[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything but heterosexuality is a mental disorder and damaging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Anything but heterosexuality is a mental disorder and damaging to society. You are directly contributing to the downfall of the single greatest civilisation in the history of man because you couldn't curb your hedonist desire to suck dick.

I cannot get it across how genuine I feel about this, please fucking stop.
>>
LUL

stay triggered, ya fucking faggot
>>
>>7528530
You realize we are in the winter phase of civilization and not only has fall long since passed, but there is absolutely nothing you can do about it?

Seriously dawg western civilization started dying like 200+ years ago.
>>
Repressed tranny detected. Also,

>western civilisation
Heh, no such thing.
>>
>>7528533
It's going to be fun reverting back to tribalism and the gays get killed first because they won't provide offspring. Or you become eunuchs.
>>
>tfw OP is a newly redpilled faggot who still hasn't realized that these are but symptoms of the incurable terminal disease that has long since doomed western civilization to death
Get woke faggit
Sad!
>>
File: 435345 3.png (1MB, 938x1404px) Image search: [Google]
435345 3.png
1MB, 938x1404px
>>7528548
Yikes, why do numales get so nasty and bitchy when no one else white knights for their pathetic fat ladyfriends? You're acting like a woman right now.
>>
>>7528554
>>tfw OP is a newly redpilled faggot who still hasn't realized that these are but symptoms of the incurable terminal disease that has long since doomed western civilization to death

I've been red pill for about 3 years. I just haven't slept in 36 hours and felt like talking to some faggots. I made one cry in /pol/ and it made me hard.
>>
>>7528548
>Or you become eunuchs

Thank you Jesus.
>>
>>7528561
>getting hard from men
>hates gays

You're a cock sucking faggot in denial. Better go get PoZ'd up by a thick black cock.
>>
>>7528561
>3 years
Holy shit you must be a fucking retard then. Seriously dude read some Spangler or something.
In fact just read. Fuck dude you can't just subsist off of pure memes.
Just know eventually something as great as western civilization will come again somewhere, somewhen, because this shit is totally fucked and there is literally no point in complaining about it.

Oh yeah and that future civilization that will arise somewhere, somewhen? It'll fall too. That's just how it works.

But yeah do some actual reading and shit. It'll help you feel better about this dreadful crap trust me. I have a lot of sympathy for you unlike just about everyone else here.
>>
>>7528567
>PoZ'

Remind me what this means again?

> You're a cock sucking faggot in denial.
I would've killed myself by now if that were the case.
>>
>>7528577
Oh yeah OP another recommendation for you, Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola.
>>
>>7528577
>because this shit is totally fucked and there is literally no point in complaining about it.

>there's no point in attempting to save the thing you love even though the solution is blatantly obvious.

I've been through the whole loop of Red Pill from normie "gays are people too" to slight commie to standard american to lolbertarian and now its 1488 time. fuck.
>>
>>7528598
You haven't come full circle. For fucks sake you're still using 4cancer's /pol/ board and you haven't read a single book.

On top of this you're complaining about faggots and thinking there is a solution.

There is no solution.

Long before 1945, even before 1933 western civilization was doomed. LONG before.
You're just making yourself look dumb bro. Please, grow the fuck up and do some actual reading.
There is no fucking solution. There is no cure to this cancer. There is nothing you can fucking do, and I don't give a fucking shit what you say right now or think right now, you _WILL_ see that I am right as your life progresses and no matter what you or anybody else does it only gets worse. That's the best part for me, the fact you will eventually see I was right and that nothing can be done.

Sorry kid, the game was over before your great-great-great grandparents were born
>>
>>7528621
On top of this you don't even see that faggots are literally nothing but a symptom of the main problem. To kill every single faggot on the earth right now would be about as useful to "finding the solution" as taking aspirin to ease a headache caused by terminal inoperable brain cancer would be at curing it.

Faggots are the headache caused by the terminal inoperable brain cancer, and what you're doing right now is taking aspirin. Sorry bro but no amount of aspirin, even killing all the faggots, will solve the problems. Even killing all the faggots and kikes and niggers will not solve the problem. It's over bro. Do what you want but it won't fix this shit.
>>
>>7528621
>you haven't read a single book.

wew lad

>There is nothing you can fucking do
Nihilism is cancer. You are cancer.
>>
File: IMG_4502.jpg (53KB, 347x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4502.jpg
53KB, 347x590px
>>7528598
>went from normie to normie to normie to normie
uh, okay.
>>
>>7528702
>Hurr muh post-hedonistic nihilism is superior
>>
>>7528582
>Remind me what this means again?
Property of Zionists

>>
>>7528661
As I said, say what you want. This isn't even nihilism, you clearly need to read more about nihilism so you stop misusing that word.

Say what you want but you'll know I'm right eventually :3
Have fun with the faggots though, peace out nigga.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.