>
>>7548371
joanna maines, the voice in caraposter's head
>>
>>7548281
basically, is the little transgirls closet composed entirely of pink tutus and ballet shoes
>>
>>7541542
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

It happens
>>
>>7549089
How? Literally how.

I'm just saying 1, trannies have TONS of shit noticable which is wrong, no matter what, and 2, having a guy find out during / after / shortly before sex, is a DAMN good way to make him want to kill you.

I know trannies don't get it, but people get angry and violent at you MUCH more if you lie to them to get sex.

you don't even have to agree, but its true.
>>
File: 435345.png (867KB, 1106x1136px) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
867KB, 1106x1136px
>>7549436
Jonas is just a very, very small piece of something that is much, much bigger than you or he is.
>>
>>7549512
could it just be AGP ?
>>
>>7542542
explain
>>
>>7541542
It's a form of Munchausen syndrome by proxy. The parents want attention so they either force their kids to be trans, or if they are actually trans they make their kids' and their own lives entirely about the fact their kid is trans.

It's a real thing and it happens more often than you'd think
>>
>>7550796
Because your convincing a child to self mutilate, and hate themselves.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.