[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the transwomen here so infatuated with the alt-right/other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.jpg (154KB, 634x634px)
Untitled.jpg
154KB, 634x634px
Why are the transwomen here so infatuated with the alt-right/other right wing anti-LGBT outfits? Do transpeople in general have an problem with gay rights, the same way that a large percentage of gays and lesbians have a problem with trans rights?
>>
Please caraposter, just put on a tripcode so I can filter you. Seriously...

You have like 15% of all the posts on the board right now... Through all 10 pages. Fucking stop dude.
>>
>>7507270
Why are you allowing people to filter you? Don't you want to trigger them with your posts?
>>
File: 1483393114226.png (92KB, 554x380px)
1483393114226.png
92KB, 554x380px
I'm a nationalist and I think XYGTHO couples should have the right to civil union but only allowed to raise a family by adoption (plenty of orphans for this).

Nationalists can be considered right wing in some ways so I guess you can say not all right wing ideologies are opposed to homosexuality and what not.
>>
File: 1469162407112.png (99KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1469162407112.png
99KB, 340x340px
>>7507243
>alt-right
>anti-LGBT
>>
Trannies in general are ungrateful and back stabbing """people""", I'm also guessing that they think that if they associate with the alt-right they'll eventually be accepted as real women or something.
>>
>>7507442
and?
>>
I think the alt right likes trannies, more than trannies like the alt right.
>>
>>7507442
>homosexuals
>not homophobic
the most homophobic shit if ever read was on this board. Makes pol look like kiddie shit.

Trannys, a man trying to fit a prototypical feminine female roll, probably want a very prototypical manly man.
A good way of affirming you masculinity and or heterosexuality is being homophobic. It's not surprising to me trannys want to create themselves in a way to attract these men.
>>
>>7507442
>movement that says every white person that doesn't devote their life to having white kids is a race traitor
>pro-lgbt
>>
>>7508059
>implying I won't have kids with a white woman
>>
>>7508059
>alt right
>a movement
>>
File: images-94.jpg (19KB, 462x318px) Image search: [Google]
images-94.jpg
19KB, 462x318px
>>7508059
You can live whatever hedonistic fantasy you degenerates want, we don't give a shit. Just make sure at some point to produce white children.
>>
>>7508059
White birth rates should be promoting. White populatons are collapsing world wide and being replaced by niggers, Muslims and other migrants.
>>
>>7507243
Because right-wing men are strong and masculine, they also treat women like women, believe in traditional values and 50's tier gender roles in relationships, which a lot of trannies find appealing because it is gender-reaffirming, they want the door held open for them etc.
It's like why gays fetishize straight guys, you can't have them.
Ultimately both want real men to take charge and show them their place, they don't want some liberal "let me worship your feet queen" unassertive nu-male that wants to be topped bothering them
>>
File: Jason Borne visits a real war.jpg (37KB, 598x462px) Image search: [Google]
Jason Borne visits a real war.jpg
37KB, 598x462px
Because what the fuck are LGBT people gonna do when whites are gone and outbred by others?

You can't pin some WW2 shit on non-whites.
You can't pin imperialism on non-whites.
You can't guilt non-whites with any of the usual dumbass tactics.
They will never adopt your western whitey values because you can't guilt them into it and they see them as the values of enemies to be destroyed with only the technology and riches being adopted.

The only people on this planet who give a single shit about sexual liberty and stupid shit like gender identities and other identity politics are those people who have the time and money to actually care about that and are also guilted into it, white people. Nobody else.

So you can either enjoy the last century where white people will be relevant;
or you better start defending white people.
There's no 3rd option. Grand delusions of converting societies that are non-white won't work because you don't know shit about those societies and you have no leverage over them whatsoever.
Leverage was lost once you gave those societies victim status at the wrong time without thinking of the future repercussions.
If you try to adapt non-white cultures and societies, then you are doing cultural appropriation or cultural corruption and other shit. Have fun defending that accusation.
>>
>>7509652

>The only people on this planet who give a single shit about sexual liberty and stupid shit like gender identities and other identity politics are those people who have the time and money to actually care about that

go to any 3rd wolrd country as a trans and they will fucking hang you
>>
>>7509675
Thailand is first world then?
>>
>>7508059
LGB people have had children and families literally since the beginning of civilization. Sure you might want to suck a dick more than you want to fuck a hooch but it was seen as your duty to produce offspring and they all did it. Hell, even the flamboyantly gay ones like the Louis XIV's brother Philippe who was the proto-flamer and had his own harem of younger sexy man at the court still made children god damnit.
>>
>>7509833
Thailand is quite rich globally, on average. First worlders have a skewed view of what is and isn't a rich country - for example Mexico is one of the richest countries in the world yet I bet most Americans would say it's Africa-tier.
>>
File: IMG_4537.jpg (25KB, 549x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4537.jpg
25KB, 549x503px
>>7509648
Why do you think that AGP transwomen and the like only think in media clichés? Are they really that stupid or is there another underlying factor?
>>
>>7509648
>let me worship your feet queen"

idk that sounds kind of really hot.

t. trans woman
>>
>tfw no /lgbt/ gf to dress up in Nazi apparel
It's the hottest cosplay.
>>
>>7507243
I have an insatiable desire to dominate transgirls, but I don't hate them.
>>
>>7509872
>Why do you think that AGP transwomen and the like only think in media clichés?
i'm agp what do you mean?
>>
File: cancerposter sez.jpg (32KB, 911x389px) Image search: [Google]
cancerposter sez.jpg
32KB, 911x389px
Tbqh
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.