[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I couldn't transition because my mom and dad said no. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

I couldn't transition because my mom and dad said no. I really don't want to be a boy, but I don't want to get kicked out of home either. I'd have nowhere to go after that. What should I do, anonymouses?
>>
That depends on how much of a "no" it was. If i was just that they were uncomfortable with it but weren't super transphobic you could try to win them over eventually. If they were really bad, you'll need to start looking towards moving out. Either way, you can start HRT in secret as long as you have a way of paying for them and getting them in the house without them knowing. If you're over 18 you can probably go to a therapist or doctor to get the process started and not consent to them sharing information with your parents, or you can just self med.
>>
>>7514536
The first thing you could do is seek help from a local support group or talk to a school counselor.
>>
Order online from I nhousepharmacy(dot)vu
>>
File: Sexy-rollerderby2.jpg (98KB, 1024x981px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-rollerderby2.jpg
98KB, 1024x981px
>>7514536
How old are you, OP; and where do you live?
>>
>>7514581
inhousepharmacy(dot)vu
Rather.
>>
>>7514536
How tall are you? You can move in with me if you agree to be my qt trap housewife.
>>
>>7514536
Just don't transition.
Problem solved
>>
>>7514759
I don't think you understand how dysphoria works, anon
>>
>>7514629

How big is your dick?
>>
File: 1480713349215.jpg (45KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480713349215.jpg
45KB, 960x640px
>>7514789
How big is your jaw?
>>
>>7514842
micropenis detected
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 268x309px
>>7514842
ANON THIS KIND OF DESTRUCTION ISNT LEGAL ANYMORE
>>
get a job, save up, get the fuck out. thats what i did, and honestly im far better for it. im not saying its easy to move out on your own, but its your best option (assuming youre at least 18)
>>
>>7514536
>a boy
What does this mean op? And what about it are you unhappy about?
>>
>>7514536
Where do you live anon?
>>
>>7514536
your parents are just looking out for your best interests so you don't ruin your life indulging a sick fetish
trust me, transtitioning is not the solution you're after
>>
>>7515403
This. Transitioning is going to fuck you up for life. I suggest focusing your thoughts on masculine activities. That's known to cure most trannies by the time they're 30.
>>
>>7515403
>>7515406
this is bait do not believe these lies
>>
>>7514536
1) they were testing if you were really trans. a real trans wouldn't take no for an answer. you failed their test. they want you to get mad at them

2) you threw away your future so a couple of baby boomers could hold a political protest against "liberals" using your body?
>>
>>7514536
Stand on your own two feet and become the woman you want to be.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.