[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi LGBT, I'm a guy who sometimes identifies as bisexual.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hi LGBT, I'm a guy who sometimes identifies as bisexual. I had an experience at 22/23 where a gay guy convinced me I was gay and talked me into having sex with him while I was drunk. This fucked with my head as I still wanted to be with women. I had just left a dysfunctional relationship with a girl who had a kid and he had a kid who liked me, but the kid started doing weird shit around me that was also gay and I had the strangest boner. I told the dad and he freaked out, hugging me, shaking, and then went to yelling at me calling me a pedo. I explained it was unintentional and that id rather not see them again. I think this guy was a psychopath.

Anyway now I've been with my girl for about 6 months, living together, and we're pretty happy. Except I still have intermittent substance abuse problems. Several of my guy friends told me about past abuse, and I specifically remember times that I blacked out when my mother took me to various friends houses when i was little, presumably to visit but I suspect that with her diagnoses of bipolar and DID I wonder if she wasn't whoring me out under the guise of Christianity.

Anyway is it possible for sexual abuse to cause orientation questioning in the 20s?
>>
>>7504559
You're gay anon, just get used to it.
>>
>>7504559
Short answer, yes to the last question.
Long answer... HOW DARE YOU CALL HER "MYYYYY GIRL"! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST OOOOWWWWNNNN WOMEN!!!! FUCKING CIS MALE SCUM!!!! KILL YOURSELF, I HOPE YOU REALLY WERE RAPED!!! I HHAAAAATTTEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
>>
>>7504575

Can you elaborate?
>>
>>7504559
Sexual abuse can cause you to be confused about your own sexual being, unsure of what about you is the truth and what is it that was affected by the abuse itself
Get a psychologist who knows about this stuff to guide you and help you recover so you can safely know what you are and be at ease
>>
>>7504602

I have a therapist I've seen about 4 times so far. She refers to me as bisexual. But I dunno.
>>
>>7504595
You're gay, you're attracted to men. You want penis in you hands, in your mouth, in your ass. You're gay dude.
>>
>>7504575

My roommate who is trans says she does not get a gay vibe from me at all. My best friend who's gay says he thinks I'm not gay as well. I could be bi maybe? Is that why some old fashioned straight people dislike me and others like me?
>>
>>7504638

Don't project
>>
>>7504605
Then there is a chance you're bi but fear not there is nuance when it comes to these things things
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.