[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you accept that you just aren't going to make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1470349119956.jpg (70KB, 580x521px) Image search: [Google]
1470349119956.jpg
70KB, 580x521px
When did you accept that you just aren't going to make it in life?

If you're trans you will never pass no matter how much you try to pretend to be a female

If you are gay you will catch a disease at some point.

If mtf you will always be considered a failed male and even you hate yourself so much that you consider people attracted to you to be beta

Gays hate themselves so much that they have a straight fetish because there own kind isnt in there idea of manliness.

No matter how hard you try to pass you will always have a busted up face unless you spend thousands on surgery

If youre gay you will never find a long term bf because gays don't have a courting flirting method to weed people ouy. Literally just ask and they will

Bisexuals are always ALWAYS leaning towards females and will cheat on you with a girl with big breasts

Chasers will always be beta faggots because anybody that is willing to throw away social standing because of a girl with a penis is a goddamn idiot.

Straight people have to put up with males and females and they are obviously not compatible long term

When did you realize that maybe you should...just give up and pull the trigger?
>>
>you just aren't going to make it in life?

But Mr. Baiter, I am mtf and have a successful entrepreneur with a career which deeply fulfills me + a loving husband.

Everything you just said is about social/cosmetic/dating things/etc. These do not determine your value or worth as a human being. What you create, who you influence, the fields that you innovate, the people that you help, etc. This is your value. Not the bislut who you fucked you once or a random stranger mis-gendering you.

>just give up and pull the trigger?

16 billion years of cosmic stellar evolution. Yeah, I don't think I'll be ending this ride any time soon. Gonna enjoy it while I can.
>>
>>7520556
thanks for contributing to the world, I hope I can overcome my emotional issues and live a more purposeful life
>>
>>7520533
I would like to kill myself. But I'm too pathetic and coward to even take my own life. I fantasize about how I will eventually kill myself, but if I was pushed into the situation, I'd mostly likely chicken out. Living feels like hell, but I'm slightly afraid that there might be an even worse hell waiting for me after I'm dead. I want to cry.
>>
>>7520556
This anon is $
>>
>When did you realize that maybe you should...just give up and pull the trigger?
When I turned 20. Going to kill myself at 40. 16 years to go.
>>
File: 1463751831614.gif (285KB, 378x456px) Image search: [Google]
1463751831614.gif
285KB, 378x456px
>>7520533
Before hormones I was way closer to killing myself than I am now. Now I just accept that all the bad shit will happen. I embrace it. Its become my gospel. In doing that I have become depression incarnate and reached a completely new, but also fucked up plateau of happiness.
Its weirdly liberating. In doing this, All the terrible things that are likely to happen dont bug me as much and I can achieve a sort of null state. This world is terrible for anyone that isn't straight and white and we will all die one day at the hands of the uncaring masses and no one will mourn us, not even our parents. We will all die alone and forgotten. Its weird, but I can say that with a smile on my face. Ill repeat that when some nutcase is smashing my head in with a brick. Or if Im left for dead on the streets. I reached a cozy mental state that allows me to see the world for what it is and be completely content with it.
I dont pass?
Ok!
Everyone hates me?
Thats wonderful!

In my pitch black corner of the universe your words are one more drop of black in a vast ocean of nightmare scenarios and endless self deprecation.
and its warm here and I can play vidya gaems or bake cookies or watch movies in my own nightmare void.
There isnt a single thing you can do or say to make me feel bad because Ive already reached the worst possible point and assimilated it.
Thank you anon.
Your shitposting will keep my ocean nice and deep and warm.
>>
*sobbing uncontrollably*
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.