[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do late transitioners with no chance of passing have a socail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 3Y2sT7Q.png (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
3Y2sT7Q.png
1MB, 1181x1748px
Do late transitioners with no chance of passing have a socail obligation toward other trans women/the trans movement at large, to not transition at all? Is late transitioning inherently a vain and selfish pursuit?
>>
>>7505182
I'm not kidding, I'm going to actually kill you.
>>
>>7505193
Calm the T rage, hon.
>>
>>7505193
Do you hate cute catboys or are you just a really triggered late transitioner?
>>
>>7505204
stop reposting this shit thread you dumb fag, this board is full of the fucking hon/trutrans meme. you fucking trannies and your bitchy infighting make me sick.
>>
>>7505219
>infighting
late transitioners are outsiders to trans culture
>>
>>7505236
you're all trannies to the rest of the world, nobody gives a shit about your tranny factionalism, faggot.
>>
>>7505219
I haven't posted a thread in months you schizophrenic mong
You realize "Anonymous" isn't somebody's "handle" right? Perhaps reddit would be more your speed
>>
>>7505260
I've seen a thread with the exact same text as your OP here. There's no need to lie.
>>
>>7505342
yeah this thread has been posted multiple times.
>>
>>7505219
>>7505342
>>7505350

its always caraposter

the shitpost bot has been re-calibrated for maximum trolling potential

sorry guys the board will die soon
>>
nyaa~
>>
>>7505182
All mtfs are obligated to become femboy cum dumps. Even cis crossdressers are more valued than trans women.
>>
>>7505182
Atilla the hon here, I'm bringing all of you guys down with me whether you like it or not
>>
>>7505342
Hasn't been addressed in full yet tho
>>
File: weaponised autism.png (933KB, 700x765px) Image search: [Google]
weaponised autism.png
933KB, 700x765px
>>
>>7505342
>"""""""""""my""""""""""""" OP
seek help
>>
> Do late transitioners with no chance of passing have a socail obligation toward other trans women/the trans movement at large, to not transition at all?
I am a late transitioner and I chose not to socially transition, I just live as a man on estrogen. I think anyone who's an unpassable late transitioner shouldn't taint the movement with his hon-esty tbqhon.
>>
>>7505182
no, what would be in vain is the feeling of torture of not doing it sooner rather then let it pick at you each day until it subsides at death or transition.
>>
>>7505219
Welcome

>>7505236
>trans culture

No such thing
>>
>>7505182
Absolutely. There is no worth in a human being that is not beautiful.
Averages of Female and Male anatomy should be government regulated, and anyone falling outside the determined Female and Male facial and body structure should be given the only options of euthanization or transition if they meet the other genders requirements.
Twinks are not attractive; hons are not attractive; tomboys and dykes are not attractive. It is doing the entire human race a disservice to pass on bad genes.
>>
>>7505219
>implying its trannies who keep making this thread.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.