[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we go about solving the "late transitioner"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

File: MA8bERxdWh4VFQ==.jpg (96KB, 646x969px) Image search: [Google]
MA8bERxdWh4VFQ==.jpg
96KB, 646x969px
How do we go about solving the "late transitioner" question? It's been proven time and time again in threads like >>7521872 that late transitioners are an active violent and sexual threat not only to the populace at large, but especially to fragile cases like younger transitioners. How do we go about fixing this?

Will post more proof below, also.
>>
>>7523165
Kara my man please kill yourself.
>>
>>7523165
First define what a "late transitioner" is. /lgbt/ can't seem to do that.
>>
I think calling out all the toxic, ignorant shit in this community is a decent start

if we can speak with a coherent voice there won't be any air left in the room for the toxic piece of shit attention whores

I guess at some point we have to accept the honniest of hons too. but the point is that we should amplify voices of positivity and acceptance to ensure that beautiful early transitions become painless until we get our qt clone bodies

there are kindhearted, intelligent, caring trans/lgb people of all ages, find them and discard the hatred
>>
>>7523174
Cara is right on this one, though, just take a look at the post he linked.
>>
File: scribe.jpg (63KB, 576x640px) Image search: [Google]
scribe.jpg
63KB, 576x640px
>>7523165
>more proof

"Why The Two Types of MTF Transsexuals Should Be Recognized and Treated Separately"

>Quite simply, autogynephilic (late transitioning) transwomen are sexually attracted to, sexually objectify, and inappropriately romantize ‘early onset’ transwomen and our lives. Further, they are given licence to make pruriently inappropriate comments and questions regarding such youngsters appearance, attractiveness, genital surgical status, and sexual experiences under the guise that “we are all just girls here”, comments and questions that would not occur in groups of only transkids, and certainly not from women.

>Both of these quotes actually understate the problems when ‘early onset’ transwomen are required to attend therapy with autogynphilic transwomen. We now have laboratory and survey evidence that all autogynephiles, not just a “portion”, are strongly, in fact preferentially, attracted to gynandromorphs, that is, pre-operative, young, physically and behaviorially feminine ‘early onset’ transkids.

https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/when-in-the-course-of-human-events/
>>
>>7523165
You're a convicted stalker who sexually harassed others you can't talk
>>
>>7523175
For this board: 18+
In reality: 12+
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 540x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 540x1080px
>>7523250
Uh, you realize you're quoting some creepy old hon who's constantly at war with Femboys for not doing things the way he thinks is right.

You're trusting fifty something old man who trolls around for the young over cute gay boys on pills
>>
>>7523267
Yeah, I'm aware of who it is, doesn't negate anything of what they.
>>
>>7523272
*they said
>>
>>7523272
It's means you've got a creepy old man posing as a "transkid" getting really close to actual kids and obsessing over them and wanting to take away drugs from Femboys BC they won't call themselves girls or do things the right way

I'm not gonna let a monster pass judgment on me, let alone let them mess with my life.
>>
File: what.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>7523165
didn't realise i was trans till i was 19, couldn't give a shit about younger transitioners or what they do, boom.

>mfw
>>
File: confused monkey.png (1MB, 938x1404px) Image search: [Google]
confused monkey.png
1MB, 938x1404px
>>7523362
So ultimately you agree with me about a). the risks of older transitioners being around early transitioners due to the threat of physical and sexual violence and b). that fakefag transtrenders like her and Blaire White have no place in speaking for early transitioners?
>>
File: op.jpg (12KB, 354x270px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
12KB, 354x270px
>>7523377
what the fuck are you even talking about, are there actually any documented cases of genuine physical or sexual violence against young trans from older ones? or are you just a massive hon with no real reason to make a thread like this other than to make yourself feel better about how much of a hon tier faggot you are.
>>
File: tumblr_n029ye4XSA1r55rbuo1_500.jpg (80KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n029ye4XSA1r55rbuo1_500.jpg
80KB, 500x667px
>>7523394
I'm cis male, idiot.

Is it really so hard for you not to get fucking assblasted over simply being asked to not barge your way into trutrans/female spaces? Such an arrogant and entitled man. Wow.

Also read the thread I linked above and look at the world around you.
>>
>>7523377
Notice the only people pushing the true trans crap are creepy old men. Which means if we just purged all the old hons aka everyone who mentions tru Trans, it's problem solved.

You talk just like them btw
>>7523411
You talk just like the old men and you act like them, why don't you start by purging yourself and them
>>
>>7523411
Are you genuinely mentally retarded?
>>
File: ooga booga.png (841KB, 906x1072px) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.png
841KB, 906x1072px
>>7523426
>claims trutrans isn't real and that trans is based on "feewings" and not innate gender identity
>claims you can only be interested in helping kids if you're sexually attracted to them
Wow, this sounds just like the prototypical projecting transbian, kill yourself before you kill someone else. It's not safe for people to be around you.
>>
Gentle reminder that if we all tell Caraposter to kys whenever they post maybe they'll do it.
>>
File: 6tourbcihl5y.jpg (802KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
6tourbcihl5y.jpg
802KB, 2592x1728px
>>7523175
On this board, its anyone who started after 18.
In the real world, anything earlier than the conclusion of puberty at 25 is early, especially since the average age of transition is 35-40.
>>
>>7523477
will not
>>
>>7523534
If we all work together we can make the world a better place by eliminating that piece of human garbage. Isn't that a worthy cause?

[spoiler]pls kys cara[/spoiler]
>>
File: dave smile.png (445KB, 585x420px) Image search: [Google]
dave smile.png
445KB, 585x420px
>>
>>7523471
I'm a femboy you idiot, I just want the hons to keep their claws off my meds.

I said the only people who say true trans are overcompensating hons. And they're pervertred old men. Of course feeling crap I'd irrelevant, here and now is all that matters and that's why lables and the old men who use them to try and feel superior are insane. You're turning out just like them.
>>
File: tumblr_nl0dqqp7AG1r55rbuo1_500.jpg (75KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl0dqqp7AG1r55rbuo1_500.jpg
75KB, 480x640px
>>7523572
Exclusivity is important for inclusivity, which is why defining trutrans is extremely critical.
>>
>>7523165
Fuck off Cara I was amused by these posts before but now they're just not doing anything for me. You need to end your life
>>
>>7523608
You want to use Blanchard's typology to exclude AGPs from being women. The typology doesn't refer to you as women either; you are a homosexual male whose insatiable need for straight man cock has warped your senses. Transbians being invalid does not make you valid.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.