[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do transbians experience legitimate dysphoria at all? True MTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1483393853729.jpg (160KB, 720x902px) Image search: [Google]
1483393853729.jpg
160KB, 720x902px
Do transbians experience legitimate dysphoria at all? True MTF dysphoria is born out of estroginizaition/feminization in the womb, and basically always results in a sexual attraction to males.

How can transbians be considered legitimately trans when they show all they ascribed features of being a masculinized male?
>>
File: Gasai.Yuno.full.831974.jpg (491KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gasai.Yuno.full.831974.jpg
491KB, 715x1000px
>>7507029
>Do transbians experience legitimate dysphoria at all?

Lol.

Btw Cara why do you never return my snaps?
>>
They aren't legitimately trans.
They are straight males with AGP.
>>
File: 3453453.jpg (46KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
3453453.jpg
46KB, 500x625px
>>7507055
what's you snap babe
ring me @ cara.kun
>>
>>7507029
If they have a high digit ratio they would

You had a manly ratio though, Cara
>>
File: fuck.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>7507063
My phone broke yesterday at LAX, so I can't actually use this stupid app that apparently only works on phones and doesn't have an online equivalent like Insta does.

Also since my phone is broken, I can't post a customary nude here. Fuck.
>>
File: 304985.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
304985.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>7507111
Relax, I saved the others for you.

Just call me when you need me.
>>
File: embarrassed-anime-girl.gif (63KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed-anime-girl.gif
63KB, 300x169px
>>7507115
>Relax, I saved the others for you.

FUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>7507088
I'm a male with 1.0 ratio and I am more masculine than feminine
>>
>>7507436
Which is exactly what the femboys say when they tell you they're boys...

While they not so secretly save up for and look up ffs/SRS surgeons
>>
so much projection, so much insecurity
>>
>>7507484
I'm not a femboy, I'm just a submissive bottom
>>
>>7507029
>do straight male fetishists experience dysphoria?
no.
>>
>>7507634
you think ren cares about your trutrans crap?
>>
>>7507900
she told me she did
>>
>>7507029
What do you call a trans girl who has a college-aged lesbian phase, then goes back to being straight?
A hastransbian? Something more clever?
I guess I fit some weird profile for sexuality present in some cis women .
>>
File: 98E.jpg (177KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
98E.jpg
177KB, 682x1024px
>>7510139
Most likely you just experienced a bout of high T or you detransitioned in some way. Either way not trutrans.
>>
>>7510154
Not what I asked but ok.
Also, there is an equivalent for this kind of thing in cis girls experimenting in college. They were never really gay(arguably), likewise I was never *really* a transbian, keeping my trutrans status intact.
>>
Transbian logic:
>I'm a women
>But I also like to fuck ciswomen with the most masculine body part imaginable for my own pleasure
yeah, transbians aren't agp at all!
>>
>>7510243
>But I also like to fuck ciswomen with the most masculine body part imaginable for my own pleasure

Transbians don't usually use their penises afaik
>>
>>7510249
They do, they're not just open about it. I've personally know a lot of "trans"bian who admit they like banging women. All it takes is some booze and a party game like never have i ever or truth or dare.
>inb4 muh anecdotal evidence
>>
>>7507060
AGP is one of the two types of Transsexuals. Read the theory you're parroting.
>>
>>7510257
If I were drunk and somebody who I actually WANTED to have sex with, started unbuttoning my pants or touching me down there, I think I would start crying. Nobody I know wants to use that thing, but maybe I'm just naive.
>>
>>7510257
Yeah compared to all the "trutrans" who jack off on cam for guys or get their dicks sucked by chasers lol.
muh ancedotes > your ancedotes unless you wanna try to pull anything more substantial outta your ass.
>>
>>7510327
>muh facts!
Thanks for Correcting The Record!
$0.02 has been deposited into your JIDF account.
>>
Me:
androphopic transbian who were bi (but still thought that girls are better) in her teens, but then realised that she scared as fuck about males (and a bit hates them) and it is realy hard not to run away, even from ocasional touch or smth else. Realy hate this shit in my panties and realy want to do SRS...
>>
>>7510611
I can't even tell who you're parodying anymore.
>>
>>7507063
Why isn't this shit banned?
>>
Why is Cara so obsessed with transbians? Is it because not being attracted to men offends his disgusting stalker ass?
>>
>>7507029
fucking LOOK AT THIS PERSON
HOW CAN ONE BE SO PERFECT
>>
>>7507029

That is not true for starters, as sexuality is not gender. And just like how bring a natal female makes you extremely likely to be cishet, it isn't always the case right? Being transbian is the same. Besides, there is also the potential for partial feminization in utero. Life is not binary, to believe so is extremely reductionist.

All MtFs experience dysphoria, Transbians included.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.