[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you get a boner from seeing your big puffy nipples Being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: smugface.jpg (41KB, 600x655px)
smugface.jpg
41KB, 600x655px
>tfw you get a boner from seeing your big puffy nipples
Being a femboy with AGP is the best.
>>
Ever masturbated to yourself crossdressed in a mirror?

Yep?

Ever crossdressed and masturbated to your self in the mirror like a woman by rubbing your tightly tucked/taped privates like a woman to climax while squeezing your 'breasts'? Ever took a video of it? Ever deleted that video out of shame?

I kind of don't like who I am right now
>>
>>7533218
>Ever masturbated to yourself crossdressed in a mirror?
Lol, I don't even need to crossdress to get AGP boners but no. That would be way too weird for me.
>Ever crossdressed and masturbated to your self in the mirror like a woman by rubbing your tightly tucked/taped privates like a woman to climax while squeezing your 'breasts'? Ever took a video of it? Ever deleted that video out of shame?
Can't say I have, no.

I guess I am pretty vanilla AGP. I get boners from seeing my girlboy bod but never feel motivated to masturbate as well tbqh.
>>
>>7533167
>tfw mtf trans who can't stop playing with her new boobs
It's really nice to have these if I'm honest
>>
>>7533378
I keep unconsciously rubbing them in front of family members, I'm only a month in and they feel so weird already
>>
>>7533378
>>7533441
Jesus christ this really is the girl's locker room of 4chan, this place is great lol
>>
>>7533449
You know how you ruin a locker room? By jumping out of the locker you're hidden in and telling everyone you're there
>>
>>7533167
How is that different from being trans AGP and transitioning?
>>
> using the women's locker room
> hot girl strips naked right in front of you
> get a boner
Being a transbian is the best
>>
>>7533494
Tbqh I'm a transbian who was role-playing as a "straight" guy there
>>
File: IMG_5548.jpg (34KB, 385x385px)
IMG_5548.jpg
34KB, 385x385px
>>7533167
You are everything I wish to be
>6'1"
>broad shoulders
>manly face
>not slim/petite in anyway

Why even live
>>
>>7533167
Lol I do the same thing
Plus being able to fap while only being half hard is like the greatest thing ever
I honestly don't know why more agp's don't take hormones. My libido has dropped but my fap sessions are like a thousand times better
>>
>>7533509
>>7533538
This is a thread about femboys?

What are tran?bians doing here if you don't like boys.
>>
File: 1480931857572.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1480931857572.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
>>7533167
Congrats, anon! You've made it.
>>
>>7533378
Same, it's not even erotic, it's just so nice to actually have them.
>>
>>7533509
wew lad
>>
>>7533218
im in love with who you are, always, no matter what
>>
>>7533378
>her
>>
>>7538321
Kind of hurts how I think of my self now though. The damage is done.
>>
>>7538389
love can heal
>>
>>7533218
>rubbing your tightly tucked/taped privates like a woman to climax

how do I do this? alternatives to stroking would be great
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.