[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >mtf on hrt, boymode >go to army, forced to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>be me
>mtf on hrt, boymode
>go to army, forced to get a buzzcut, everyone can see my tits, get bullied, get all bulky, kill myself

no jk the story is fake, but the issue still stands, how bad is it for mtf to be in the army?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 423x600px
>>7512198
>wanting an army made of femboys
>>
>>7512198
I don't know how it is in other countries,

But where i live, military service is mandatory, unless you can prove you're autist or got a leg missing.

I'm interested in knowing this too. I've heard many cases of guys going into the army then breaking up and geting on HRT as soon as they get out. Maybe they we're waiting for the military service to end, after all it would be worthless to take mones then need to stop.
>>
>>7512198

Trans people should not even exist, much less serve in the army
>>
>>7512260
Singapore? Israel? Also I'm curious, if you're diagnosed by md with transsexuality and you prove that you're on hrt for substantial amount of time, does that count as a reason not to serve?
>>
Army soldier here
They played with my boobs once and I got raped so idk
>>
>be me
>mtf on hrt, boymode
>go to army, fail miserably despite new lower physical standards because lower test levels than real women
>figuratively and sometimes literally carried through boot for political reasons
>do POG bullshit for 4 years
>show the Denny's people my undesered veteran ID on vday
>get a free grand slam
>Spank u 4 ur cervix. :DDD
>kill myself over stolen valor
>ghostpost on /k/ about how shit the M9 is because the one I used for mandatory marksmanship training had no less than a million rounds put through it over its service life
>be a happy ghost because at least Im not faye seriously faye youre a bitter bitch like 24/7 and no Im not edie fuck you

no jk the story is fake but very realistic and faye isnt that bad but army are a bunch of welfare queens faye back me up here
>>
>>7512282
Weren't you some sort of super elite special forces with over 300 confirmed kills?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x658px
>be girlboy
>want to be soft and pretty
>join the death squadron

What could possible go wrong?
>>
>>7512501
>army
>death squadron
Pick one. They're basically girl scouts.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1024x576px
>>7512539

I pick the d squad. Always nice to see those guys clean out the station. Assuming you get a hardsuit and bail the fuck outta there before hand.
>>
>>7512274
Brazil. Women don't need to serve (unless they really want, and it's difficulty to get in). I'm not 100% sure, but i can imagine:

If you're DIAGNOSED with transsexuality, they probably don't care and will enlist you to "make you man up". Unless you really don't pass at the strength tests because of HRT muscle shrink.

Also if you're on years of HRT but didn't changed your name and sex by legal procedures, they'll surely get you, as the army is very burocratic and see you as "another man".
>>
>>7512650
This LOL. Conservatives can't make up their minds, sometimes they want to ban trans people from serving openly in the military because they want to stick it to the trans community and try to minimize their legal rights, under the guise of maintaining "unit cohesion". On the other hand, they want to force trans people into the military to make them "man up", as if the military is another form of conversion therapy.

Shitpost: If conservatives really wanted to get rid of trans people from existence, they would round up every trans person in their country and use them as target practice for the military.
>>
>>7512748
Exactly.

If they don't do to transpeople what hitler did to jews, they can go fuck themselves in their little conservative asses.

I'm not agains't the military because we need someone to defend us from the communists, the problem is the conservatives and, as you stated, their bipolarity in regards to get rid of trans people by different approachs.
>>
You can be trans in the American military now. Though it would be hell, you'd get so much shit and be so ostracized, but they'd pay for all your shit and the money is decent and you most likely will never kill anyone.
>>
>>7513058

Trams people need to take the nationalist approach and start banding together in enclaves, and working out some kind of diplomatically driven truce between the right wing as a whole. Until that is done (and that will never be done), they will continue to be used as a political fuckpupet by liberals, and a punching bag by opportunistic conservatives.

Not sure if any of you have the will or the spiritual strength to lead that kind of change however.
>>
>>7512650
>Also if you're on years of HRT but didn't changed your name and sex by legal procedures, they'll surely get you, as the army is very burocratic and see you as "another man".
I have a fetish for being forcibly transitioned this way. In what circumstances could that believable happen in fiction?
>>
The army is for heavy testosterone men and heavy testosterone women. If you aren't prepared to kick ass and take names, don't enlist. If you are so emotionally vulnerable that the thought of losing your hair and looking like a man after working out would make you contemplating suicide, you aren't cut out for carrying your wounded comrades to safety under heavy gunfire.
>>
>>7512748
Conservative here, I don't mind banning trans people from serving but nobody is talking about forcing us in.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.