[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A sentient and talking white cat-like creature appears in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: coobie_1309.png (45KB, 314x164px) Image search: [Google]
coobie_1309.png
45KB, 314x164px
A sentient and talking white cat-like creature appears in front of you. He offers you to grant you a wish in exchange for becoming a magical girl who has to fight witches (before eventually becoming a witch yourself). What do you do /lgbt/? Do you accept it's offer, or do you tell it to fuck off.

>inb4 trans girls literally sell their souls to kyubey for free xD
>>
>>7515043
Well technically becoming a magical girl doesn't guarantee you'll turn into a cis girl. So you might as well wish to be a cis girl anyway, I'd literally kill someone to give birth. If I can last as a magical girl for nine months, I'm set.
>>
Fucking spoilers
>>
>>7515043
>become godoka
>create a universe where everyone is a qt anime girl with a dick
>>
>>7515043
>wish that witches have no powers
>>
>>7515043
>Wish for all the witches and all witches created onwards will now be hot immortal supermodels instead that will live their lives happy and accomplished in freedom and will retain their magic, youthfullness and beauty forever.

I mean if Im gonna be a witch I might aswell make sure I win.
>>
>>7515043
>I wish to be literally indestructible, and 50 feet tall.
>>
>>7515760
You can still die from getting cut in the back of your neck. And nope you would not be completely indestructible.
>>
File: 1424128397377.jpg (669KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424128397377.jpg
669KB, 1600x800px
>>
>>7515043
What is with transbians being obsessed with this try hard cartoon? I watched it. It's absolute shit, yet trannies are always sperging over how amazing they think it is.
>>
>>7520406
>try hard

???

I'm not crazy about it, but it's genuinely good. Basically just a solid deconstruction of the magical girl genre. I would recommend watching Rebellion too.
>>
>>7520422
>deconstruction of the magical girl genre

Oh god, and this is what they ALWAYS say, as if they know dick about mahou shojou, and implying a "deconstruction" of the genre is inherently good.

Kys.
>>
>>7515771
Okay, makes sense, if the wishes had no limits the series would be rather short, or everyone would need to be an idiot just to keep up tension.

I wish for glory in the name of Slaanesh, the Prince of Pleasure.
>>
Wish to become permanently unable to use magical powers. This not only stops you from becoming a witch, since witches are magical by nature, but it also absolves you of all responsibility to fight witches, as you have no capability to do so. This leaves you as just a little girl with no powers.
>>
>>7520436
That's not actually why it's good, there are plenty of deconstructions that suck ass, like you said. I'm more interested in the themes and the way in which they're communicated by the narrative. But I guess it's just not something that appeals to you.
>>
>>7520686
That was actually an Attack on Titan reference. Just in case you didn't get the joke.
>>
File: 1483480677487.gif (134KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483480677487.gif
134KB, 900x300px
>>7515147
>I'd literally kill someone to give birth
>>
>>7521009
Oh, sorry, I don't watch a lot of anime, so I didn't catch it.
>>
>>7520406
Did you somehow miss that Madoka is simply popular, so it makes sense it'd be popular among trannies too?
>>
>>7515043
>>inb4 trans girls literally sell their souls to kyubey for free xD
Welp you got me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.