[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homobros I have questions. 1. How do I know if potential hookup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: teehee.jpg (47KB, 768x1024px)
teehee.jpg
47KB, 768x1024px
Homobros I have questions.

1. How do I know if potential hookup has herpes? If they tell me they don't how can I trust them?

2. Is there some herpes test like HIV test or something? How is it called?

3. Is it possible to get herpes from mutual masturbation? Like if I jerk a guy with herpes and then touch my penis with the same hand?

4. How many of you herpes homosex here have lied your hookups about not having herpes?

Disclaimer: I'm not saying all gays have STD-s. Some people do, I just want to make sure I don't catch herpes, it would really fall heavy on me. Thank you.
>>
>>7532581
I don't have genital herpes. I do have oral herpes, got it from my father as a child. I don't tell people I have oral herpes before kissing unless they ask or I have an outbreak. I don't give head so there is no risk of transmitting it to genital herpes.
>>
>>7532613
Fuck, now I'm worrying about oral herpes. Do you always answer straight if you're asked?
>>
>>7532619
Yes. No exceptions.
>>
>>7532630
Thanks, that's reassuring. I'm really afraid that some future potential hookup may lie. Thanks for answering senpai
>>
>>7532647
No problem. I don't really do hookups and one night stands though, so I might not be your target audience.
>>
>>7532581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
>>
>>7532581
Herpes usually leave less-than-flattering marks on the genitalia (or the mouth)
>>
>>7532710
>normalizing a virus
wew lad

although the video is funny, and there is some truth to it, the herpes can be hell for some people. It's not only about "lel it's only a mild rash, it doesn't occur that much". Yeah, it doesn't occur that much if your diet has enough of lysin amino acid compared to arginine amino acid. So if one is on a diet that doesn't have much of lysin in it, that means that outbreaks will occur often. Although, judging by the statistics, I might as well go and infect myself because 60-70% of people in my region have. Either that or I'll remain a virgin.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/

>>7532718
I though marks aren't permanent
>>
>>7532581
according to wikipedia between 60% and 95% of adults are infected with herpes simplex and most people that are have no idea since it's just dormant. same goes for HPV btw.
you can get tested by going to a clinic I guess and yes - it can be spread by mutual masturbation.
As for your last question - I honestly don't know and don't care since it can also be spread in a restaurant that isn't 100% hygienic. I care more about the ones that you can actually prevent.
>>
Good source of herpes info:

https://www.westoverheights.com/herpes/the-updated-herpes-handbook/
>>
>>7532581
1, 2, 3, and 4: Herpes is nothing to be afraid of. It's little red bumps. There has never been anyone who had herpes and suffered in any way for it beyond shame.
Did you have the Chicken Pox as a kid?
You have herpes.
Ever have a cold sore?
You have herpes.
90% of the fucking planet has herpes. If you DON'T have herpes, you're the weird one.
There's nothing wrong with fucking herpes.

HIV and AIDS, however, I can see that being a problem.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.