[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for MtFs and FtMs. Is dating hard for you guys? If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (268KB, 832x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 832x555px
Question for MtFs and FtMs. Is dating hard for you guys? If you pass so well that people dont notice, is it awkward for you to explain to your date that you are trans?
Tell me your struggles in the dating world.
>>
I'm mtf, I've had no problems dating. I made an okcupid profile and stated I was trans and got a ton of replies. I ended up meeting my super awesome boyfriend on there and we just moved in together. Any passable trans person should be able to find someone
>>
File: tumblr_inline_new1birE8Y1rbyvbg.gif (318KB, 245x142px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_new1birE8Y1rbyvbg.gif
318KB, 245x142px
Was already in a relationship when I transitioned. It's awkward to come out to people though. Sometimes I'll let a friend know, takes about a year, or I'll reach out to a baby tranny who is making big fails at passing and fucking themselves up.

Last one I reached out to had the same bday as me, which was weird. We're about 9 months after valentine's day, though, so pretty common date.
>>
>>7523555
I have never dated. FTM. 22. Am scare.
>>
File: 1446449265256.jpg (26KB, 544x506px) Image search: [Google]
1446449265256.jpg
26KB, 544x506px
>>7523555
I can speak only for myself. I should note that I'm a transbian (inb4), I do pass, and I am attractive.

>Is dating hard for you guys?
Nope. When I used online dating I would just specify in my profile. I have no problems meeting girls IRL since I live in a big gay city.

>If you pass so well that people dont notice, is it awkward for you to explain to your date that you are trans?
It can be. I'll tell you how I outed myself to the last 2 girls I'm currently dating (I'm not poly, just casual/friendly dates and texts at the moment).

First girl I met in a lesbian club. I always go to this one club with a friend of mine. There's a cute butch girl at this club who I flirt with, and towards the end of the last night she approaches me on the dancefloor and says, "Can I tell you something?" I say sure, and she says, "I'm mad at you." I ask why and she says, "I thought you and your friend were together. If I knew you weren't I would have been pursuing you much sooner." So I tell her, "Can I tell you something? I'm trans." She was a little confused and asked, "No offense, but which way?" I said MtF, her jaw dropped, and she said, "Holy shit I would have never guessed. You're hot!" Then we made out. Been texting her for a couple weeks and we guna have a date soon.

Second girl I met at a rave, femme. I sat next to her outside to drink water and cool off. Got to talking and we have the same name, lol. She took a selfie of us and then texted it to me (great way to get digits btw). On our first day hanging out we mentioned traveling, and I mentioned what a hassle it was to update my passport. She asked why, and I said it was because I'm trans and I got dicked around when trying to update the name and gender on it a few years ago. She wasn't phased. Seeing her this Saturday.

>Tell me your struggles in the dating world.
Too many babes, and too little free time.

tl;dr If you're a hot tranny, liberal queer/lez women don't seem to give a fuck in my experience.
>>
Ftm
>tfw majority of fags in my area would rather fuck pozz'd up junkies than someone like me
In the end I still found someone who likes me and has common interests, but it was mostly due to luck and resisting the urge to anticipate it going one way or another.
>>
FTM too

Dated a wide variety of guys and gals, and dating a dude right now. Goes up to if you're passable and also if you're just generally likeable.
>>
>>7523555
straight trans guy
other trans guys (specifically, aap gay trans guys early in transition) are consistently interested in me, and for a while i dated them given they still looked like girls so i could be attracted
absolutely no luck finding relationships with anyone else but transsexualism might be the least of my problems there
>>
I'm ftm and I don't date because I'm a fat assburger no one would want.

I even made a craigslist post looking for a chastity slave but no one responded after I shared my pic.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.