[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in an elective class for the new semester >break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>be me in an elective class for the new semester
>break into small groups for class exercise
>me, another dude and 3 girls
>the other dude introduces himself as Jessica
>make the "wtf, but ok?" face unintentionally out of shock
>Jessica catches me make this face
>Hear Jessica breathing heavily in anger
>try to ignore it because I can easily avoid talking to them for the rest of the semester
>Jessica does the exercise with one of the girls and I'm with the other two
>Eventually have to communicate with the other subgroup
>Ask "What did you write man?" to Jessica without thinking twice about gender pronouns
>Jessica screams as if "she" has been waiting for a chance to blow up at me
>"I am a girl! So do not use male
pronouns when you talk to me! I said my name is Jessica you fucking bigot!"
>Class pauses and stares in our direction
>I have the gall to say "Then try to look like a girl"
>Class erupts into laughter
>Jessica gets red in the face and shuts up

I am not transphobic at all but I can't call a man who dresses like a man a girl because they have a mental disorder. Am I wrong?
>>
>>7517244
>things that never happened
>>
>>7517244
This is in the archives, and posted by someone who got banned for evasion.

It's fake, and from a guy who's been baned for posting sordid snuff.

Just ignore him and report. He's not allowed in 4chan.
>>
>>7517265
It did happen yesterday. Are you trans and mad?
>>
>>7517274
Excuse me could you please proof of what you are saying? Post the archive link please.

Are you a sjw trans and mad?
>>
>>7517274
Excuse me could you please proof of what you are saying? Post the archive link please.

Are you a sjw trans and mad? I understand you are freaking out right now please try to keep it together.
>>
>>7517244
You did good no trans people should be allowed to call themselves the other gender if they are not trying.
>>
>>7517312
>>7517323
Ignore him, he's the autist who keeps accusing anyone that criticizes troons of being a pedophile.
>>
>>7517244
tell jessica to go fuck himself
>>
>>7517348
Can you please post proof from the archive?

Sorry you are so angry but you need to back up your claims please. :)
>>
>>7517372
he seems like a butthurt tranny
>>
>>7517274
>>7517348

Hi Jessica
>>
>>7517244
You were mean about it but not like you lied OP
>>
>>7517265
>>7517265

This, the story became unrealistic at the "class erupts into laughter" bit. It completely ruined my immersion. You need to work on your writing OP.
>>
>>7517428
People agreed with me because Jessica does not look like a woman at all. Im glad Im not enrolled in a cucked liberal college.
>>
>>7517451
It has nothing to do with whether they agreed with you or not, it's just unrealistic that people would find you funny, especially the whole class. Awkward silence would be much more realistic in this situation. But don't feel bad, learning is part of the writing process.
>>
>>7517464
It has everything to do with them agreeing with me. You personally finding it unrealistic does not negate what happened.

Sorry this made you upset.
>>
>>7517323
>>7517312
>>7517397

And you're now spamming

More proof of guilt
>>
>>7517485
Whoa now, I'm just giving some constructive criticism lad, I'm sorry that you're taking it so badly. I know it can be hard to learn that there's imperfections in your work. But it's all part of the process, writing and rewriting. You'll strike gold eventually, and I hope I'll be there to witness it.
>>
>>7517492
Could you please post your proof?

Or did you make that all up because you were angry? Gosh.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1136x640px
>>7517244
Remember to sag and report the ban evading pedo everyone.

You won't want to leave him intact long enough that he starts spamming his snap chat kid pics
>>
>>7517244
K, reported
>>
>>7517498
Sorry you seem very upset, but please remember things may happen in this world that won't fit your ideology. I'm done trying to convince you because you are obviously the sjw samefagging.

:)
>>
>>7517543
Yeah nah get out
>>
>>7517514
Ok that is not me and where is the "pasta"? Where is the proof that person is me?

You are taking a stab in the dark and missing widely here.
>>
>>7517520
K, samefag
>>
>>7517244
Fuck off pedo, we all know it's you.
>>
>>7517584
>we
Okay crazy schizo

By the way this is what happens when a trans person gets mad. You tell them they don't pass and you're a "pedo".
>>
>>7517602
Stfu man. Your thread failed. Now gtfo
>>
>>7517611
No it didnt
>>
>>7517602
Funny how everyone knowing your shit from the get go has to be a samefag

Maybe people have just wised to you and gotten used to kicking you out.

Now, all the evidence says you're in big trouble, so why don't you just spare the mods the trouble and get out on your own.
>>
>>7517652
You said my OP post was a pasta from this person and it's in the archives. So then post the proof.

You are samefagging how can you say you aren't at this point.
>>
>>7517664
easy, and everyones pissed and thinks you're the shitposter
>>
>>7517687
That is not the proof convicting me of being this person. You said my OP post was a pasta from the archive. Where is the proof? Gosh your comprehension sucks.

Also you obviously used another device then used your mac to screen cap like it's proof. Just wow. :)
>>
>>7517244
It seems the "mental disorder" is derived from the stigma that trans people have a "mental disorder." The fact is, that if treated as such, it would instigate similar symptoms like that of a "mental disorder." (I.e. depression, anxieties, dysphoria, bi polar, mpd, etc.) While it is true that being transgender is outside of the social norm, it would technically be considered a "mental disorder." It still doesn't constitute any act of discontent towards trans public. (This goes without saying for everyone.) If that's what they are in life, then that's what they are. You don't have to be supportive of anything if you choose not to. Just don't be a dick about it. Everyone has the right to choose the path in their life. Much like you choose your own. Her outburst was caused by the lack of the golden rule. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
>>
>>7517730
Jessica shouldn't have freaked out at me for nonchalantly saying the term "man". If Jessica feels I broke the golden rule then "she" broke it before I did by spazzing out. All I did was agree to engage in mental judo.
>>
>>7517244
Hehehe..... Bravo
>>
>>7517791
I'm not wanting to start a war on who was in the right. I do agree that she was also in the wrong for her outburst. Neither of you were in the right in my opinion. You were subjected to a way of life totally unfamiliar to what you commonly deal with and acted as if you normally would. She was unsettled by the introduction the two of you exchanged. For her to be in the right, she wouldn't have erupted over your question. And for you to be in the right, you wouldn't have made the disrespecting comment at the end. Although someone could find it to be fair and just, it was still coming from your mouth. (As an analogy) Let's say there is a robbery happening in a store you're in. They are stealing cash from the register and are about to leave. You stop them and hold them up for 20 of the dollars they just stole. You would still be breaking the rules.
>>
>>7517244

maybe get out a little bit more so you'd learn how people would actually react
>>
>>7517301
>Are you trans and mad?
>>7517312
>Are you a sjw trans and mad?
>>7517323
>Are you a sjw trans and mad? I understand you are freaking out right now please try to keep it together.
WEW LAD
>>
>>7519256
if you call them mad you're guaranteed to get some sweet (you)'s

And it's going to work because this board has the most newfag drama hungry posters out of any other board.
>>
>>7519284
>...this board has the most newfag drama hungry posters out of any other board.

What is /pol/?
>>
>>7517244
>I have the gall to say "Then try to look like a girl"
>Class erupts into laughter

You fucked up here. Unless you live in bumfuck Ohio this didn't happen.
>>
>>7517244
Did the teacher give you $100% for the joke?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.