[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time on this board, forgive me. How would you go about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG-20121125-00307.jpg (726KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20121125-00307.jpg
726KB, 2048x1536px
First time on this board, forgive me. How would you go about showing a girl you're interested in her sexually and how do you determine whether they are also into females?
I've never done this before as I've never met another lesbian women before. Are gay bars recommended? Do lesbians even frequent them?

Ugh, I'm pathetic.
>>
>>7513439
>Wiki How
>>
File: 1483125307335.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1483125307335.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
You are not pathetic for asking for advice you self deprecating cretin.
When it comes to really anything romantic or sexual you can generally tell when someone is into you pretty early. Just chat her up, if you are feeling it, ask her if she is seeing anyone, give her a contact and take her out. If you do not want a real relationship then tell her you are not looking for anything serious.
I am not a dyke but I hope this helps
>>
>>7513460
Maybe you can give me some advice. (Not OP)
>I am MtF pre HRT
>Passable
>Like girl I've known for 5 years
>On new year's says she liked me back then, would've dated
>Instead psycho crazy girl I dated apparently said things to her and "stole" me
>crazy girl proceeds to steal 3 years of my life
>finally over it and ready for dating again
>Girl I liked I still like
>Girl claims to be bi/pan
>Only spend time in large group of friends
>She often makes physical contact through poking, teasing and whatnot

Dear anon, please solve this riddle and help me move forward
>>
>>7513439
>How would you go about showing a girl you're interested in her sexually and how do you determine whether they are also into females?

You talk to them and say a bunch of shit like "It's so hard finding people to date as a lesbian" and "I'm super gay and super single"
>>
>>7513504
More info
>back then was not trans
>I now only have 2 days available in a week (full-time job)
>Everyone in friend group would want to murder me with jealousy because all the dudes wanna date her so badly
>she did not specify she STILL likes me or would date me
>>
File: IMG_8196.jpg (39KB, 334x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8196.jpg
39KB, 334x247px
>>7513439
Flash her one of these. Gets the ladies every time I swear to god.
>>
>>7513504
>>7513523

You and your friends sound totally insane.

Perhaps you should try dating outside of your own family.
>>
>>7513504
I have to say I think it is really rude of you to just barge in and hijack this thread. Go start your own.
>>
>>7513543
You're right I'm sorry.
There are just way too many trans threads and if I posted in one I just assume it'll be ignored and if I start one it'll be yet another T thread in LGBT.

>>7513531
The funniest shit anyone's replied to me with
Props.
>>
>>7513504
if you like her and she likes you, my advice is to just talk to her, make sure she has a contact, and ask her out to do something with you. then take it from there. being a tranny has little to do with it. just have some difference and go for it
>>
>>7513523
also having 2 days in the week that you are off isn't a problem unless they are both days you can't see her at all in which case it would be but, if there is a will there is a way. 2 days is plenty of time i only generally have one day off
>>
>>7513543
It's almost poetic, really. The T has to feed off of others - especially when topics have nothing to do with them.
>>
>>7513702
It's more about being introverted than trans and if I wasn't trans I wouldn't be posting at all. Because ya know, cis nonsense and what have you.
I'd probably be over in /b/ derailing threads like if I were to post.
>>
>>7513504
This isnt an advice general.
Stop hijacking other peoples threads you goddamn wig-wog
>>
>>7514715
Just let the thespians have their thread, come on

not being able to handle a woman control the discussion is ago as fuck
>>
>>7514740
*agp
>>
>>7514734
Are there advice generals?
Point the way and I will leave in shame.
>>
File: de.jpg (17KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
17KB, 680x300px
>>7513439
>She Doesn't know the universal lesbian super secret handshake.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.