[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's up with early transitioners bullying [subjectively]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15

File: superthumb.jpg (94KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
94KB, 300x250px
what's up with early transitioners bullying [subjectively] late trans people? I'm super happy for you guys and glad the next generation is going to get the support they need but I just keep seeing these nasty "exclusive club" threads where people flaunt how well they pass. I mean 90% of those posts are probably made by /pol/ but still, I just want everyone to get along .-.
>>
File: ooga booga.png (841KB, 906x1072px) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.png
841KB, 906x1072px
>>7522101
Why should they be nice for you when they've actively had to fight against you to gain their rights?
>>
>>7522139
That's a lie and this is the exact same image you've just used to post hateful screed. Please do the world a favor and end yourself.
>>
>>7522139
uhh what?
>>
>>7522101
You're the new youngposter right? I like you.

Just ignore Cara, I'm an early transitioner and I try to keep this board positive.
>>
Because we're kinda vain desu we actually pass so we didn't spend time with therapists learning how to cope with non passing so it kinda makes us bad people sometimes
it's not like we hate you or anything like that it's just like we're p much all hs girls rn so we have our little cliques or whatever. i mean like, i consider even late 20s kinda early desu, at least compared to 50, but it's like we need groups with people around our age i guess? hanging around 50 yo who have p much gone through life as men and attempting to be really bad women is just grating honestly and it makes us more than a little uncomfortable, i'm trying not to sound entitled but that's kinda it is we just want to be around people our age, we can't learn makeup and stuff from late trans cause we're all just like basic bitch 18 yo or whatever
>>
>>7522200
youre a fucking gross retard.
young transitioners are stupid because they are gen next whateverthefuck little asperg narcissists.
>>
>>7522229
And you're out of touch with society
>>
>>7522233
wrong. do i have a trip?
young trans are not disaffected retards because they are trans, just young, and more worthless than most.
>>
>tfw people are perpetuating kinstrife
>>
File: IMG_4511.jpg (50KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4511.jpg
50KB, 490x640px
>>7522147
See
>>7522229
>>7522242
It's already starting here. Not to mention that the current most popular late transitioning figurehead is Blaire White who actively argue for legally barring people under 21 from transitioning or presenting feminine.
>>
>>7522272
Please stop false flagging and kys ideally both.
>>
>>7522242
>all these millenials are all entitled and us adults had no effect on how they turned out or how we perceive them
>>
>>7522272
hey autist i said young people are dipshits because they are young, not as an lgbt issue.
i dont care what people do with hormones at what age fuccboi
>>
>>7522277
adults meaning 21 and up? eat shit. i perceive things as they are and some non passing 15 year old hon doesnt impact me or vice versa
>>
>>7522287
>some non passing 15 year old hon
>15 year old hon

What happened to this board
>>
>>7522315
passing is more dependant on genetics. there are people who are too far gone already at 15 than some at 19 who are genetically lucky
>>
>>7522287
No I mean your old ass with your masculine career and 40-something years of male social conditioning only starting to transition because of your midlife crisis lmao
>>
>>7522355
100 percent incorrect,
spend less time patting yourself on the back
>>
As a younger transitioner (blockers at 11 & estrogen at 12) i don't have any hate for older transitioners. It's not hate, this is more like we want to distinguish ourselves from people who transitioned late because we are not like them. As simple as that. We are different and we want to have our own label because age is a big factor in the topic of transitioning. We are not rabid about it but you older transitioners are. Don't make such a big deal because we just want to have our own group with people with a similar lifestyle and age group.
>>
>>7522361
how are you different youre still a freak?
>>
>>7522367
we are different because we are cute and we pass.
>>
>>7522367
Remember. On the internet nobody is what he claims.
>>
>>7522367
Okay I did not say we were cis or anything like that. Yes we are still transgender at the end of the day but there is a big difference between someone who transition early compared to someone who transitioned after puberty. We don't want society looking at us the same and if we are mad at you for anything then it's you making them think everyone who is transgender looks like Caitlyn Jenner. But we are living proof that is not the case so that is why we want our own club and our own voice.
>>
File: getittogether.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
getittogether.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>7522361
>blockers at 11
>estrogen at 12
>meanwhile I'm a 15-year-old hon

I think I should eat some breakfast.
>>
>>7522101
what you need is entirely different from what I need, and the more you push your needs without any consideration for the fact that we're different, the worse everything gets.

>>7522272
>Blaire White
Blaire White is a fucking joke. She projects her insecurities, saying, "if you didn't go through what I went through, you're wrong. You shouldn't be allowed to transition earlier than me."
>>
>>7522315
Cutoff age for universal passing ability is in the bracket of 11-13.

>>7522361
This is generally true, late transitioners have a nasty habit of transplaining over early transitioners, which is not so different from men lecturing women on their own experiences.
>>
>>7522387
Umm that was not me who said that. I do think young hons exist, but in far less numbers than older transitioners.
>>
>>7522200
op here, I get what you're saying. I'm 21 so not quite late but late compared to the "under 12" meme. I agree that there's definitely a big social difference between early trans and late trans, I just wish they could have their own spaces that don't overlap much but when they do for them to not lash out in malicious ways.
>>
File: me+bae.jpg (32KB, 236x523px) Image search: [Google]
me+bae.jpg
32KB, 236x523px
>>7522400
I know, I was just thinking about how I'll never be a real girl compared to you, and I was planning on eating bagels and crying into my cat.
>>
What age you transition will effect your life a lot. The problems young transitioners face are a whole lot different than what an adult transitioner will experience. There may be some similarities/problems to discuss but overall the experience will be more different than the same. I'm a late transitioner (started at 25). I was on hormones for a while when 17 but went off them and just did drugs and stuff to deal with things. The world was a pretty different place a decade ago, and I think a lot of younger transitioners who hate older ones don't realize this.

If you can start young I am so happy (and to a degree I admit, bitter and jealous) for you. But just understand that the information around and opportunity wasn't always the same as it was now. At the end of the day I only have myself to blame for starting so late when I could have went with it earlier. I accept it ultimately is my fault, but there were a lot more factors against me than there are now.
>>
File: 1480730032182.jpg (31KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480730032182.jpg
31KB, 481x480px
I don't understand it the funny thing is we late transtioners did the same thing to people in there 40s and 50s but that is at least understandable if you had time to raise kids and shit you definitely had time to transtion was it was it hard as fuck to transition yes but it wasn't impossible.

Guess what being an early transtioners was impossible for many people who have transitioned 18-24.

Why there was not nearly as much acceptance even the most liberal parents would say shit like we should wait til your eighteen to see if this is a decision you really want to make, doctors would not prescribe hormones unless your parents consented. In addition self med was impossible most of the sites we all know and love were not up yet and if they were they certainly weren't common knowledge, informed consent did not fucking exist.

Take into account the vast difference between your experience and our experiences.

I came out as trans at the age of 16 after a suicide attempt managed to go to five different therapist before getting one that said they'd prescribe hormones if my family consented my family off course being staunch conservatives did not I had to wait til 18 and by then it was pretty much too late puberty had done it's job. The economy had also done it's job in making a job to support my myself impossible to find unless I forgot this tranny nonesense
And helped with my family bussiness it took to 24 when I finally was able to transtion none of this was my choice.

Is there a minority like Blaire white who wants the next generation to suffer yes but he's most likely jelly of your natural good looks when she had to pay probably close to 60k to get her face fixed. I don't hate you I envy you for living in such a progressive time it having parents that are not retarded.
>>
>>7522462
Unintentional misgender aka autocorrect Blair is a she sorry.
>>
ok, just a question for anyone still popping around in this thread:

what do you think of people who may have missed the early transitioner boat but have know they were trans the entire time and just suffered due to social/personal restrictions? I grew up in a small town and was in the catholic school system the entire way. I knew I always wanted to be a girl but wasn't really able to open up and express myself until university. Now that I'm in a much more open and accepting place I can transition at 20. Does this make me a 'hon' and rope me in with people who've lived their entire life as a man until they had an epiphany at age 50 that they'd rather be a woman?
>>
>>7522260
They're going to the 9th circle of hell
>>
how is this a thing fucking hell people just be nice to each other fuck
>>
File: ugh.gif (808KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
808KB, 500x266px
>>7522481
Sweetie, there are people on this boards that would call you a "hon" even if you transitioned at six goddamn years old. You can't base shit on this board, we're a clusters of assholes.

Transition for you, not for anyone else. Fuck these bastards beauty/hon standards and just pursue your own fucking happiness.

Find your strength, and endure.
Love you.
>>
>>7522524
honestly i rp as a young transitioner all the time to trigger people. i doubt theres that many on this board honestly. anyone who actually passes shouldnt be hanging around here all the time
>>
File: 15islate.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15islate.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>7522546
>i doubt theres that many on this board honestly. anyone who actually passes shouldnt be hanging around here all the time

J-Just your friendly neighborhood hon here....
>>
>>7522546
I do this too. Lmao. I'm a straight make /pol/ack and I've learned to torture and anguish trannies the best way to get to them is to pretend you are an early transitioner.

All trans people regret not started not sooner and many didn't have access to transition. For that reason, this is the best way to push them into suicide lel
>>
>>7522535
aha thanks for this, i really needed a pick me up..
>>
File: twisted-picnic-table.jpg (123KB, 650x643px) Image search: [Google]
twisted-picnic-table.jpg
123KB, 650x643px
Fuuckkk. I started "transitioning" basically as soon as I was 18, on hrt at 19, back when the "world's youngest transexual" was 16, and that most doctors would not prescribe hormones or blockers to anyone under 18. The few support group meetings I went to were filled with a much older crowd. They were jealous over how young I was to start transitioning. It was shitty, so I try not to put any kind of jealousy on people who transitioned younger than me.

>Oh my how the the tables have turned.
>>
File: ineedanadult02.gif (2MB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
ineedanadult02.gif
2MB, 245x350px
>>7522571
We all need one from time to time.
Hope you have a great rest of the week, anon.
>>
>>7522139
I don't oppose your transition, Cara. I oppose your existence.
>>
>>7522568
You'll pay for your sins one day, cishet.
>>
>>7522546
desu I do this too. I've gotten trannies pretty mad before
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 1918x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1918x816px
>tfw divide and conquer
>>
>>7522361
You are still a fucked up freak with mental issues, just like us. Stop bitching.

Our gen tried so hard, and suffering a lot so you could have your lifestyle, entitled brat.
>>
>>7525769
lol
>>
File: 930584.png (455KB, 798x1080px) Image search: [Google]
930584.png
455KB, 798x1080px
>>7527814
Did you ever consider that maybe you didn't get to transition not because of gatekeeping but because you weren't even trans in the first place?
>>
>>7522101
If you look ridiculous then prepare to be ridiculed. If you don't have a good canvas to start with then find something other than transitioning that can assuage your gender dysphoria without making you look like a clown.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.