[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else addicted to sextoys? I cant stop playing with mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 7.jpg (44KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
44KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone else addicted to sextoys? I cant stop playing with mine and im afraid its becomming more and more of a reassuring feeling of being girly...
>>
>>7511335
My roommates are both out of the house at the same time for the first time in what feels like forever.
I've only got to play with mine like 4 times (that I remember...glug glug) in the past year.
I think I'm going on get a little drunk and take a nice long hot shower.
>>
Is THIS the thread for secret sissy faggos to talk about what they do to their butts in their closets?
>>
>>7511365
Ugh, cant wait for everyone to leave here..
>>7511376
If you want it to be
>>
>>7511376
I dont think im a sissy yet

But yea basically whats happening.

I was thinking, "4 times in a year, you cant be addicted".
But now that I know whats going to happen im giddy like id get when I was really into x.
>>
>>7511412
Its exactly that feeling that makes me realize is what im born to be doing.
That extreme excitement and happiness when it enters me is bliss.
>>
>>7511440
I kind of feel like anally masturbating since the 10th grade has kind of conditioned me to be this way... not that I was 'meant' to do this but have learned to enjoy to do this.
I think every man has this capacity and it is literal homophobia that steers them away.
and I dont mean homophobia in the hate mongering sense.. I mean it in that cliche "are you afraid you might like it" kind of internalized homophobia. The same phobia I have of many drugs knowing I might not be strong enough to stay away from them if I tried them
>>
>>7511471

true.

in a way, those cliche internalized phobias can be good for us. As long as u excercise control in whatever u do u should be good but then again its not that easy because addicts no matter who they are will ever be able to admit to being addicted without serious outside help.

but then again, being a sissy faggo is a bit different. i mean, unless u r playing with ur boi pucci 24 hours a day, its not like u r addicted to anything so u r fine. u just like taking it in the butt or sucking it or whatever thats cool. pleasure is pleasure. doesn't matter what form it comes in, just if having too much is or can become a bad thing/issue.

TL;DR play with ur boi pucci in moderation
>>
File: CyOd7DmWgAQjsvw.jpg large.jpg (31KB, 390x584px) Image search: [Google]
CyOd7DmWgAQjsvw.jpg large.jpg
31KB, 390x584px
What's a good dildo/buttplug for a beginner? I want to be able to take a dick when I want one.
>>
>>7511507
i started with two really small plugs and a 7 inch dildo without much girth.
I only has sex with men a few times and honestly... I didnt really enjoy it so what I had bought might not be enough...
Since then however ive bought some... Ridiculously big toys, my eyes were too big for my butt that day, but i 'broke myself in' very quickly .
Theres no doubt in my mind i would enjoy sex with a man more now but I almost dont want to since I havent enjoyed it yet... But im sure I could take a dick and some.
>>
>>7511471

straight guys don't feel the need to anally masturbate.

just face it, you're gay.
you weren't "conditioned" to be that way.
it happened before you were born.
stop trying to rationalize it.
let go of your internalized homophobia.
love yourself.
>>
this starting hrt just masturbating with my penis doesn't get me off alone with out alot of difficulty, the sensitivity of the penis has changed and i need lots of different stimuli stuff like anal and breasts.

So far ive been most successful with my vibrating butt plug and my 7ish inch flesh imitation rubber dildo. ive also ordered a good prostate stimulator/massager to see if that works better
>>
>>7511668
I have friends who have admitted to enjoying their gfs fingering their butts, are they gay now?
I just figured it out a decade ahead of them, whats the difference .
>>
>>7511376
Any thread is that thread if you use it for that purpose.
>>
File: 20141206_190049.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20141206_190049.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7511335

I used to be, hell I spent over 1k dollars on Bad-Dragon products, but these days I hardly ever use my dildos and I use my penetrable a bit more.
>>
I have quite a few dildos. I only ever really use the same one or two though.
Plus I've got all these old ones that are like cyberskin and jelly and stuff that I have to throw out but I'm worried if I toss a dozen dicks in the garbage my parents are going to see them. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them, maybe chuck them out into the woods lol
>>
>>7512116
Go out one night and plant them like mushrooms all along a bike path!
>>
>>7512139
Honestly I probably am just going to bury them somewhere or chuck them in a firepit. I've got like 6 of them that I have to dispose of. Plus all the boxes and stuff they came in. I've always been too scared to throw stuff away if someone sees the box and someone from my family sees and says "WHO BOUGHT THE ANAL JUGGERNAUT 5000?!"
>>
>>7512185
you should put them in your neighbours mailboxes on the next xmass
>>
I just shoved a carrot up my ass. I think I almost reached orgasm, but I got afraid and stopped the thrusting. Can somebody help me?
>>
File: dabao大.jpg (200KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dabao大.jpg
200KB, 680x1024px
>>7512364
Why wait until xmas?
>>7512116
You should pick a random house several blocks away, then on the new moon for 6 months in a row: leave a dildo by their front door.

Their confusion and disgust will fuel you.
You will grow powerful.
>>
>>7512185
Repackage them, giftwrap them, leave each of them in a different parking lot.
>>
>>7512447
>hasn't heard of security cams or the police

bad advice
>>
>>7512065
Why would you even buy that many? Isnt one enough? Also do dragon dildos feel any different than regular ones?
>>
>>7513278
>Why would you even buy that many?

to try and fill the emptiness in xir soul, obviously.
>>
>tfw can't do anal because it doesn't feel good.
It doesn't hurt (sometimes get a burning feeling), but I don't feel any pleasure. It just feels like it's in my butt.
>>
>>7513278
>Also do dragon dildos feel any different than regular ones?
Nigga it's a silicone dildo. It feels how it's shaped
>>7512065
What's the knotted blue one and how is it? My medium Fenrir is too short but the knot is great. I've also been considering an equine one.
>>
>>7513501
what the hell did you expect about anal sex??
>>
>>7513683

That's an XL werewolf, it was one of my favorites back in the day because it's head was so big and stimulating.
>>
I adiccted to The willy of my best friend i am a man but i love fell like a girl i need to become a woman with automedication recomend me somthing please
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.