[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you lot seem to be expert on hormones. How would I go about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Berserk-Berser-sword_4e8a6.jpg (698KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk-Berser-sword_4e8a6.jpg
698KB, 1280x1024px
So you lot seem to be expert on hormones. How would I go about naturally increasing my testosterone and avoiding estrogen?

I'm a guy but I have a weak jaw, narrow shoulders and wide hips. I've been lifting weights and eating lots of red meat and broccoli to try and get that strong male bone structure. Anyone got some tips?
>>
>>7527064
ketogenic diet
get your body fat down as low as you can, fat is endocrine tissue and produces estrogen (note to mtfs: obesity is not a viable feminization plan due to the estrogenic action being weak)
there isn't a whole lot you can do without drugs desu
also those could just be innate traits unrelated to low t
>>
Eat bull testicles
>>
>>7527064

god gave you a cuck chin, you must embrace your destiny
>>
>>7527064
get a plastic surgery
>>
>>7527064
What do you define as weak jaw? Like a recessed chin or just a short chin? I have a short but slightly protuding chin, but a heavy browridge and thick nose.

How narrow are your shoulders? If their still wider than your hips your not doing too bad. I am 5'11" with 22" wide shoulders(bideltoid) and 45" hips. Thats pretty thicc for a white cismale but my shoulders and my 47" chest balance it out.
>>
Become a cute girl
>>
Why do you think gay guys (even the twinkish ones) are all buff. It's weird, but in genetic males the act of sucking cock turbocharges testosterone production (this is also why transgirls all look like hons but transbians are all Qt's) I'd recommend buying a dildo and working on that for however long you can mentally stand it each day.

I know it feels weird but once you disconnect the act from actually being gay you get better and start to see gains.

Just make sure you find a good hiding place for it, don't make the same mistake I did
>>
>>7532267
Yes young transbians can be qt sometimes. But have you seen what the average gynephilic late transitioner looks like.

I'm actually >>7532208 and quite masc looking, except that i'm an untransitioned transbian.

If we're going by bro science i'd assume the act of bottoming would lower testosterone. Some gay guys look like shit, their not all fit.
>>
>>7532369
Yeah, I just thought it'd be funny to try and make OP suck on a dildo daily in an attempt to be more manly.

But you had to go and ruin that with your logic didn't you.

But seriously I'd discount late transitioning hons from that transbians thing
>>
>>7532407
Dammit that would of been a good troll, sorry I had to sperg on you.

But OP, ingesting semen may have health benefits. Plenty of ciswomen are into it. You could dress up your curvy boi body in womens clothing and find some "straight" guys to provide you with some. Oh and its not gay if you identify as a woman.
>>
>>7532472
It just doesn't have the subtlety. But thanks for attempting the save
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.