[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

probably posted 100 times a day, but is it possible to get estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: chrome_2017-01-03_08-20-36.png (670KB, 560x546px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-03_08-20-36.png
670KB, 560x546px
probably posted 100 times a day, but is it possible to get estrogen pills legally not via online? I don't wish to consult a doctor or anything for fear of confrontion or info leaking out. If online is a must, any reliable sites?
>>
>>7512294
If you live in south america or just generally basically any country that's not in western europe or the US/Canada they are over-the-counter medicines.
Otherwise you have to semi-illegally buy them online. See /hrtgen/:
>>7461342
>>
>>7512294
inhousepharmacy or alldaychemist and if youre european, use QHI.

Those are safe. Check them out
>>
>>7512294

Ruining your life

They will give you cancer

This path will lead you to kill yourself
>>
>>7512370
Almost a haiku
>>
>>7512390
>Ruining your life

>They'll surely give you cancer

>You will kill yourself
>>
another thing, is it possible for me to just take an estrogen pill every 2 weeks? I wish to be more feminine, but not MtF. Would like more curves and face fat and less muscle and hair.
>>
>>7513208
antiandrogens for that, and more often than every 2 weeks
>>
>>7513234
where could I get antiandrogens legally and easily?
>>
>>7515145
craigslist
>>
>>7512294
It's more likely for info to get leaked out if you buy it illegally. Most western doctors are bound by law to keep your information secret. If even a peep gets out, you can sue their pants off for millions.
>>
File: 1482365828155.png (545KB, 628x468px)
1482365828155.png
545KB, 628x468px
>>7515145

ignore this post whoops, Dutagen 0.5mg on inhousepharmacy. Would that be a good starter step for what I'm looking for? Anyone with experiences opinions or thoughts would be appreciated
>>
>>7515160
I'm too socially awkward to even begin thinking of walking into the office and asking for anything remotely HRT when I don't want to "fully transition". My goal is do to enough to have defining androgynous features

I'm fairly confident I'll turn out fine, I already look rather questionable and I have a fatty baby face that, with effort and eyebrow plucking could pass for a moderate feminine appearance
>>
File: yump.gif (2MB, 565x236px) Image search: [Google]
yump.gif
2MB, 565x236px
>>7515174
You severely underestimate the powers of testosterone and what it can do to your body.
>>
>>7515196
Well what should I do then? Get pills to cut a chunk of it's flow, or pills to increase estrogen? Are there other options that'll change me physically?
>>
>>7515207
I'm just warning you in case you don't want to regret your decision of inaction and you end up in a more miserable situation with a more masculine face and body. After all, what you do with your own body is your call. I wish I knew how to help you more, I really mean that. But I'm just as much as clueless as you are when it comes to buying non-prescriptions.
>>
>>7515217
how could I end up with more masculine features for blocking test? If websites like inhousepharmacy and such are confirmed as safe and accurate, what could go /so/ wrong?
>>
>>7515222
Take 200mg spiro or 50mg cypro a day and you should be "good", but you won't really feminize all that much. Also, work up to those doses, start with smaller and then work up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.