[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey LGBT, I came out to my family as Transgender about 10 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1225161305.jpg (949KB, 2304x1296px)
1225161305.jpg
949KB, 2304x1296px
Hey LGBT, I came out to my family as Transgender about 10 months ago, in about 2 weeks I have a doctors appointment for a basic physical and am thinking of talking to my doctor about starting HRT, I have not visited a gender therapist, but i have discussed it with my regular therapist, I am in a state that has Informed Consent for HRT, I am wondering if i should bother talking to my doctor or if i shoud just go ahead and make an appointment at planned parenthood for IC treatment
>>
>>7512146

Don't do it.

HRT will give you cancer.

Transgender is a mental illness caused by a literal meme.

You won't fool anyone, especially not yourself. If you're a man, you will never be a woman. If you're a woman, you will never be a man.

You will regret mutilating your body for the rest of your life, and eventually you will either die of cancer or by killing yourself.

Stop running from your problems and learn to love yourself for who you are. You're at the crossroads of self improvement and a lifetime of self-hatred. You don't need to mutilate your body to feel better about yourself. You need to look into your heart and start treating yourself better.
>>
>>7512146
you did it in wrong order

first you start hrt, then you come out. that's what I did, saving everyone time and drama
>>
>>7512207
Honestly there was no real drama or anything like that with my family everyone was extremely supportive and behind me
>>
>>7512214
and yet despite all that support you aren't even on hrt yet

lmao
>>
>>7512146
wut you've been out as trans for 10 months and haven't started HRT!!?
That's just crazy.
>>
>>7512207
>>7512214
>>7512233
>>7512252

Look at all these lonely, miserable people who want your company in their wallowing and self loathing
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.