[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled. Is caraposter the greatest shitposter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Cara-Delevingne.jpg (91KB, 615x769px) Image search: [Google]
Cara-Delevingne.jpg
91KB, 615x769px
Now that the dust has settled.

Is caraposter the greatest shitposter of /lgbt/ history or does that title go to circe?
>>
>>7524534
Who is Circe?
>>
Caraposter

Leave circe alone okay?
>>
nobody cares
>>
>>7524534
They obviously didn't really do a good job at fixing it. All of his shipost threads are still here and there's still tons of other spam like >>7475376

Never mind that it's nearly a week after the board was overun by this stuff
>>
>>7524556
a femme gay male and degenerate
>>
>>7525172
Femboy who acts like too much of a ditz
>>
>>7525172
Tell me more, oldfriend
>>
>>7524534
Shitposting isn't a contest, caraposter. Just stop.
>>
>>7524534
How do we heal the relationship between /lgbt/ and Caraposter?
>>
>>7525475
So we just need to purge you as well, you're one of the spammers out to wreck this place, sage and report him everyone

You've already got the admission of guilt
>>
File: cara-2.jpg (51KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
cara-2.jpg
51KB, 620x264px
>>7525475
Not Caraposter, I was just parroting him.

I'm also a fan of his.
>>
>>7525475
Reported, sorry not sorry.
>>
>>7525475
I also love Caraposter, her ideas are so interesting, specially that one that says we should put everyone on puberty blockers.
>>
>>7524534
Ever since that weirdo that kept calling everyone a christian pedo started to post a lot less frequently I feel that caraposter is now the shitposting queen of /lgbt/
>>
How do we purge circe
>>
>>7524534
kys cara my man
>>
>>7525256
Imagine blogposting, but that for every single post he ever made.
>>
>>7524534
no
>>
>>7525430
we don't
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>7524534
>hes stupid enough to confuse being annoying for shitposting
>>
>>7525666
That was a weird thing. They may have also been the one that called people heterosexual infections.
>>
>>7529450
>They may have also been the one that called people heterosexual infections.
that's correct.

And frankly I'm not sure if the dogshit christian pedophile meme originated from here or if it's an import meme.
>>
>>7525430
Cara poster is going to have to suck a lot of dicks before people will like them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.