[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick advice, lgbt. I'm a gay guy and I found a hot gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1483303194993.gif (613KB, 384x212px) Image search: [Google]
1483303194993.gif
613KB, 384x212px
Quick advice, lgbt. I'm a gay guy and I found a hot gay guy on grindr I'm considering meeting. He's not pushy and says he tests negative, only plays safe, etc. I only plan to go as far as oral sex. Seems other than HIV, you can't really catch any noncurable STDs from oral. Anything I should keep in mind? I'm a virgin with both sexes. I'm a bottom but I plan to be up front with my limits with him.
>>
>>7506130
You can still get herpes from oral
>>
>>7506180

What are the chances from any random encounter?
>>
>>7506212
Depends on if he has any active cold sores or outbreaks or has recently had any outbreaks
>>
>>7506220
Also on if you yourself get cold sores, they are competitive viruses. So you won't get type 1 and type 2 only or
>>
>>7506228

Huh. I get cold sores in my mouth a lot, especially on the inside of my cheeks. Get "acne" near the edge of my lip. Is that a form of herpes? Never had sexual encounters, again.
>>
>>7506237
Sores on the insides of your mouth are canker sores, not cold sores. Canker sores are not herpes.
>>
>>7506267
A huge percentage of the human population has cold sores dude. 50-80% of adults have herpes simplex 1. The significantly less annoying one of the two. If you have one form of the virus it prevents infection by the other form.
>>
>>7506305

... dumb question, but is there a way to get the better kind of the two to protect you from the other?
>>
>>7506305
Yeah that still doesn't change the fact that canker sores are not cold sores.
Canker sores have no known cause, cold sores are caused herpes.
>>
>>7506360
I got mine when I was a child. If you don't get cold sores its nice but in theory you'd just need a friend that you know has type 1 and kiss them, drink from the same glass etc. Kinda weird and I bet you should rather talk to a doctor about it.
>>7506267
I got cold sores in my throat and mouth at age 11. Couldn't bring myself to eat for weeks it hurt so bad. Not even ice cream.
>>
>>7506363
Cold sores are partially auto immune and are frequently caused by stress and dietary changes. The full mechanism is unknown.
They are also completely unrelated to this discussion as herpes can cause sores all over the inner mucous membrane.
>>
>>7506375
What did they look like? If they look like ulcers those are canker sores. Canker sores are thought to be caused by an autoimmune disorder.
I've never heard of cold sores appearing internally.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.