[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I noticed most cis girls have a boy to help them repair/build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pc-repair.jpg (151KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
pc-repair.jpg
151KB, 680x400px
do you have 1?
>>
>>7531695
No.

I had a friend help me build my first one, and after that I built my own.
I'm going to help my younger sister build her first one, and hopefully she'll build her own ones in the future.
>>
lol boys who think they have a skill because they "build computers"

they're designed so that untrained children with mental disorders caused by living in industrial waste can put them together
>>
A boy helped me buy a PC 7 years ago I use it to this day.

t.mtf
>>
>>7531764
u can say the same about cars
>>
>>7531865
Cars aren't exactly hard to learn though so what's your point?
You're just spouting off stereotypes like it's hard to learn how to repair a car, it's not.
>>
>>7531865
not really, but I have had the displeasure of doing serious automobile repairs with inappropriate tools in a houston summer

I'd say there's an order of magnitude greater complexity - more blind manipulation, torque specs, sweat, blood. And two orders of magnitude more tools.
>>
I have a cis girlfriend whose dad does programming for a living. She knows enough from growing up with her dad around to fix my computer for me whenever I need help.
>>
File: tumblr_no9zxncsDP1u1w094o1_540.gif (2MB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no9zxncsDP1u1w094o1_540.gif
2MB, 540x406px
>>7531695
well im a transgirl we all just fix our own computers
>>
>>7531878
You act like it's so easy for both cars and computers, yet most people can't figure it out, even if explained in simple terms. What's easy for you isn't easy for everyone. I know you being smart and capable has made you smug and insufferable, but you have to learn to think outside of yourself.
>>
coolness: ciswoman friend teaches car repair, and transfriend h4x the planet.
>>
>>7532032
I'm not the same poster as the previous anon, but I guarantee any person with an IQ greater than 70 can learn to put together a computer without much trouble. People who are not interested, or feel intimidated by it might not be willing to put that minimal effort in, but they could still do it without much trouble if they tried.
>>
>>7531893
>I have a cis girlfriend
>to fix my computer for me whenever I need help.
You sure she's cis?
>>
>>7531899
that's bc transgirls are actually boys
>>
>>7532032
Um you just have to put in a bit of effort to learn it. I don't discount the fact that some people aren't willing to learn because they have the disposable income to get someone else to do something for them though.
But if someone has a bit of knowledge and is willing to learn something new working on cars or computers is not difficult. You're not designing the damn thing, engineers did all the hard work to make sure that you as an individual can work on your car or computer and be able to build it, modify it, etc.
I don't know about what the grades of "easiness" are since many people find certain things easier but I find it hard to believe that someone can just say "I can't do that." It's more like they just don't want to do that.

Cars are almost the same as computers when you really think about it. Everything is standardized, sizes all come on specific intervals defined by the standardization codes. They are more complicated than a computer, but the basic concept of fitting socket types and sizes are the same. If you can build a computer, you can build a car. Not saying you can design a car, just like if you build a computer you probably can't design a cpu either.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.