[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many trans girls into gaming? And practically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 16

File: Maethandra.jpg (87KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
Maethandra.jpg
87KB, 600x374px
Why are there so many trans girls into gaming? And practically no ftms? Isn't gamign considered to be a more masculine sport?
>>
>>7513978
>And practically no ftms?
a lot of trans guys are into gaming
they're less likely to seek out internet fame for it, and more likely to be stealth if they do (not a gamer, but i am entirely sure one youtuber is a stealth trans man)
>>
>>7513997
Just gonna put that out there without telling us who?
>>
>>7513997
>they're less likely to seek out internet fame for it,
Almost no mtf seeks out internet fame they get it because they tend to be shut in autists that get so good at a specific game that they can make money by playing it.

Case in point: Scarlett who was legitimately better than all the top Koreans (in Starcraft scene Koreans are considered unbeatable) at the top of her career.
>>
>>7513978

gamers are more socially retarded than the average population.

socially retarded people are more likely to be insecure with some aspect of their lives.

being a tranny requires a level of insecurity to set off the requirement of feeling dysphoria enough to transition.

the more insecurities someone has, the more likely they will evaluate their lives and discover they are trans.

gamers are more likely to be socially retarded, therefore they are more likely to be insecure.

gamers are insecure, and are more likely to discover they are trans than the average trans person.

therefore, there are more trans people who play games. QED

Or, it could be that gamers are more likely to be virgins and trannies flock to any demographic where they can get a desperate cis straight man's cock.
>>
>>7514018
You keep saying "tranny" but all that only applies to mtf but I was asking about the obvious lack of ftms in gaming and how all the top trans gamers are mtfs.

Why mtfs and not ftms?
>>
>>7513978
>more mTf tranies
>gaming is a masculine sport

You just answered it
Fight as you might nature always win
>>
File: opinionated.gif (632KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
opinionated.gif
632KB, 500x294px
>>7514029
>the obvious lack of ftms in gaming

I know a ton of lesbians into gaming.
>>
>>7514171
Btut ftms aren't lesbians.
>>
File: virtual-reality-strange-art.jpg (223KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
virtual-reality-strange-art.jpg
223KB, 1600x1200px
>>7513978
Gaming causes transsexualism.
>>
>>7514139
But video games are not "nature", that is a socialized preference.
>>
>>7514188
do you even know any?
>>
>>7513978
Male socialization is one thing, but there's also escapism. Video games are the only place I can be a girl.
>>
At least half of the ftms are trenders, but the other half definitely plays videogames as much as any other boy. They're just way less likely to say "hi guys, I'm a tranny! I used to be a girl!" How tf would you even know if you're playing with any or not?
>>
2 reasons:

1. Transweenies are so mentally broken that they can't survive without escapism, and gaming is the best form of escapism.
2. Being a transweenie in gaming can net you big donations because of all the social justice evangelists and beta males. It's the alternative to whoring.
>>
ftm here
usually the case with other guys i'm friends with (and myself) is we'd prefer to go stealth just because it's less of a hassle overall passing and whatever
i've been considering doing it anyway but i don't like hearing the sound of my voice not fully dropped yet personally
>>
>>7514017
apparently transmen are even more often autistic (for real not meme autism)
>>
>>7513978

> Crave male attention
> Be hardwired for systematic thinking and problem solving
> Do a thing men like that requires these things
>>
>>7514932
that comes from natural biological sex dependent preferences, same as with physical sports
>>
>>7515598
Physical sports almost makes sense because of the increased muscle mass in biological males (until they get pumped full of E), but I highly doubt there is actually a biological predisposition toward kicking a football around, that wouldn't make sense. It's socialization based on biological traits.
>>
>>7513978
anyone know any good trans streamers? someone funny/ cute
>>
>>7513978
>gaming
>sport
>>
>>7513997
>not a gamer, but i am entirely sure one youtuber is a stealth trans man
saucysauce?
>>
I use it as an escape from the pain. when i'm playing games I'm not bothered by my loud and terrible brain.
I'm not socially retarded just very introverted.
I think most trannies are depressive by nature and playing games is just something that depressed people do.
>>
>>7513978
Did anyone else think the OP image was of a grandma?
>>
>>7513978
Mtfs stream as trannies
Ftms stream as men
>>
>>7520618
There are actually quite a few stealth MtFs too, and some who were stealth but got outed and then noped out of playing.
>>
>>7520618
Passable and happy trans girls don't spend their time streaming or playing video games. They are actually living their lives out in the world as authentic girls for as much as possible. Usually depressed and lonely trans girls are more likely to frequently play video games, since they want to avoid the stresses of social interaction and need a hobby to take their mind off of sad things. It's a form of escapism.
Also most MtF gamers were originally nerdy boys before they transitioned. So it's quite logical their interests will remain the same.
>>
>>7513997

Lemme guess, leafy?
>>
>>7515657

Oy vey anon. It's not the football, it's competition. There's no biological predisposition to eating off a plate either, the disposition is in wanting to not poison ourselves.
>>
>>7520721
So you're saying MtFs are predisposed to video games because it's a form of competition?
>>
>>7520624

like who
>>
>>7520710

Could also be Pyrocynical.
>>
File: ScarlettSC2.jpg (133KB, 862x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ScarlettSC2.jpg
133KB, 862x1200px
>>7520762
Scarlett was actually "stealth" before she got outed, she said in an interview that she wanted to be a role model for women in gaming, not trans people. Somewhat unrelated, but she's apparently gone full lesbian since then, which is interesting.
>>
>>7520832

Are you kidding me? Have you seen pictures of scarlett from her first couple LANs? I remember the first time I saw people talking about her appearance, lmao she did not pass from angled pictures alone. Then I heard her interview with a TL guy after a couple of weeks, yeah...no way.

Fast forward to recent times, her voice is borderline passable but her appearance has improved tremendously.

I am 99.99% sure that no one outed scarlett, most people assumed she was either a tranny or a faggot, but my memory might be hazy since it's been more than 4 years.
>>
File: leafyishere.png (425KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
leafyishere.png
425KB, 728x728px
>>7520710
it is
i've said this a few times before, in fact
>>7520784
i hadn't seen his face before but now i have probably him too
shit, half the ftm population is furries anyway
>>
>>7520858
That's why I put "stealth" in quotes. Honestly even Remilia doesn't actually pass. It's sad, I kinda hate my people desu.
>>
>>7520866

Okay, just making sure. I've seen so many people try to rewrite history for trannies in media of all kind, scarlett included. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not losing my sanity lol.

Idk who remillia is or whatever but after googling apparently it's that redhead tranny that people have posted around in the past who made newds or something. Maybe she got ffs, I remember her looking like ass, but even still she looks better than most trannies ever will even post FFS desu.
>>
>>7520756
But what about single player games and comfy stuff like autistic history simulators
t. history major
>>
File: pyro.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pyro.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>7520864
Pyro is 100% FtM, and now I'm starting to think you're right about Leafy too. Weird.

>>7520887
Her face looks okay, but in some shots she just has such a lanky disproportional figure that it's kinda obvious. Haven't heard her voice.
>>
>>7520832
How did she get outed?
>>
>>7513978
>SO many trans girls into gaming
>And practically no ftms
Are there really SO many mtf streamers? Also well… female streamers usually do better, because hetero males and lesbians are still the biggest group of gamers. So well, boobs.
And maybe you just haven't heard of many ftm streamers and even mtf streamers, because most of them wants to retain stealth?
>Isn't gamign considered to be a more masculine sport?
Yeah, the XY chromosomes give you an innate desire to play videogames!!! Haha, so being trans isn't hence invalid :D. Rekt! Look mummy, I posted it again!
>Implying it's not because most mtfs have very lonely teen life so they turn to activities that they can do alone.
Same for ftms, but to a lesser extent, because due to patriarchy, being a butch girl is more socially acceptable than being a man in a dress, so they have it a little bit easier to have friends before transitioning.

t. a trans girl who basically plays just Minecraft and League of Legends
And I know it's just anecdotal, but literally every ftm that I've met is into gaming.
>>
>>7520927

>And I know it's just anecdotal, but literally every ftm that I've met is into gaming.

Would these people happen to be people you have met soley through online? Normie trannies barely play video games, I've met more FtMs irl and most don't even play video games, they are too busy being into typical physical exercise shit. Though almost all trannies I've met online mtf or ftm play video games of some kind.
>>
>>7520832
Lol dude Scarlett was never stealth. She was so fking clockable.
>>
>>7520940
Yeah, all trannies I know I actually met online. I met some of them IRL afterwards, but they're still either shy nerds or normie-tryhards ineffectively trying to hide their power level.
It's probably the case what you're saying. There's a group of normie trannies with rich accepting parents who live in modern districts and go to modern schools. I guess they don't experience so much discrimination, so they can still have friends and not close themselves in basements playing World of Warcraft.
>>
>>7513978
>Why are there so many trans girls into gaming?
cause there are so many GUYS into gaming....
>>
>>7520976
ye hahaha like omg :D rekt
>>
I used to be really into video games, but after I stopped having time and money for video games, and started passing well enough, I went out more and now I go out drinking/clubbing more than I ever play video games. Oddly I recently got picked up by a girl who wanted to play Last of Us at her house, so I guess it's more of a lesbian thing.
>>
many trann might disagree with terf ideology but socialization has lots to do with it. why are so many trann into vidya? and when i mean vidya i dont mean mobile game or facebook game, i mean esport shit or fps/crpg/jrpg/rts/action/moba/killdeathmurder simulator, etc.

lets be real, cis grils dont play these games in the same ratio as cis men/trannies because they are not conditioned to be into this shit. sure there are token cisgril that like that shit but its not in the same numbers. only thing i can conclude is that its because of assburger lonelyness and male hobbies.

very few trann of ftm or mtf that dont play vidya tend to be either more outgoing or are normie, these ppl are more akin to their cis counterparts than the average tranny you'd see/meet online.

i am pretty sure that plenty of ftms play vidya but since its easier to pass as male than to pass as female esp if latter has already masculinized, many ftm are hush hush about trans status compared to trender counterpart.

basically, neet or nerdy tranny of any kind will be into vidya and the disporortionate ratios of representation of shemales in vidya is due to male socilization, hobbies, being burger or some combination of those.
>>
gaymin is escapism

men need escapism because their lives are so miserable

trannies also live miserable lives

women live life on easy mode so escapism is significantly less common among them

transitioning is the ultimate form of escapism

this is why there are less ftms
>>
>>7521036
bitches just like get married and then get money free lol, they prefer rich guys haha fuck them :D female privilege lol, cuz like… everyone's so nice to them lol and they're literally whores lol :D thats why im gay lol cuz men are the only decent human beings lol.
>>
>>7521052
nice barely comprehensible strawman my underage friend
>>
File: 1480797564198.jpg (96KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480797564198.jpg
96KB, 550x550px
>>7521036
>>
File: fedora.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>7521036
>>
File: 1478615446130.png (174KB, 287x264px) Image search: [Google]
1478615446130.png
174KB, 287x264px
>>7521066
>>7521069
>no argument
>>
File: AGP.jpg (17KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
AGP.jpg
17KB, 64x64px
>>7521072
>>
>>7521072
>no argument to a fabricated lie

wew lad.
>>
>>7513978
Because transgirls are whores and will do anything for attention.
>>
File: 1478460888053.png (171KB, 281x326px) Image search: [Google]
1478460888053.png
171KB, 281x326px
>>7521080
>still no argument
>>
>>7521084
how do you argue a lie? also your neckbeard is showing anon :)
>>
>>7521086
I'm not lying about anything. I just make educated observations and expressing why I believe there are more MtFs than FtMs.

Men have higher depression rates, men have and incredibly low chance of reproduction relative to women. These two things are pretty fundamental and have little to do with culture or society. But with the rapid decline of religion, which was one of the few things that man managed to create in order to combat the 80:20 ration, you see depression and mental illness among men amplify ten fold.

Couple all of that with the fact that manual labor is becoming increasingly obsolete and technology rapidly advancing, men are becoming even more biologically irrelevant than they already were.

This is why you are seeing a spike in transgender activity. It's also why more men are alcoholic, more men commit suicide, and more men play video games and indulge in fantasy worlds through various media.

>xd ur fedora for being capable of pattern recognition!!11

Maybe you should go back to high school biology and learn some basic sexual dimorphism before trying to shit-post.
>>
>>7521104
>Getting this triggered over being called out for trolling

I never said anything about sexual dismorphism, quit projecting. All people get shit, both men and women, and your little rant just shows your a sad incel who tried to shitpost but gets easily triggered. Maybe keep your mouth shut next time and people wont call you for the neckbeard you are.
>>
File: 1480883166165.jpg (78KB, 750x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1480883166165.jpg
78KB, 750x1044px
>>7521113
>still no argument
>doesn't even know what projecting means

another faggot blown the fuck out
>>
>>7521116
>still no argument
>" I just make educated observations and expressing why I believe"

i learn from the best (aka you)

also those pics you keep posting are fooling no one, i actually wasnt trying to be nasty before but hey if you gonna be a dick enjoy your delusion and AGP, i actually dont care.
>>
File: 1479082613191.png (456KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
1479082613191.png
456KB, 804x876px
>>7521121
you seem to have made the mistake of forgetting to include an argument in your post.

try again
>>
>>7521125
So did you.
>>
File: 1482051246519.jpg (42KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1482051246519.jpg
42KB, 621x502px
>>7521072
>>7521084
>>7521116
>>7521125
>>
>>7521127
already made my point

you refuse to address anything actually worth discussing and instead just continue to sling adhominem shit and buzzwords
>>
>>7521132
I already did adress your point, you said your statement was based on what you believe to be true, and i said thats not an argument. Sorry you are too stupid to see that anon, but i cant spoon feed you here.
>>
>>7521138
I wasn't making an argument, I was making a statement.

I don't think you understand what the word argument means, Anon. I made a claim and you responded with "xDD fedora lool".

I clarified my claim and backed it up with facts. Your argument is that because I said I believed these things to be true that they aren't an "argument"?

You're not making very much sense. Is English your first language?
>>
>>7521149
So you want me to respond to your statement with an argument, which i just did
>I clarified my claim and backed it up with facts.
you didnt cite these facts and admitted this is based on what you believe as opposed to objective reality, which was what i was diagreeing with. You are entitled to your own beliefs, but not your own facts. No english is not my first language, but i am hoping i am at least making myself clear. Also if you mean that as an insult well, thats pretty low dude.
>>
>>7521104

>the 80:20 ration
>muh religion
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>men are becoming even more biologically irrelevant
Men are accustoming to it, not becoming 'irrelevant'. They don't need as much physical power, so probably they just don't work out that much etc.
>it's also why more men are alcoholic, more men commit suicide…
Isn't it because men still are more likely to have difficult jobs and because of the way they were raised? This whole 'honour' shit, not displaying emotions and all. Also… the suicide rate in women actually gets higher.
>men have and incredibly low chance of reproduction relative to women.
Maybe you :^). Please explain it.

Seriously, this whole biological determinism is a stupid pseudoscience. I guess /pol/ likes it because it sounds scientific-ish and victimises them.
>>
>>7521163
This. Im insulted by the fact this idiot thinks im trans because im a depressed guy.
>>
>>7521104
>This is why you are seeing a spike in transgender activity
then why is almost the entirety of the spike for ftms?
i agree with you in some ways, but that massive oversight invalidates any point you could have had
>>
>>7521159
I don't have to cite facts for them to be true. I can go and find sources for every single claim I've made if you truly want me to, but I'm not going to source every single claim I make in every single 4chan post I make because that's not practical. Especially since I figured most of what I said was relatively well known.

I correlated facts about how men are treated in society and facts about basic sexual dimorphism with the sudden spike in transgender activity. The same way we correlate smoking with causing cancer.

You not being a native English speaker wouldn't be all that relevant if you weren't trying to play fucking semantics in a language you don't speak properly you insufferable idiot.

>>7521163
80:20 ratio was a reference to human mating habits. It's a generalization claiming that the majority of women attempt to breed with the top 20% of men. I have sources and some studies about it but I'd need to dig them up and that could take awhile. I mention religion is it is essentially the "counter" measures that man took against the 80:20 ratio.

Religion allows nations to keep men produce and contributing members of society. By creating a mindset where both men and women are voluntarily chaste, you bring that ratio much closer to 50:50 which in turn lowers crime rates, slows the spread of disease, and increases employment rates.

But like I said before, we are entering a different world. None of this really matters anymore as unemployment will inevitably sky rocket because of technological advancements.

I'm not religious myself. I'm not saying or arguing for any specific ideology or whatever. I'm just looking at the facts and making observations and trying to have a conversation.

>Also… the suicide rate in women actually gets higher.

True, but men are still much higher I believe. Womens suicide rates are also sky rocketing in the recent decades though.

>Maybe you :^). Please explain it.

I'm not a man (or a tranny).
>>
>>7521171
This basically. None of what he says explains body dysphoria. There is no reasoning that goes into being trans, no thought process that "becoming a woman" will actually make your life easier. It's something you have to do, not something you want to do.
>>
sure got pretty pol in her pretty fast
>>
File: trumpsalt.jpg (12KB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsalt.jpg
12KB, 200x254px
>>7521197
>I don't have to cite facts for them to be true.
If you are making an argument like you are then yes you do actually.

>You not being a native English speaker wouldn't be all that relevant if you weren't trying to play fucking semantics in a language you don't speak properly you insufferable idiot.
Theres that rambling again, also its really funny how triggered you are by the fedora meme, you are the first one i have met to be so.
>>
>>7521206
THANK YOU! Yes, do you think hes a /pol/ troll or just an average wanker?
>>
>>7521209
epic image macro my dood
>>
>>7521197
>I'm not a man (or a tranny).

Are you a hon? That would explain the bitterness.
>>
>>7521213
Sounds like a "redpilled" MRA who thinks that women actually have it easier in all walks of life. Meanwhile: >>7521150
>>
>>7521217
Thanks, i hear poltards like it and as they keep coming here might as well make it feel like home for them eh?
>>
>>7521219
Isn't a hon just a tranny?

No I'm not
>>
>>7521223
>Sounds like a "redpilled" MRA who thinks that women actually have it easier in all walks of life

You appear to have me confused with the other poster i didnt say anything like that at all.
>>
>>7521233
A hon is a tranny that doesnt pass/is older and they tend to be very angry and bitter and sound like fedoras, hence why i thought you were one.
>>
>>7521243
But I already said I wasn't a tranny.
>>
>>7521240
I know, I was saying that's what he sounds like. Don't worry, you're good.
>>
>>7521246
Sorry i read the wrong post you're right it wasnt address to me lol. I really should go sleep.

>>7521245
Ok, hon, ok. shh shh, its ok shh.
>>
>>7521249
Btw, you sound young, by the way you talk and your typing quirk. Are you on hormones yet?
>>
>>7521197
What 'top 20% of men' even means? Physical power? Intelligence? So why ugly and dumb men still find dates? Also, they may 'attempt', but isn't it same for males? Aren't men willing to date the 'chicks with da biggest boobz' and shit?

And… do you realise that most religions weren't actually created to force monogamy? They have usually allowed men (but only men) to have multiple partners. Islam does it still, but even the Bible, the new or the old testament, doesn't condemn polygamy at all. It's just Church's law/rhetoric, which was created to fit society's expectations. Monogamy just sounds like a nice and fair compromise, so I can imagine why it became endorsed by society.

Also don't you see that men with multiple partners are usually put in a better light than women with multiple partners? Men like that are considered 'machos', while women – 'bitches'.

This whole 'redpill' ideology is promoted by awkward, non-normie men who feel worse for not 'getting laid' and try to blame the whole half of the population on it. In reality, normie guys (which constitute the most of males) have absolutely zero issues in finding someone to fuck.

>I'm not a man (or a tranny).
Cis female MRA? Wow, that's new. Your internalised misogyny worries me.
>>
>>7521253
No im waiting to start soon :)
Yes i am also not a native english speaker so please excuse my mistakes :)
>>
>>7521259
>This whole 'redpill' ideology is promoted by awkward, non-normie men who feel worse for not 'getting laid' and try to blame the whole half of the population on it. In reality, normie guys (which constitute the most of males) have absolutely zero issues in finding someone to fuck.

Indeed, i am assuming this is where the neckbeard meme originates.
>>
>>7521259
>What 'top 20% of men' even means? Physical power? Intelligence? So why ugly and dumb men still find dates? Also, they may 'attempt', but isn't it same for males?

Anon, it's a generalization of 7 billion people. Yes, it's a lot more complicated than just "women only want to fuck tall strong rich men!!".

>And… do you realise that most religions weren't actually created to force monogamy?

Should have been more specific, western Christianity is the primary reason for why the west has been so successful.

>Also don't you see that men with multiple partners are usually put in a better light than women with multiple partners? Men like that are considered 'machos', while women – 'bitches'.

Monogamy is a social construct, more or less. But you're right, humans aren't perfect. Monogamy is the most effective means of procreating and yet we still have the 80:20 ratio proving itself to be true time and time again. This is why humans are so fascinating. Through sheer will power we can overcome our own biological incompetence. Although it usually has to be sugarcoated with deities, so it's obviously not a fool proof method.

>This whole 'redpill' ideology is promoted by awkward, non-normie men who feel worse for not 'getting laid' and try to blame the whole half of the population on it. In reality, normie guys (which constitute the most of males) have absolutely zero issues in finding someone to fuck.

You don't seem to understand where I'm coming from. I laugh at "red pill" "mra" autistic shit all the time. I'm not coming at this from a personal angle. These are just the objective facts about men, women, and the world around us. I'm not saying that people should live their life a certain way or anything like that. I don't see anyone as the victim, this is just science, just the way things work. I approach it all from a very clinical perspective.

I haven't mentioned ideologies or politics once. Only you have.
>>
>>7521303
Doesn't the ''''''''''''''80:20 ratio''''''''''''''''' concern men too though?
>>
>>7521303
>I don't see anyone as the victim, this is just science, just the way things work.
>Other posts were conjecture which he admitted to.
>>
>>7521318
You mean men only want to fuck attractive women?

No, not really. If you actually think this is true then I'm not sure if you've ever met a man before lmao
>>
>>7521326
Mostly they do though.
>>
>>7521330
They might prefer or lust after attractive women more, but do you really think a 80% of men would simply turn down a woman because she wasn't an 8/10 in looks?

This is simply not true Anon. Test for yourself. Go make a dating account with a woman you consider ugly and see how many responses you garner. Do the same with a man. It's very simple and quite enlightening.
>>
>>7521326
>anecdotal evidence
>>
How the fuck did we go from FTMs to this.
>>
>>7521340
if you are talking about fucking maybe, i mean guys gets desperate. but for long term relationship, not sure. also there are different standards for men and women, some 3/10 women actually look better (or at least, cleaner) that 6/10 men
>>
This was fun but im off to bed, night!
>>
>>7521343
>you saw a blue sky but I've never left the house so your story about a blue sky is just an anecdote

>>7521354
Nah. Like I said, test these things out for yourself. For everyone 1 woman that are 59 willing to feed, house, and care for them.

I'm not saying this is bad or needs to change. Men evolved in a way that made them inherently disposable and women in a way that made hem inherently valuable.

>also there are different standards for men and women, some 3/10 women actually look better (or at least, cleaner) that 6/10 men

That's just because idiots are bad at understand how the attractiveness scale works and not using it properly with relativity. Plus makeup kind of turns it on its head a lot.
>>
>>7521374
I still don't get what the hell this has to do with trans people
>>
>>7521380
I figure that since most trannies popping up seem to be "AGP" or not "true trans" that it's the result of the bottom percentiles of men reacting to their rapid decline of usefulness in a culture that is putting more and more value on women and femininity every passing day.

I think someone mentioned earlier that this had nothing to do with dysphoria, and I agree. But like I said, I think that most trannies these days likely don't suffer from traditional dysphoria at all.
>>
>>7521392
as i mentioned in >>7521184 the overwhelming majority of the increase is in trans men, and especially autoandrophilic trans men
rates of autogynephilia in trans women are steady (70-90% of all mtf transitioners)
that's the exact opposite of what people are claiming
>>
>>7521404
I'm not sure. I find it hard to believe that there are more FtM's than MtF's.

I would probably attribute that to the gender neutral non-binary autism if it is the case.
>>
>>7521418
http://www.transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/USTS-Full-Report-FINAL.PDF
35% nonbinary (80% natal female), 33% mtf, 29% ftm
note three things:
>the mtf:ftm ratio used to be along the lines of 5:1 to 10:1, rather than nearly equal
>the more recently someone transitioned, the more likely they are to be ftm rather than mtf
>'nonbinary' as a term describes everything from 'trendscum' to 'trans man who thinks he's too effeminate to entirely be a man', and a substantial number of self-identified 'nonbinaries' are transitioning fully and living as male
>>
>>7521431
Looks like you've answered your own question then.
>>
>>7521446
i was asking people why they claim the rise in transsexualism prevalence is the fault of misandry when it's natal females who are transitioning in greater numbers
i don't see how that question is answered
also, should note here i'm an mra, so it's not like i disagree with all your conclusions
>>
So, real talk to some of the trans guys and gals here, what are your favorite games to play?
>>
>>7521457
But you already acknowledged that the majority of FtM's were likely just retarded trans trender tumblr dykes.

If you take a more specific definition (or even just a standard of how long they had to be on hormones for) for what is and is not a trans individual I'd expect you'd find that there are a lot more MtF's than FtM's. I'd suspect that the numbers would be, like you said, 5:1.

It's incredibly difficult, I'd argue even impossible, to work with LGBT statistics these days because of identity politics and what have you.

And I'm the farthest thing you'll find from an MRA.
>>
>>7521486
>But you already acknowledged that the majority of FtM's were likely just retarded trans trender tumblr dykes
...what
no
that's the exact opposite of what i said
auto*philia =/= non-dysphoric or non-trans, unless you want to cut out the overwhelming majority of long-term post-transition trans women as well
>>
>>7521472

I like Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Parappa the Rapper, and Jet Set Radio Future the most
>>
>>7521516
>the more recently someone transitioned, the more likely they are to be ftm rather than mtf

I was talking about this.

The sudden spike can only be attributed to tranny shit literally becoming a global scale "meme". None of them will last for more than 5 years tops.

MtF's have existed since the dawn of time. FtM's, not so much. Cultural fuckery is all it is.
>>
>MtF's have existed since the dawn of time. FtM's, not so much. Cultural fuckery is all it is.

Holy shit there is no way you're actually this retarded
>>
>>7521527
I'd be interested in seeing examples of FtM's throughout history. I haven't seen much of it.

I'm all ears, Anon.
>>
>>7521472
I really like Final Fantasy, especially VIII.
>>
>>7521527

Well, there's Alan Hart for one, he's usually the one people go for first, but here's a whole article with a list and sources

http://transguys.com/features/ftm-trans-history
>>
>>7513978
Girls are naturally more attention-seeking through means other than talent, so they lean more toward streaming than competing.
Also, vidya is a meme recluse hobby. You never have to see anyone in person.
>>
>>7521542
These are a handful of stories about a few FtM's. That isn't exactly what I meant. Entire civilizations had MtF's normalized in places like ancient rome.
>>
>>7521557
But back then, it was even harder to be a woman.

I think maybe the fuck-up that occurs in the womb is just more likely to result in an MtF than an FtM, dude. This might just be a biological quirk.
>>
>>7520832
>stealth
Scarlett always looked very trans though.

Remilia could have actually been stealth if not for the fact that she used to cam.
>>
>>7521557

Considering your exact words were if it was a recent phenomena and also implying that they didn't exist in the past rather than exactly referring to whether FTMs had a big spot/place in cultures, I gave you an article that was meant for that

As for what you mean now about "normalization" of MTFs, it kinda swerves back to the major topic of this board, doesn't it? Why don't FTMs show up in the gaming scene as much? Well, there's lots of reasons, as a trans guy that wants to just be stealth as much as possible, it kinda just goes to not wanting to attract attention and blend in as much as possible. It's unfortunate that it's definitely more difficult to live as an MTF through transition, but I'm sure FTMs in the past who could pass made sure that they wouldn't give themselves away.
>>
Because there are less FTMs in general as well (who are well, transitioning and open about it) there isn't representation in media- FTMs have always been erased, this isn't new that people are assuming that we just haven't been around.
>>
>>7521580
I think its really more that transgirls actually get something out of not being stealth ("omg, my life is so hard, give me money please"), while ftms don't.
>>
>>7521565
You see I make a distinct difference in the kinds of trans people that exist.

I believe we are seeing a repeat of ancient rome in our current society. As things that are typically considered "degenerate" become increasingly more accepted you see a rise in MtF's. For FtM's I think it's pointless for them to become that way for social reasons as there really is next to no benefit to living life as a man instead of a woman and so they simply don't.

But when it comes to "biological" trannies, people that truly have no choice either way, perhaps there could be more FtM's than MtF's.

>>7521580
Your artticle showed nothing more than a few stories of individual FtM's. Like I said above I'm 100% certain that biological FtM's existed in the past. I'm not disagreeing with that.

A lot of what I've written about ITT is about a different kind of tranny though. The cultural tranny rather than the biological one. Rome being an example of cultural trannies.
>>
>>7521595
Speaking as a trans girl who passes well and is "stealth" when I go outside and interact with strangers, it is far far easier to get free stuff as a "cis" girl.
>>
>>7521600
Mmh, but if you don't pass, you basically have to become a walking charity if you want stuff. You can't just rely on looks.
>>
>>7513978
It's just a simple case of free market economics, you know supply and demand?

Since most cis women don't really like gaming, then the free market has produced transgendered females for autistic boys to lust over.

Open and shut case desu
>>
File: IMG_3210.jpg (256KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3210.jpg
256KB, 960x1280px
I am into gaming and I am femboy
>>
>>7513997
noice
>>
>>7521620
Christ on a bike, you look like you need an exorcism
>>
>>7520864

leafy is a ftm? he just looks like a pretty average unattractive boy who developed with low test in the womb
>>
>>7514017
And then she Got ffs
>>
>>7513978
FtMs are socialized female, therefore videogames are a rarer hobby for them.

MtFs are socialized male, therefore videogames are a common hobby particularly due to escapism.
>>
>>7521557

>MtFs were normalized in ancient Rome

funny joke
>>
>>7521597

ancient rome wasn't half as degenerate as people who don't actually know much about it claim
>>
>>7521472
I like anything of the souls series, in order dark souls>bloodborne>dark souls 3>demon's souls>ds2 sotfs>ds2 ; thief games, the first three from the original trilogy, though i'll admit aside from all the shit it received i had fun with the reboot too; all 3 the witcher games, but nostalgia factor makes me prefer the first one; the elder scrolls especially morrowind; spent 8 years playing WoW all day and i still like it, but i don't spend as much time as i used to on it; eso as far as online games go
>>
>>7513978
mtfs are way more clockable
being clockable leads to being indoors
practicing vidya leads to being good at vidya
being good at vidya and having no other marketable skills leads to professional vidya
professional vidya leads to visibility

there's also the transbian autist meme if you like
>>
>>7523988
>particularly due to escapism.
male version of book worm?
>>
>>7514018
>gamers are insecure

not ALL gamers are insecure
gaming since i was 7, always played recreational sports, was social in HS and college
got 2 degrees

right now im playing older systems i missed growing up and in dart and pool league with the regular 9to5
>>
>>7530244

obviously not. But they tend to be more insecure than average
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.