[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sweden the best place to live for lgbt people? Pros: >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (5KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
5KB, 1280x800px
Is Sweden the best place to live for lgbt people?

Pros:
>Individualist as fuck so no one cares if you're gay.
>Even if your family does care and wants to kick you out, you're not dependent on them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkhemmet

Cons:
>If you live in a ghetto it's just as intolerant as the middle east.
>>
Cons: too much shitskins who'd rather throw you from the top of a building
>>
cons: i live here and i'm miserable
>>
Cons: All the pros will soon disappear due to The Invasion of Achmed 2017
>>
>>7502845
Folkhemmet is dead and would only work under the same circumstances as back when the idea was formed. 99% ethnic homogenity.
>>
>>7502845
>is a kalifate a good place to live for lgbt ?
No
>>
>>7502845
Any western country is more or less equal to Sweden
Don't fall for the memes, it isn't a caliphate, it's not even the most Muslim country in Europe
>>
>>7502845
>>7502864
>>7502873
>>7502877
Is the immigrant thing really that bad? do you feel unsafe as a GSM person walking around in public?
>>
>>7502989
I don't feel at all unsafe. But I don't live in Malmö or a ghetto. There are muslims here but not enough to dictate the mood of the area. I can be out and proud if I want.
>>
>>7502989
It's all memes, except of course when you go alone at night, but that's hardly specific to Sweden or Malmö. Sweden's crime rate, even if it uses methods that make it seems way higher than most Europeans nations, is still inferior to America (4.6)
>>
>>7502845
are you fucking retarded? sweden is the worst, you have so many shitskins who are intolerant and they're taking even more in. if you really want to live somewhere tolerant move to california or colorado or seattle, hell barcelona, spain is more tolerant than sweden cuckistan.
>>
They're a country so tolerant they're importing the intolerant because to not do so would be intolerant.
>>
I'm not lgbt so I don't experience it personally but I work as a bartender and we have some muslim at least every weekend getting violent with someone that's lgbt in the club.

This is a night club in central Stockholm so not a ghetto pub. These things don't really get reported on by the news but most ordinary people see it fairly often.
>>
Sweden has declared being a male homosexual a form of misogynistic anti-islamic hatespeech.
>>
File: 1394500720694.png (303KB, 506x483px) Image search: [Google]
1394500720694.png
303KB, 506x483px
>>7503019
Do you actually live there or are you just spouting propaganda? Why should I trust your opinion over >>7503018 >>7503006 ?
>>
>>7503018
Sweden has the highest rate of rape in the world.
>>
>>7502989
Well there's an insane amount of rapes, beatings and murder compared to the past. But then again swedes themselves have such a low crime rate it's still not worse than most european countries when taken as a whole.

The places where immigrants have reached critical mass are fucking horrible though.
>>
>>7503051
>Count every individual incident of rape as a rape
>Have highest rape statistics in the world

Really makes me think. Clearly Sweden is less safe than a third world country.
>>
>>7503065
>>7503051
As >>7503066 said, Swedish crime stats are a bit different than most countries.

A women reports a rape but she decides not to attack the assaulter ? Counted as rape. And so on.
>>
>>7503097
Attack as in attack in justice, mind you.
>>
File: BLC-map-uruguay-PS.jpg (38KB, 400x429px) Image search: [Google]
BLC-map-uruguay-PS.jpg
38KB, 400x429px
Obviously Uruguay.

>Same-sex marriage legal nationwide.
>Equal adoption rights for gays.
>Gays can openly serve in the military.
>Transgender people can change their legal gender without a diagnosis, HRT, or SRS
>Anti-discrimination laws fully cover LGBT people.
>MSMs can donate blood.
>No shitskins, unlike the Caliphate of Europe.
>>
>>7503686
>>Transgender people can change their legal gender without a diagnosis
This is not a good thing
>>
>>7502989
Only when one of them calls me a faggot in public
>>
>>7503686
>No shitskins
Are you stupid? They're all "shitskins" there.
>>
>>7503035
And I bet most of the music you play there is 'HARAM' and wouldn't be surprised if they tried sneaking into the women's bathroom.
>>
>>7503686
>No shitskins

You are literally shitskins, though.
>>
>>7502845
not anymore because of muslims
>>
>All these people yapping about muslims
You're at a bigger risk of getting the teeth beaten out of you courtesy of a upset and drunk football fan on his way home from the game than riling up some poor immigrant by mere existing.

Anyway, as far as actual help goes... Trans stuff varies gravely across the country, but in general help is slow. You'll never pay more than ~200$/year for your appointments/hrt/whathaveyou, which is nice, but again, the process can be slow and the system is not equipped to deal with the amount of people in it.
>>
>>7502845
Quick question, do the people spouting out /pol/ memes like "le ebil country filled 99.9% of moslems who throw roofs" actually LIVE in Sweden.
>>
>>7503035
>I'm not lgbt so
>>
>>7505831
I do. The country is doomed to a rapid decline over the next few generations. Honestly, it'll probably be islamist in our lifetime. Jag vill flytta till Asien.
>>
File: harleypower.jpg (29KB, 400x421px) Image search: [Google]
harleypower.jpg
29KB, 400x421px
>>7505831
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
>>
>>7506014
>>7506076
This. Jag hatar det här jävla landet.
>>
>>7506092
>Jag hatar det här jävla landet.

That's why you have Nordfront.
>>
>>7503686
>Urgay
>no shitskins

yeah and argentina is white lmao
>>
>>7506076
In this time of media crisis, please refer to a more established, credible source.
>>
>>7506126
I'll admit the UN isn't a very credible source, but there is a link to their projections at the bottom of the article.
>>
>>7505831
It's fucked up, but less so than /pol/ would have you believe. Which is still pretty fucking fucked up.
>>
>>7506076
This study was made 2010 and the trend since then has been the opposite of what was predicted in it.

http://countryeconomy.com/hdi/sweden
>>
>>7505592
>>7505418
>>7506120

>Shitskins
>87% White European
>Among the highest in the Americas
inb4 Spanish/Italian aren't white

>>7505383
You got me, anon.
>>
>>7505592
>>7505418
>>7506120
>>
>>7506713
South american """""""whites"""""" are the niggers of Europe. See Argentina. They say they are white but they are mostly Italian. lol.
>>
>>7503019
>t. American

>>7505383
Yes it is. The only thing better would be to completely abolish ``legal gender".

>>7505831
Most are Americans.
>>
>>7502989
>Is the immigrant thing really that bad?
Migrants have positive birth rates while, whites who are the only ones who care about protecting your values, have negative birth rates.
You tell us.
>>
>>7506914
Yeah but the proportions are still all way skewed and also the foreigners will learn to embrace local values over time
>>
File: 1483373144389.jpg (33KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
1483373144389.jpg
33KB, 293x293px
>>7508964
>and also the foreigners will learn to embrace local values over time

>he thinks foreigners will not stop giving a fuck about local values once they reach a certain percentage where nothing can stop them

>he thinks its Sweden dictating values and not foreigners these days when you have police stations being shut down and relocated while more and more city blocks and ghettos all over the country are being proclaimed no-go zones

You have quite an optimistic outlook on the world, naive even.
It would be adorable if you weren't a grown ass motherfucker.

Those foreigners didn't come to this world to adopt local values, but to adopt local money, local greens.
They couldn't give a shit about your values beyond the ones where you are protecting them even after they have raped and pillaged you.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znN3Tm36Vt8
>>
>>7503051
Yes, but do not forget to take into account that rape in Sweden has much more meaning to it than in any other country. For example, pinching someone's butt can also count as rape in Sweden if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>7502920
Your country is just as bad Lilly. You pussy fucks elected a Fucking green as your president. Disgusting.
>>
>>7509403
Dont forget local pussy. Foreign Arabs and Africans know European women are stupid self absorbed sluts. They come here for free money and loose women . just fucking ask them. Europeans are the cucks of the world
>>
>>7502845

Just live in America. Not everyone's going to be nice to you, but society is generally progressing towards acceptance of gays, rather than intolerance. Every law making life tougher for gay people has been struck down by the supreme court, despite the supreme court being a majority conservative for the longest time. Unlike with Sweden, the people most likely to want to kill you, are a very small minority, who will be staying a small minority for the next few years at least. Moreover, you have a right to defend yourself from attack with a firearm. The Pink Pistols said it over and over, and I'll say it again here: Armed Gays Don't Get Bashed.

>>7503101

Prosecution is not typically referred to as an "attack".
>>
>>7509579
Your people care too much about other people's sexuality. If any of your children turn out gay you cry and scream and threaten to kick him out and disown him. If you're trans and they find your hormones they throw them in the trash, which is made even more annoying by the fact that you have to pay for treatment yourself because of Janice Raymond. And if you get arrested you're thrown into a men's prison to get raped.

I'd rather take a small chance of being killed over everyday stresses like that.
>>
>>7502845
I heard scottland is possibly the best place.

Sweden has shit healthcare, which makes the trans care even worse.
It's better than places like, the UK, and such... But it's far from some sort of haven.

You'll pretty much have to fund most of your treatment yourself, because either they lack the competence, or they just don't want to do it.

Norway may be a decent option, but at the moment they're quite behind on the rights.
>>
>>7509403
>falling for the "no-go zones" fake news meme
top kek
>>
>>7502845

Isn't Sweden part of the Islamic State?
>>
>>7502845
Canafag here, I want to visit Sweden and get some nice blonde twinks.
>>
>>7510847
Croatiafag here, I want to visit Sweden to get some rich blonde milfs.
>>
Hahaha good luck in Sweden fagbro! LGBT movement here love Islamists and doesn't understand that they want to remove all gays xd
>>
>>7509403
yeah refugees are usually more likely to be assholes and selfish but that's understandable, it doesn't mean they can't learn or that their kids can't learn

desu you're falling for propaganda, the no-go zones is a meme and Fox news is not a reliable source on European matters
>>
>>7506126
This. I've never trusted UN. Bunch of lying, corporate whores prepping us for NWO.
>>
>>7505831
>do the people spouting out /pol/ memes like "le ebil country filled 99.9% of moslems who throw roofs" actually LIVE in Sweden.
No, because I moved due to the insane PCism causing mass intake of herkaderks.

Helt sjukt när jävla Italien är ett bättre alternativ än Sverige, det hade jag inte väntat mig att växa upp till men vad fan gör man?
>>
>>7506713
>White & Arab
>>
>>7509575
>They come here for free money and loose women. just fucking ask them.
This tbdesu, the no go zone shit is obviously garbage but this on the other hand is 100% accurate.
>why did you come here
>free money and white pussy, Swedish girls are whores
This is also why Sweden keeps having a problem with immigrants beating their own daughters to death if they try to adopt Swedish culture.
>>
File: file.png (459KB, 834x642px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
459KB, 834x642px
>>7502845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja5zlGZRDc4
>>
>>7509563
A green who isn't a retarded sjw
Pretty sweet deal imo
>>
File: 1483453865198.jpg (204KB, 1080x745px) Image search: [Google]
1483453865198.jpg
204KB, 1080x745px
>>7502845
qt boys
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.