[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more progressive and stop hating gays? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 19

File: 1475391176898.jpg (135KB, 1021x569px) Image search: [Google]
1475391176898.jpg
135KB, 1021x569px
How do I become more progressive and stop hating gays?

I'm tired of taking the redpill.
>>
Please don't.
>>
>>7519620
Why haven't you accepted Pence as your lord and savior?
>>
>>7519620
Fuck off
>>
File: 34598.jpg (70KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
34598.jpg
70KB, 500x656px
>>7519620
Liking transgirls and cuteboys is the first step to becoming uncucked.

Did you ever question who exactly it was that was telling you to stay in allegiance to cis women?
>>
>>7519620
>implying being gay isn't redpilled as fuck
Women are only good for breeding. They are disgusting, subhuman creatures that are inherently vile. Love between men is the only genuine love, and women should only be kept around to give birth to our offspring so our homosexuality does not take a toll on the white race.
>>
File: 1482515919523.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482515919523.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
So you're just gonna hide from the truth OP?

Coward.
>>
>>7519657
>this is what deluded conservative mascfags believe
>>
>>7519910
>mascfags
Butthurt delusional tranny detected
>>
File: IMG_7660.jpg (32KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7660.jpg
32KB, 306x306px
>>7519927
>damage control
>>
>>7519932
What? What's wrong with you anon? Do you have brain damage?
>>
File: IMG_7118.jpg (25KB, 478x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7118.jpg
25KB, 478x308px
>>7519973
Mentally challenged people like you shouldn't be allowed to post
>>
just immerse yourself in them until they stop bothering you.
>>
>>7520030
>posts random, meaningless gibberish without any context
>probably autistic
>calls others mentally challenged
Ok anon, I understand.
>>
>>7520034
Contact Hypothesis
>>
>>7519620
Take the bluepill. Everything will be better from here on out. Our transgender overlords will take care of us!
>>
>>7519638
This
>>
File: 1457845370357.jpg (107KB, 1040x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1457845370357.jpg
107KB, 1040x1055px
>>7519620
I'm a trap and I fucking hate myself. But I can't stop jerking off to my own pictures and buying more clothes.
>>
>>7520413
nofap
>>
>>7520423
I tried but that just makes it worse.
>>
>>7519620
You don't necessarily need to become OVERWHELMINGLY progressive to accept gays, friendo.
Some of us want Trump's inevitable block of Muslim immigrants, too.

Just remember that fags are all not one person/hivemind, we all lead fairly varied lives and have a pretty decent spread of political beliefs.

Yes, you can be a gay nationalist. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you can't recognize the importance of sovereign nation-states or that there are notable differences in cultures/ethnic groups (that have positive and negative aspects in and of themselves).

(Proud of you for testing your personal/political beliefs)
>>
>>7520572
>and have a pretty decent spread of political beliefs.

Didn't 80% of fags vote for Hillary? Why are you such a liar?
>>
Learn about social justice (learn how functional, healthy societies function equitably), emotional labor (learn how functional, healthy relationships should work), and study the history of liberal philosophy (not US centric) and modern progressive/civil rights (learn the big picture and realize you were taking the blue pill all along).

Come at it with an open mind and try to understand.
>>
File: 1448994661181.png (1MB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
1448994661181.png
1MB, 1280x904px
>>7520592
>decent
Being the keyword. Yes, the Dems shilled to fags again and quite a few bit the bait, but it seems like there's a lot more dissenting opinions in some corners of the """community"""

I hope the trend continues to be honest. Especially since Orlando, I think more and more people are open in calling out the "we need to help fight Islamophobia!!!1!" bullshit and realizing that Islam isn't what they've been told. Also, internationalist thinking seems to have sparked infighting among progressives. which is a whole other can of worms.
>>
>>7520640
>not understanding islamophobe bigots will kill you as soon as they get the chance

Pseudoreligious kyriarchy will get us all killed retard
>>
>>7519657
>Faggots constantly complain about the flamboyant stereotype
>Stereotype half the human race
Hypocrites, the lot of you.
>>
File: 1481232682842.jpg (40KB, 590x401px) Image search: [Google]
1481232682842.jpg
40KB, 590x401px
>>7520666
I was never defending either.

One religion just seems to be pretty good at killing us yet has gone pretty unchallenged/ has had very little reformation for centuries.

(retard)
>>
>>7519620
>I'm tired of taking the redpill.
The limit does not exist.
>>
>>7520692
shitton more legbutts killed in America by white "christians" who are then celebrated by altright/evangelical culture than by the scary ragheads living in shitholes

you have to have downs' syndrome to not see how obviously disingenuous the "we hate muslims and some muslims hate queers so you should like us" shtick is

they are fuckin mocking you and are gonna laugh if they even deign to acknowledge your fetid corpse
>>
>>7519620
Just be open to making friends with the normal ones, and distance yourself from the irritating faggot screamer types.
>>
>>7520818
in other words violent bigots aren't gonna stop being violent bigots once they run out of mooslims. they aren't even gonna wait that long before coming for us trans people
>>
>>7520818
Don't forget all the proselytizing Christrats do around the world, they are behind the spread and persistence of homophobia in Africa and Latin America.
>>
>>7520818
oh boy i'd love to see the stats for this

funny how the lgbtqrst+ "community" cares so much about pulse until it comes time to stand up for the ragheads again
>>
>>7520907
Muslims are a vanishingly small fraction of our population. Like1%. Is it really surprising?

Meanwhile the bigots used to do whatever the fuck they wanted & subverted any attempts at justice, a privilege they could exert because they're still over 70% of the population

Statistics are impossible because until the 90s literally no one in power gave a flying fuck about a dead queer and even today people rationalize obvious hate crimes away as pure crimes of passion
>>
>>7520907
supporting bigotry is not the way to respect and defend those whose lives were cut short that night.
>>
>>7520949
>scapegoating your sexuality for your own life's misfortunes
>N-No it was the big-gots...
>hate crime meme
The leftist spellbook of blame
>>
>>7521065
>yfw the bigots were in my house the whole time

beyond my "not racist" bigot parents there's also my literal child-rapist/trutrump alt-right racist piece of shit bigot brother

and all the random bigots who outed themselves to me because I'm white amab and was repressed-then-closeted while I lived in the suburbs of one of our country's top5 biggest cities
>>
>>7519620
Simply stop hating them. Answer these questions:
>do gay people directly harm you?
Is there really a crowd of ass-hungry gays behind you waiting to pound your anus?
>do gay people systemically/indirectly harm you?
Do they want to take any of your rights from you? Do they want to have more rights than straight people?
>do the 'redpill' values even make sense?
Why is being effeminate so bad? (not mentioning that not all gay men are effeminate or interested in such partners) Why do you consider homosexuality immoral? Why can't people have their own preferences, live and act as they want?
>>
>>7521122
>Why can't people have their own preferences, live and act as they want?
Yeah good idea... let's have the rapists, child molesters, goat/cow fuckers, wife beaters, otherkin simply coexist and we can all live in harmony. You dipshit this is why we can't have nice things. A minority spoils it for us all. Always has been that way.
>>
>>7521143
>rapists, child molesters, goat/cow fuckers, wife beaters, otherkin

which one of these is not like the others
>>
>>7521143
You missed the whole point completely, edgelord. Raping, harming people and animals is somehow different, isn't it? You're putting words in my mouth, I didn't mention 'abolishing law', but letting people do what they want [as long as it doesn't harm anyone]
>>
>>7521177
If OP is serious, which lets face it, who's fucking ever serious on 4chins??, it's not as simple as "answer these questions and a realization will ignite that abolishes your hatred of gays".
>>
Is submitting your ass to another dick the most manly thing possible to do?
>>
>>7521154
Wife beaters. I mean I'm not a fan of shirts that leave my shoulders exposed either, but come on, they don't deserve to be lumped in with that company.
>>
File: IntoTheDeepend.jpg (781KB, 841x1700px) Image search: [Google]
IntoTheDeepend.jpg
781KB, 841x1700px
>>7521089
>rampant persecution complex like every other millennial snowflake crybabby

You sound like a tumblr/reddit grade nutjob
>>
File: whiteSupremacists.jpg (85KB, 755x453px) Image search: [Google]
whiteSupremacists.jpg
85KB, 755x453px
>>7520949
yeah gotta watch out for those trump voting "white" supremacists attacking /lgbt/ folk
>>
>>7519620
Stop buying into the left-right spook. Evaluate each of your beliefs on their own merits. Be critical of your own thought processes, be self-aware. Seek knowledge without emotional connotations. Learn to understand others without assigning any kind of positive or negative connotation. Recognize cause and effect.
>>
>>7519620
>stop hating gays
Like that'll ever happen.
>>
>>7520818
>shitton more legbutts killed in America by white "christians" who are then celebrated by altright/evangelical culture than by the scary ragheads living in shitholes

Source?
>>
>>7520673
That's not a stereotype, friendo. That's their very fucking nature, and if you weren't actively blocking out that information you'd see it too. Unless you're as emotionally retarded as a woman, that is.
>>
File: 1481637012925.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481637012925.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>7519620
realize your gay hating is actually just repressed homosexuality
>>
>>7519620
If anything this picture proves the superiority of us lgbt
> A gay walks through a neo nazi march
> Gets beaten up
> A nazi walks through pride parade
> Gets funny looks
We are far more civilized than you'll ever be
>>
>>7522618
How? We are saving people from your mental illness.
>>
>>7520640
> Align with the political party that wants you gone
You're the only fool I see. You think you're better than "pro Muslims" gays? You're not. You think trump and Republicans are your friends? Wake up,fag.
Welcome to the current year. Muslims hate your guts, but it's no good to join the islamophobic bandwagon because those people also hate your guts and would have you killed if given their way. There's no winning move at this play.
>>
>>7521065
You're ridiculous. Are you even trying?
>>
>>7519620
>How do I become more progressive and stop hating gays?
Isolate yourself from any lgbt activity
>>
>>7522643
> One group is prone to outbursts of violence as a mean to solve social conflicts whilst supporting mass segregation
> The other group want the freedom to choose who they love
How indeed. The funny part is to see how you think you're somehow better than mudslimes.
>>
>>7522618
> A nazi walks through pride parade
If anything people will think he is a BDSM fetishist.
>>
>>7522618
>Gets funny looks

I dunno. That trans hon looking back seemed pretty hungry for his neo-nazi D.
>>
File: trump lgbt.png (627KB, 1044x700px) Image search: [Google]
trump lgbt.png
627KB, 1044x700px
>>7522690
>One group is prone to outbursts of violence as a mean to solve social conflicts whilst supporting mass segregation
>prone to outbursts of violence
ebin xDDDD

>>7522657
>You think trump and Republicans are your friends? Wake up,fag.
Yeah man, I'm sure those evil republicans are against basic liberties and want you dead. It's not like it goes against their ideology or anything.
>>
>>7522867
You make the fundamental mistake of assuming that Trump is a good representative of the Republican party or even is capable of keeping them under control, AND that Trump actually has principles and is not just out for his own self-interest. No amount of /pol/ images will erase how the GOP has acted for the past three decades.

>their ideology

You're adorable.
>>
>>7522450
Well then, care to prove this in any way?

Because unless you have any proof women are innately annoying, not just to you on a subjective level, but on an objective one as well, like a study, all you have is your anecdotal evidence, and by that logic, my anecdotes would go against yours.

And no, you can't just say I'm somehow brainwashed by vaginas or whatever, as not only is that a shitty non-argument, its also unlikely, considering I'm a gay guy.
Come on, I know you have nothing to base your views on, but I just want you to admit it.
>>
>>7522901
>You make the fundamental mistake of assuming that Trump is a good representative of the Republican party or even is capable of keeping them under control,
That's a mighty loaded statement right there, pally.

>AND that Trump actually has principles and is not just out for his own self-interest
That's a whole other story entirely, and it's something we could debate for hours. Let's stick to the subject at hand.

>No amount of /pol/ images will erase how the GOP has acted for the past three decades.
Yeah, not like it was run by gibbering idiots for the vast majority of that time. The direction is changing, and so will the GOP.

>You're adorable.
You too. Wanna fuck?
>>
>>7523044
>Because unless you have any proof women are innately annoying, not just to you on a subjective level, but on an objective one as well, like a study
>ignoring centuries upon centuries of philosophers, psychologists and other intellectuals
>SPOONFEED ME PROOF ANON

>like a study
>implying a study even resembling a study necessary to gain an objective, clear overlook on the differences between the level of cognitive functions that men and women posses is capable within the current political climate and you wouldn't dismiss any past studies on the subject as biased
Nice try, but I'm not falling for that one.

>And no, you can't just say I'm somehow brainwashed by vaginas or whatever
I've never said that, and I never would. Idiots stick together to fight for a right to be idiots. If you're as emotionally and psychologically underdeveloped as a woman you will do your best to defend them and their behavior because you can see yourself in their irrationality. It's not that hard to grasp. Feminine behavior is generally categorized by taking pride in ignorance and egoism, a disgusting, animalistic overreliance on emotions and the ego. It goes against everything a rational human being could stand for. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>7519620
>How do I become more progressive
why on earth would you want to do that?
>>
>>7523501
He's seeing the light.
>>
>>7521143
Red herring and slippery slope combo!
>>
>>7521394
Wow so you're saying that ethnic Trump supporters are also bigots? Kek
>>
>>7522867
>I'm sure those evil republicans are against basic liberties and want you dead. It's not like it goes against their ideology or anything.

Is that why Republican were basically forced to legalize homo sex by the Supreme Court?
>>
>>7521386
Trump supporters believe China/Jews/Blacks/Media/Immigrants/Scientists/LGBT/Colleges are the reason why their lives suck. You don't have a political narrative where you are not the victim.
>>7521394
Anecdotal evidence. Wow, you sure showed us!
Let's just toss out the statistical correlation between racism and Trump support and the 200,000 other hate crimes reported in the US.
>>
File: the-architect-21.jpg (29KB, 650x280px) Image search: [Google]
the-architect-21.jpg
29KB, 650x280px
>>7519620
>I'm tired of taking the redpill.

The first step towards denying the red pill, is recognizing that it is not actually different from the red pill in any meaningful sense. YOU ARE STILL IN AND SERVE THE MATRIX!
>>
.>7523440
>Yeah, not like it was run by gibbering idiots for the vast majority of that time. The direction is changing, and so will the GOP.
Why, those gibbering morons are still in charge of the party. Individually, they have a 95% chance of being reelected. They will also have a majority when new districts are drawn in 2020, so they will be insulated from popular opinion for a whole new decade. You got any better arguments than that? I'm just not seeing it.
>>
>>7523980
>Trump supporters believe China/Jews/Blacks/Media/Immigrants/Scientists/LGBT/Colleges are the reason why their lives suck.
Epic strawman my man, you sure showed those evil republicans! Hey, what about that government, eh? The reason why our lives suck is because they don't give us enough money and ban everything we don't want to think about, right?

>Let's just toss out the statistical correlation between racism and Trump support and the 200,000 other hate crimes reported in the US.
Yeah, it's not like leftists have a tendency of reporting crimes that never happened or anything. It's not like that trend actually DOES render that "statistical correlation" unusable in any serious debate.

>>7523951
>I WILL TELL PEOPLE I WAS ATTACKED BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS EVEN THOUGH IT NEVER HAPPENED
>THAT WILL SURELY BOOST TRUMP'S POPULARITY AND SHOW THE WORLD I SUPPORT HIM
>>
>>7524013
You're right about pretty much everything in this post, but I believe that Trump is strong enough to keep them in check and he will do this for a full 8 years. As naive as it can seem to you, I genuinely want to give the guy a chance. He demonstrated he knows what he's talking about in a few fields I did not expect him to do that, he demonstrated tremendous willpower and strength, he demonstrated keeping cool under strength and love for his country. You have to realize he had the whole world against him.

I'm certain he'd keep the gibbering morons in check for the next 8 years. And after that? Let's hope there'll be someone following him up that can manage to do the same. Those gibbering morons will be replaced eventually. There's honestly not much of an argument to make. Neither you or me can know what the future will hold. It's all speculation so far, and if the election has demonstrated something it's that both the democrats and the GOP are equally fucking dysfunctional and fucked. Don't forget the shitload of republicans that openly went against Trump. These kinds of people won't be supported by the new American right.
>>
>>7520607

>learn about reparations, prepping the bull, and mo' money fo' dem programs
>>
>>7520666

>kyriarchy

top kek, nice trips satan
>>
>>7524211
What would you take as proof that he had failed to keep them in check?
>>
>>7519620

>redpill
>hating gays

Pick one.
>>
>>7524277
If they directly went against him or tried to weaken or annul the plans he has made for his reign once he is in office.
>>
>>7524287
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>7524307
Epic false flag broski. If you fall for the vaginal jew you might as well go ahead and prep the fucking bull right now, you beta cuck.
>>
>>7524082
>Yeah, it's not like leftists have a tendency of reporting crimes that never happened or anything. It's not like that trend actually DOES render that "statistical correlation" unusable in any serious debate.
Got evidence for that assertion? Something more than an anecdote?
How long are you going to bitch about the crimes you think happened in Comet Ping-Pong? The ones for which you also lack evidence.
>>
>>7524383
>Got evidence for that assertion?
Fine. Let's take a look at so-called police brutality against blacks. Here's two recent studies (both by black professors currently employed at prestigious leftist universities) showing that statement to be completely incorrect and revealing that blacks, out of any race, are least likely to be targets of police violence.

http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
https://news.wsu.edu/2014/09/02/deadly-force-lab-finds-racial-disparities-in-shootings/

>How long are you going to bitch about the crimes you think happened in Comet Ping-Pong? The ones for which you also lack evidence.
There's plenty of evidence all around. Why don't you go on 8/pol/ and lurk in a couple of pizzagate threads? I'm not going to hold an infodump in this thread for you, but if you ask someone in a pizzagate thread I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out with that.
>>
>>7520030
If you had it your way the T would be removed from this board entirely along with substantial amounts of L. As a result this board would be thinner and more well adjusted.
>>
File: 053.jpg (143KB, 570x361px) Image search: [Google]
053.jpg
143KB, 570x361px
>>7520030
>>7524462
blown the fuck out
>>
You don't need to be progressive to not hate gays. Some gays are even conservatives, like Milo Yiannopoulos.

Anyways, if you want some motivation on why to be less of a dickhead to gay people, consider the following:

1. When being gay was much less acceptable than it is now, many men who were gay would take on a wife and have kids so as to not arise suspicion, but secretly get it on with men on the side.

2. If we assume that being gay is in any biological (and a lot of science seems to suggest this might be the case), then each of those men would have then passed on a tendency to homosexuality to their children, whereas today they would have simply not had kids at all. Therefore, a majority of people could have become fags after a certain point, had this habit of gay men breeding continued.

3. If there is no biological component, and it is purely based on choice, then consider the fact that trying to make other people's life decisions is a dickhead thing to do. You're not a dickhead, are you?
>>
File: 1476081864896.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1476081864896.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>7520818
Christians make up the majority of this country, and yes for the past several decades have been the primary religion that has persecuted legbuts. Ill give you that much

That being said, worldwide Muslims are a greater threat to life and limb by far. And also have far more fundamentalist/hardline religious views than most Christians worldwide. Most of the recent Pew Research done has proven this (as well as other studies/reports).

Don't get me wrong both religions pull anti-gay shit all the time. Muslims just stack more bodies and maintain their fundamentalist doctrine better than Christians, that's all.
>>
>>7525865
Name the last time a christian in a first world country assaulted or killed a gay person.
>>
File: tumblr_mq72hhL35H1r30bw3o1_500.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq72hhL35H1r30bw3o1_500.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>7519620
Start lifting.
>>
>>7524383
>How long are you going to bitch about the crimes you think happened in Comet Ping-Pong? The ones for which you also lack evidence.
Really motherfucker? Really?

http://imgur.com/a/1wUAm
>>
>>7519620
Make you own life, think on people dislike are subhuman
>>
File: 1470448800128.png (224KB, 654x679px) Image search: [Google]
1470448800128.png
224KB, 654x679px
>>7527072
Point already made. Muslims still kill way more people than Christians.
>>
>>7519620
You won't be left unpunished, deserteur. You will regret your treason.
>>
>>7519657
Everyone who is born with some kind of mental or physical disease (like homosexuality) should be exterminated
>>
>>7519620
You don't have to be "more progressive" or stop taking the red pill to stop hating gays. Just realize we're not all screaming queens or hideous militant bulldykes and not ALL trannies are mentally ill and many of us are pretty right-wing and not exactly "progressive" ourselves.
>>
>>7522901
>No amount of /pol/ images will erase how the GOP has acted for the past three decades.

Obviously not /pol/ images, but policy changes maybe. Blacks had historically voted Republican and even up to the Civil Rights act, Republicans were the champions of black causes while Democrats voted strongly against anything helping them. Then Johnson made some policy changes and overnight blacks started voting ~90% Democrat and have ever since.
>>
>>7519620
I'm gay but how do I stop being redpilled?
>>
>>7519620
sauce of image?
>>
>>7524082
real libs ie classical libs dont wana ban any thing even suaside ur body ur bizness
>>
>>7529041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhzMisyaeT0
>>
File: when you stare at her boobs.jpg (60KB, 390x434px) Image search: [Google]
when you stare at her boobs.jpg
60KB, 390x434px
>>7520413
>faps to pictures of himself
Is your name Seto Kaiba?
Because that is one hell of an ego you got there.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.