[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can rarely find gays around my age who aren't some form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3275.png (519KB, 1260x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3275.png
519KB, 1260x680px
>Can rarely find gays around my age who aren't some form of SJW

Fuck and I can't help getting into arguments with them.
>>
File: IMG_7384.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7384.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>7523067
Wow, poor thing
>>
>>7523067
Just go to /pol/. It's full of literal faggots who are as edgy as you.

Generation Z ain't the last letter of the alphabet for nothing.
>>
I think the tide is turning in that regard. I know a few trannies my age and younger who are not SJW's and who dislike them. And actually, most of the gay guys I know are not SJW's and seem as though they couldn't care less about them. (They're also not far right or anything like that.) I don't know very many younger gay boys, but I don't really actively go out looking for that sort of company, so I guess I'm just hoping this observation can be generalized to a wider demographic.
>>
>>7523295
Where do you live? Are you all white?
>>
>>7523322
I don't know what half the races of the gay dudes are, but they aren't all white, no. In fact, I think most of them aren't. I'm mostly white and the trannies I know are, although I do know a genderfluid chick who's black and also thinks identity politics is a sham. (Basically, she doesn't really care if people think she has a valid identity or not and she does herself up like a guy sometimes just because.)
>>
>>7523322
Oh, and I live in Vancouver, which, to be fair, is an SJW hellhole.
>>
Where is my cute right-wing bf?

I hate muslims.
>>
>>7523334
>>7523340
Interesting. Hold old are you btw?
>>
Stop being an edgy faggot
And stop being ugly
>>
>>7523358
I'm twenty-three. The youngest person I know who's similarly anti-SJW is fifteen.
>>
>>7523067
>tfw when qt conservative catholic bf.
>>
>>7523244
>edgy
>if you aren't a far left lib you're edgy

Fuck off
>>
>>7523067
Can't talk so good if you got ya dick in their mouth
>>
>>7523393
>conservative catholic
>bf
does not compute
>>
>>7523561
What are you then? It's very obvious that you'll eventually be swallowed up by the alt-right.
>>
>>7523817
Center
>>
>>7523067
Stick to your guns. Make more conservative/like-minded friends. They don't have to be your only friends. Find a balance.
>>
>>7523912
>2017
>centrist
>not being alt-right Nazi or lefty sjw

Kys
>>
>>7523067
Learn to respect the opinions of others even if you fundamentally disagree with them.
Take the high-road.
If you want to change someone's mind, understand why they are the way they are. Know your audience and cater your message to them accordingly.
Stop going on /pol/.
>>
>>7523342
i am alt left and i hate muslims
>>
File: 1463451261983.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
1463451261983.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>7523067
>you'll never have a hot right wing bf to hate fuck you while you're in your favorite girl clothes

why live.
>>
>>7526376
Why tho? If you're smart enough for hating muslims, you must be smart enough not to fall for the left meme
>>
>>7526768
i am alt left meaning i am neo anerkist that is an individualist my left is not the democrates left
>>
i just want a femboy bf with a huge dick to tear up my insides and laugh about niggers and mudslimes while we cuddle
>>
>>7526901
frist off my bf is black 2ed off i think ur a troll 3ed u know i also hate all relijions that are not self centered
>>
>>7526909
do you have brain damage?
>>
>>7526919
no do u have an open miond probly not
>>
>>7526818
>neo anerkist
Why tho? If you're smart enough for hating muslims, you must be smart enough not to fall for the anarkist meme
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.