[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate a lot about being transgender. i will never feel normal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: chiefkeef.jpg (90KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
chiefkeef.jpg
90KB, 612x612px
i hate a lot about being transgender. i will never feel normal, and i will never be treated like a normal person by most everyone. nobody gives a fuck about anything i go through, not my family not my small handful of friends. i have no mouth, and I must scream. i can smoke all the weed, listen to angry loud music, smash all the glass objects, go to the psych ward, lash out at everyone, post mean things online, but nothing changes. Is it time to commit an atrocity of some sort? will they have heard me then? nobody fucking hears nobody fucking cares
>>
i just wish i had a shoulder to cry one so i wouldn't have these thoughts about ending all the fuckery
>>
File: tumblr_lra9jwGlaY1r2hyjbo1_1280.jpg (203KB, 1024x984px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lra9jwGlaY1r2hyjbo1_1280.jpg
203KB, 1024x984px
bump
>>
File: 798979.jpg (57KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
798979.jpg
57KB, 480x640px
>>7501396
If you think that's bad, try being born trutrans and being trans your whole life instead of making the choice to be it later.
>>
File: 1471237811923.jpg (19KB, 500x281px)
1471237811923.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
>>7501396
Sometimes it's sad knowing you could never be one of "the normals." But then, you're also not restricted by that small little box anymore. You have the opportunity to explore what it means to be yourself outside of the strict stereotypes and archetypes people so often feel tethered to for fear of not being seen as "normal." And even most "normal" people may seem as such superficially, but everyone's a weirdo on some level.

It's never time to commit an atrocity. That won't solve being lonely, and it's a shit way to find people who you can connect with. I suggest you seek out a good therapist you feel comfortable with to discuss this stuff, and seek out groups, clubs (the regular kind not nightclubs), and resources both online and off with people who share your hobbies, interests, and worldviews. 4chan is filled with sadists and edgy sociopaths. This is a poor place to vent or find help from. If you need to get things off of your chest, I suggest a diary or journal, maybe even a blog.
>>
>>7501536
post your addy if you live in washington and imma kill u

>>7501570
thank you for the kind reply stranger, but im still full of bile
>>
>>7501624
stop the T rage, hon
kay?
>>
>>7501396
go listen to chief keef mixtape
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.