[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do FTMs hate feminism so much (or at least refuse to engage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: 353453.png (2MB, 1276x1356px) Image search: [Google]
353453.png
2MB, 1276x1356px
Why do FTMs hate feminism so much (or at least refuse to engage in it) when it basically opened the door for the type of presentation they want to engage in? Is it just because of their hyper masculine posturing/showing off for cis men that makes them want to eschew it?

Talking about "real" FTMs and not transtrenders btw.
>>
A lot of trans guys really struggle with internalized misogyny.

You learn to hate what you used to be, or at least, a lot of guys do.

For me, the internalized misogyny manifested itself as sex addiction that magically disappeared when I started to pass.
>>
>>7511765
>Why do FTMs hate feminism so much

They don't.
Stop posting this pasta.
>>
>>7511765
as men they are against misandry.

thanks to experiencing being a girl, they can spot feminism's lies about female victimhood.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x456px
>>7511765
Because it's bullshit and a large amount of the population sees through it.

The fact that you bring up their gender identity instead of making the question about their beliefs...about their beliefs, is the irony frosting on top of your misunderstanding on how the world works.
>>
>>7511821
This, I'm still perceived as a girl and each day that I'm seen as one, I hate women more and more. I'm sure once I pass, I'll feel more respectful of women. Trannies also seem to be more redpilled on the issue.
>>
File: tmp_5920-1480543447796540322661.jpg (3MB, 3600x1529px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5920-1480543447796540322661.jpg
3MB, 3600x1529px
>>7511765
>feminism
>doing anything
>>
>>7515501
>I'm sure once I pass, I'll feel more respectful of women
ahahahaha
t. trans man who was raised feminist and stopped being one for the same reasons as >>7513245

i doubt it's a coincidence that the most feminist trans guys i've met (not counting detransitioners) are non-passing
>>
>>7515508
Could you tell me more about it? I'm really starting to dislike women tb h so I kind of want to know more, esp from a fellow ftm
>>
>>7516160
i was a very gnc and socially unacceptable 'girl' -- masculine, lesbian, couldn't figure out makeup or how to look pretty even if i wanted to, severely dysphoric so couldn't use sex appeal to get ahead, and had a thought process much like any other guy, so pre-transition feminism made a lot of sense to me to those reasons and i figured for the same reason that gender roles were social constructs rather than something real
post-transition, i'm a pretty typical guy, and living in society as a Straight White Male i've concluded -- though not gone full crazy alt-right 'white men are an oppressed category in the modern west' -- that being a guy is extremely hard, and in fact in some ways has always been harder than being a woman (though most of the difficulties are pretty recent)
women play on easy mode, so like any easy mode they miss out on some chunks of the game, but most women don't want those parts desu
this does mean that women who are ambitious and dominant and otherwise masculine get a lot of shit for that, see a disproportionate number of criticisms of hillary clinton (other criticisms are more legitimate), and that's genuinely terrible, but modern first world feminism doesn't give a shit about that and if anything the group that should be standing up for those women are men's rights activists given a growing number of their problems relate to the fact those traits are now marginalized in everyone
and like i said, women are on easy mode -- being incredibly successful for most women just requires being physically attractive (aka non-hideous), but so many refuse to work for even that
>>
>>7511765
Creepy radfems trying to convince them to keep their "beautiful seeeexy female form" and saying that they're just poor ignorant fools that have been corrupted by the patriarchy probably has something to do with it in a least some cases.
>>
>>7515507
They do tons!

Primary contributors to today poor gender and often race relations
>>
>>7513245
>lies about female victimhood
Yup
>>
>>7516284
I'm not the other guy, but I agree with you. You're the only other trans guy I've come across who isn't a feminist bullshitter.
>>
all of this "muh pussy grabs back" corny ass girls protesting trump/rape culture/spreading misinformation is why i hate modern feminism. older feminists/feminists in countries that actually need it are obviously a different story. (although most of those countries need more than just feminism.)
>>
>>7511765
This thread is kinda sad.
>>
>>7520272
Whenever I hear the words "microaggression", "problematic", or "privilege" used non-ironically, I look up pictures of the Middle East to remind myself what the fuck a healthy perspective is.

About other countries that need feminism, it's lack of pussy that fucks countries up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OubHHtNM94s&feature=youtu.be&t=51s
>>
File: 1482031836567.jpg (28KB, 549x503px) Image search: [Google]
1482031836567.jpg
28KB, 549x503px
>>7516284
What's so hard about being a guy, Trent?
>>
>>7520310
>expected to provide for women and sacrifice yourself for them without return
>if disabled, considered borderline subhuman due to your inability to fulfil part 1
>easily labelled as a bad person, vicious, evil, etc for acting in socially unacceptable ways
>if abused by women, made fun of for it rather than the problems being dealt with
>feminist overreactions to the unearned power men used to have mean certain women, and certain men, treat you as a second-class citizen
>false rape accusations
>in certain contexts, less forgiven for social failures
on the other hand, there are unconditionally good things about being male:
>more room to achieve things and demonstrate ambition and aggression
>in other contexts, more forgiven for social failures
>more understanding granted to autistic behaviour
>easier to be masculine, obviously
>>
File: ooga booga.png (841KB, 906x1072px) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga.png
841KB, 906x1072px
>>7520339
Do you still accept that your biological sex still limits you from falling victim to a number of those things (abuse, rape accusations, providing) and thus you are still more privileged than the average male, and thus speaking for them is just transplaining those issues?

Also you read things on a very, very surface level basis.
>>
>>7520370
i would believe that if not for the fact i've been abused by women, had false rape accusations made against me, and been expected to provide for women when i can't or shouldn't
if people don't know your natal sex or if they're so trannypilled they don't care (which correlates strongly with being so feminist you think male marginalization is a good thing), you're still going to get that
>>
>>7520339
BINGO FUCKIN BINGO
>>
>>7520339
Adding to this:
>if nice to women, are an unfuckable doormat
>if nice to women, are considered gay ("You're weirdly nice to me and treat me as an equal. You suck dick, don't you.")
>>
>>7520339
>if you call the cops on your abusive girlfriend, YOU still spend the night in jail since you're the male
>>
File: i didn't evolve.png (881KB, 774x1232px) Image search: [Google]
i didn't evolve.png
881KB, 774x1232px
>>7520385
Hmm. FTMs and MTFs lecturing males on their experiences is still a problematic act born out of the myth that women about have innate insight to gender and that males don't; which is an idea that's misconstrued due to women having the privileged position that women have of being able to freely express gender/align themselves openly with GSM. Thus I'm not comfortable with you acting as a mouthpiece for me.

Also, your ability to express yourself as a male is born out of female privilege and negates any "experiences" you might have had (which talking literally about those isn't how gender critique works anyway).
>>
>>7520456
Also the history of women having the discourse community of feminism to fall into helps to propagate that myth, also.
>>
>>7520456
privileged people ignore the situation of oppressed people. men ignore women's situation.
>>
Intelligent people of all sexes and gender identities hate feminism.
>>
>>7513245

This
>>
>>7520660
privileged people ignore the situation of oppressed people. women ignore men's situation.
>>
>>7520737
women cater to men
>>
>>7520994
uhhh...
>>
>>7521860
Both have jobs. Woman keeps the house on top of the job. If housework is lacking it is seen as a woman's shame, both by men and other women. Children is primarily seen as the woman's responsibility, on top of full time job and house work.

A woman with no family in her 30's is seen as failed and worthless, no matter what job she keeps. Her teens and 20's are expected to go into obtaining a good man so she can settle down to breed. To achieve this it is expected to keep good looks and dignity, never do anything wild or adventurous, and learn good housekeeping skills to 'keep her man'.

A glorified servant expect not appreciated nor paid.
>>
>>7520282
how so?
>>
Same reasons men hate it. It's anti-male.
>>
>>7520339
Lmao ftms truly are deranged. Is it testosterone that makes them this pathetic?
>>
Because they are men and feminism doesn't like men, plain and simple. Christ.
>>
Why would anyone support totalitarian ideology that operates on the presumption that one gender is inherently evil and the other one is inherently inferior and has to be victimized.
>>
>>7521898
Nice list of things that aren't even true.
>>
File: 1472472865550.gif (69KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1472472865550.gif
69KB, 500x705px
Same reason a lot of MtFs become misandrists and political lesbians. We find our birth sex so repulsive, we actually hate people who enjoy being that sex. I truly don't understand how anyone can be a man and not want to kill themselves.
>>
>>7521898
What era do you live in? Or are the people in your town just insanely religious?
>>
>>7523483
Not that anon, but that's basically what I saw too.

My family is atheist and lives on the liberal East Coast. Some ethnic groups hold onto their sexist values regardless.
>>
>>7523464
>Same reason a lot of MtFs become misandrists and political lesbians. We find our birth sex so repulsive, we actually hate people who enjoy being that sex.
Bullshit. That true for misandrist/feminist MTFs, but I very much doubt it applies to FTMs.
>>
Because it turns out indulging in a mental disorder through pumping foreign and toxic hormones into your body makes you irrational.
>>
File: disgust.png (1MB, 1236x1398px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
1MB, 1236x1398px
>>7528556
Hating feminism is a mental illness...?
>>
>>7528566
No, hating the thing that allowed you the benefits you enjoy today is a mental disorder because being completely irrational is a sign of schizophrenia.
>>
File: makesuthink.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
makesuthink.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>7523464
Wow the transbian meme explained in a way that actually makes sense
>>
>>7523464
I can't fully understand how you can be a transexual and not feel like a walking freak.
>>
>>7528572
Nobody benefits from feminism, male, female, trans, cis.

Feminism hurts everybody.
>>
>>7528612
They do tho? That's why they eventually an heroine
>>
>>7528637
It's more expedient to kill themselves.
>>
Meh. I completed srs in like 2010. Passed for years before that.

My family was more Matriarchal so realizing women didn't hold power in other families was weird to me.

My overall stance is that sex/genders influence on decisions should be minimized in court and other decisions but that seems nearly impossible to enforce.

Workplaces don't hire at a fixed rate for positions, so wage differences start to build immediately because the fear of losing a female to childbirth is still a factor. My wife wishes that putting "I'm sterile" on a resume wasn't socially awkward.
>>
>>7528666
>My wife wishes that putting "I'm sterile" on a resume wasn't socially awkward.
Even then,a woman is less reliable. She could adopt or just decide to be a housewife without kids, or change to part time work while her husband has a career. Women being worth less as employees isn't just a matter of fertility.
>>
>>7528666
Who did you get it with, what age were you, and are you happy with the results?
>>
>>7528714
No of course they're not. They're fucked.
>>
>>7515507
Feminism is the main reason why it's acceptable for women to wear pants in public.
>>
File: 1481433690590.jpg (68KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481433690590.jpg
68KB, 1080x1350px
>>7528714
Sorry, I was snarling a dog into the bath.

I was nearly 28 for the last surgery. Started at 22. SRS results weren't great but my body reacts poorly, massive scars and I'm inclined to necrosis. It got the job done but now I'm focused on career.

All in all, my life is good. Wife. House. Two cars. Two dogs. Finishing post secondary on the dean's list.

I come on 4chan to laugh at the pathetic raging /pol/tards because with all their anger I know their lives are miserable. They need more face to face socialization, but not even their mommies hug them, so they're fucked.
>>
>>7523414
You sound like your entire understanding of feminism comes from teenage MGTOWs on youtube.

>>7528630
Feminism got women the right to vote and outlawed marital rape. That's something, though I do agree that feminism is far from perfect.
>>
>>7528845
>Feminism got women the right to vote
And look how that's panned out.
>>
>>7528854
It's worked out pretty well for women.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.