[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone prove to me with empirical evidence that homoromanticism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1471907094631.jpg (978KB, 3295x4486px) Image search: [Google]
1471907094631.jpg
978KB, 3295x4486px
Can someone prove to me with empirical evidence that homoromanticism exists? I believe that some people naturally enjoy homosexual activity, but I don't think it is possible to love someone of the same sex in a romantic way (especially and maybe only for men).
>>
Shut up.
>>
>>7511458
But it's true. There plenty of historical examples of homosexual activity, but hardly any homoromantic couples. And if you look at modern gay men, the statistics show that they hardly ever stay together very long and have excessive numbers of sexual partners.
>>
>>7511439
Can you prove to me that heteroromaticism exists?
Monogomy might have been a great idea when you only lived to be 30 but these days we live long lives of over stimulation and more and more children are being raised by the state/hollywood(tv)
Would nuclear families even be normal if the rest of the world adopted the wests way of life?
>>
>>7511498
Yes, we have been compelled by evolution to stay together as family units for the sake of children. You can't dispute the FACT that in every age group, socioeconomic class, race, etc, heterosexual relationships are more loving, stable, and long-term than gay ones.
>>
>>7511439
>I believe that some people naturally enjoy homosexual activity, but I don't think it is possible to love someone of the same sex in a romantic way (especially and maybe only for men).
i am male. explain to me why females bore the literal shit out of me and only males have ever interested me on a romantic level. physically i like females they are pretty to look and fun to play with but they are just so empty headed/illogical in how they think. drives me nuts, if i ever have to live long term with a female partner my chance of suicide will be exponentially higher than that of a trannies.
>>
>>7511439
Then how did I fall in love with a guy.

I'm bi and had female crushes but no girl did ever make me feel like he did
>>
>I never loved so I dont think love exists!

Im sorry for you
>>
>>7511512
>You can't dispute the FACT that [...], heterosexual relationships are more loving

What scientific studies are you looking at that have a fucking empirical method of measuring how "loving" a relationship is?
>>
>>7511490
Most heterosexual marriages end in divorce
>>
>>7511490
>but hardly any homoromantic couples

since homosexuality has been persecuted and illegal until pretty recently this might skew the results.
>>
>>7511490
>>but hardly any homoromantic couples

you just haven't done any research.

https://dearstraightpeople.com/2015/08/06/5-long-lasting-celebrity-gay-couples/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.