[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for coming out as transgender? Here's my sitrep.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nn895wwEZU1qjeyzso1_1280.png (662KB, 1280x1441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn895wwEZU1qjeyzso1_1280.png
662KB, 1280x1441px
Advice for coming out as transgender?

Here's my sitrep. I am 27 going on 28 and been thinking about visiting my family for my birthday in March. My dad knows but my mom doesn't and she's wound up visiting nearby for a wedding and plans to head back for my birthday. She was raised super Mormon and already thinks I might need gay (she sent me a pamphlet in being gay in the church.) I don't want to keep this a secret from her but I'm worried she'll blame herself for messing me up.
>>
>>7502049
Just have her know this was a decision YOU made and reassure she was a good mother (if you consider her to be one) If she is a super mornon, she will sadly take alot to comprehend what you're doing, and in the long run, only positivity and honesty can truly make her understand if she ever decides to.
>>
>>7502049
>I am 27 going on 28
>anime girl
please don't insult real trans women by associating us with your disgusting fetish. kthx
>>
>>7502357

I already knew this...it really is on me, huh?
>>
>>7502049
>posts anime girl
yeah ok dude whatever you say go back to r9k
>>
>>7502732
>>7502408

This is all I had besides personal photos
>>
I could use some advice as well.
>>
>>7502049
I'm sorry everyone is being an asshole to you. I honestly don't have advice though I haven't told mine yet.
>>
>>7502772
On this board, you will be judged harshly for any behavior that suggests you are not the truest of the trans, such as starting "late" or posting 2D girls. I'm not sure this is the right place for you.

Also nice Amaterasu.
>>
My advice is to forget your mom existed

Even my dad who is super jack Mormon at this point (well, he plays Facebook slots) can't get over the indoctrination and will place his fragile narcissistic ego above loving his child.

My mom is dead, I provided so much care and compassion and did the difficult/demanding things that were necessary for her to maintain dignity while taking far too long to die. I really don't understand why I did. I got nothing more than token "thoughtful" comments and my mom still resented the fuck out of me, especially once her liver was fucked up enough she forgot to pretend she liked me.

Just stop giving a duck and be you. Your parents will destroy you instead of let you live.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.