[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis people, state your name, gender, and if you'd date a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 185.jpg (302KB, 1280x1827px) Image search: [Google]
185.jpg
302KB, 1280x1827px
Cis people, state your name, gender, and if you'd date a trans person, and what sort of trans person you'd date if it applies.
>>
File: 435345.png (995KB, 938x1404px) Image search: [Google]
435345.png
995KB, 938x1404px
>>7531721
1. Cara
2. M
3. Yes, early transitioners almost exclusively.
>>
>>7531758
>M

I have to notice this is the first time you've ever said this outright, looks like you're buckling down into hardcore repression mode. Sad.
>>
>>7531721
Cameron
Male
Yes
Early to Passable mtf and early ftm

Which actually presents me with a problem right now. I'm flirting with a ftm who's on testosterone but is still pretty early in the transition. We made out the other day, but I haven't spoken much to them since for two reasons. The first is that I have no idea how they would want to progress intimately. I don't know how to have sex with a pre-op Trans man in a way that they would be comfortable with. The other half is I feel kinda dirty because I'm most attracted to the feminity they have, not the masculinity they're trying to have. Has anyone else had this problem? How should I progress from here?
>>
jon.
male.
mtf, working on, or has a female sounding voice.
>>
File: fkztnLj.gif (408KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
fkztnLj.gif
408KB, 500x330px
>>7531721
Will
Male
As long as they are passable during first impressions. Like I don't want to be judged by other friends and family early on in the relationship, but once I know the relationship will last then I don't care who knows or how they feel about it.
>>
>>7531721
>state your name
L****
>gender
Gay male
>you'd date a trans person
No
>>
>>7531721
Dan
M
Sure
One with a hobby other than transitioning
>>
>Name:
Don't feel comfortable telling people that publicly.
>Gender:
Female.
>Would you date a trans person?
Ehh. No. I'm straight, and not into vaginas, so I couldn't date a trans male. Maybe I could date a male with a dick who sometimes felt non-binary, but was primarily male. That's it.
>>
>>7532289
>I'm straight
WHY ARE YOU HERE
>>
>>7531721
>Cis people, state if you'd date a trans person
I feel like I'm neither, thanks for asking
>>
>>7532436
Maybe she's trans or something. Not every trans person is a transbian.
>>
>>7531721
1. Antho
2. M
3. People passing perfectly as guys, why the heck not. But I don't think it would work in a long-term relationship
>>
>>7532536
the OP says the question is for cis people
>>
>>7531721
> Julian
> M
> those who're still cute twinks and not wannabe women
>>
>>7532632
Oh and ftm's are cool too as long as they aren't too masc. I'm not into overly hairy guys.
>>
>>7531721
Not going to tell you my name
I'm a man
I not only would date transpeople, I'm currently dating a transperson
I would date a transperson I get along with. Their transness doesn't really factor into it.
>>
>>7532561
Oh right, lol. Then I have no idea why a straight cis person with no interest in trannies is on here, lmao.
>>
>>7532650
Are you dating an mtf or ftm? And what country do you live in?
>>
>>7532733
>why a straight cis [woman] is on here
Is it such a mystery?
>>
Madison
F
I would not. Maybe a pre-transition ftm, but I wouldn't see them as a male and that probably wouldn't be ok with them.
>>
>>7532841
I really can't tell whether it's a fujoshi who wants to look at gay people's posts, or a tranny pretending to be cis, or a feminist mistakenly thinking /lgbt/ is her ally, or something else entirely.
>>
>>7532733
take a wild guess
>>
>>7531721

Starts with an A

Gay Male

Maybe

FtM though the sex wouldn't be as enjoyable. Vaginas arent my thing but i could put up with one. MTFs are an absolute no, they disgust me.
>>
Pablo
Toaster/Yachty
About Fucking: No I wouldnt because I'm straight and I want real pussy and not a fabricated one.
About Dating: Only if i was really high
>>
>>7531721
>Trevor
>male
>yeah I wouldn't mind dating MtF, I'm biscum leaning straight so probably not FtM
>>
>>7534146
Do cis women disgust you?
>>
>>7531785
Honestly don't date him. Especially if all you want is femininity which is not only offending/hurting him but also it'll be gone once he's on testosterone for a few more months.
>>7534146
You could use their ass, most aren't comfortable with their vaginas anyways
>>
>>7531721
1: Tom
2: M
3: yes, but post-op ftm's only.
>>
>>7531785
>The other half is I feel kinda dirty because I'm most attracted to the feminity they have, not the masculinity they're trying to have.
Yeah I have this with the ftms I know. I always feel bad about it. Luckily I wasn't dating one and didn't get super serious with the other. I feel like I just have to rule ftms out of my dating pool which seems like kind of a shitty solution but I don't know what else there is to do.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.