[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my boyfriend and I are both tops. We've pretty much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_663-1463549928264-576684904.jpg (91KB, 588x787px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_663-1463549928264-576684904.jpg
91KB, 588x787px
So, my boyfriend and I are both tops. We've pretty much concluded that neither of us enjoy receiving anal penetration, and so we aren't going to be doing it anymore.

We discussed ways to make our sex life work, and he suggested the possibility of an open relationship in a strictly sexual sense. He actually told me that if i didnt want him to, he wouldnt sleep with anyone, but that i still could. He seemed prrtty intetested in the idea of mr sleeping with other people. He said it sounded hot.

My question is, as far as relationships are concerned, is this really tricky territory or can it work? Should i do it? Or am i staring into an abyss of regret and i just don't know it?
>>
>>7501290
Just do it Greek style.
>>
It can work, it's not tricky at all. It all comes down to communication.

I don't think abstaining from it will be the solution in the longterm. I'm not saying you two should be taking dicks now, but sorting something out like a bottom to share, or two bottoms.
Or just getting over your fucked up ideals of what a top and bottom is and just enjoy each other's bodies.

Oh, and "He actually told me that if i didnt want him to, he wouldnt sleep with anyone, but that i still could." is sketchy as fuck. But he might just be into cuckold shit.
>>
>>7501290
It's over
>>
>>7501290
Go for it. It's either that or both of you end up sexually repressed and grow to hate each other and break up anyways.

So it's either risk fucking other people with a chance of ruining your relationship, or just flat out ruin your relationship. There's no reason not to give it a shot.
>>
>>7501348
>fucked up ideals of what a top and bottom

Lol, is this the new social justice frontier? Crushing sexual position roles instead of gender roles?
>>
>>7501290
I don't have anything useful to add but god, Roadhog is hot
>>
>>7501379
no it's just so funny that you claim to love someone so much but you don't actually want to do anything sexual with them outside of your very narrow box of what's acceptable
like what's so bad about taking a dick once for your man?

it doesn't matter anyways, there is no love, the relationship is doomed - lack of communication and insecurity is CLEARLY rampant.
>>
>>7501348
I've considered that, maybe finding a third to fool around with in that way.

Its not really that we have any specific ideals about tops or bottoms, we just don't enjoy anal penetration. It doesnt feel good to me. I don't like the feeling and he doesn't seem to either. I personally find it to be very masculine on the bottoms behalf. (Perfect dream=powerbottom for me.)

Yeeeeeaaahhh. That did kind of stand out to me. I didnt know what to really think about that; but likr you said, maybe he does have a cuckhold thing. We've been together for two years now, so i like to think i can trust his word and all that, but that still kind of caught me off guard and i had to think about it.
>>
>>7501389
Riiiight?
>>
>>7501379
Anon is right, though. The idea of a top or bottom is all in your head. Some weird fucked up attempt to mimic hetero behavior in order to normalize what you're doing. But not long from now you're going to be in a promiscuous open relationship, just like everyone expected. Shit like this is why people don't believe in gay love.
>>
>>7501392
It isn't that we haven't done it before; we have. Neither of us really enjoys it though, so why keep doing something neither of us enjoys? You can tell if tje person yours screwing in the butt likes it, and if they dont like it its kind of hard to enjoy the fuck all that much. (Unless you're into rapey shit i guess.)
>>
>>7501412
I suppose that is a pretty valid point. I'd like to clarify though, i don't mean Top and Bottom as in a more masculine or more submissive partner. I just meant it as in actually enjoying getting penetrated and not enjoying it. (Top = Doesn't like it in the butt. Bottom = Does like it in the butt. )
>>
>>7501392
If you don't enjoy taking dick, you don't enjoy taking dick. Obviously they've both tried it and neither enjoys recieving.

>it doesn't matter anyways, there is no love, the relationship is doomed - lack of communication and insecurity is CLEARLY rampant.

Are you fucking dumb? He just explained how he and his man had a discussion about how their sex life isn't working for either of them and they need to do something differently. That's EXACTLY what communication in a relationship is. And how do you possibly know if they love each other or not? They're trying to work out their problems and keep their relationship going. Obviously they fucking hate eachother. durr.

All in all, you're a dumb cunt and you should fuck off.
>>
>>7501423
Okay, I was a bit harsh. I suppose the question is, can the two of you thrive sexually without anal sex? Are you satisfied as long as you get your release--if you're using your hands, sword-fighting, slipping it between each other's thighs? Does that work? Can you sleep at night without having destroyed some malnourished twink's boipucci?
>>
>>7501412
>The idea of a top or bottom is all in your head
Yes, preferences tend to come from whether or not my head responds positively or negatively to an experience or not. For example:

>Take it in the ass
>Don't like it
>Give it up the ass
>Love it
>I prefer to be on top during sex

Seriously, it's as simple as that. Your argument is as stupid as "Everyone is actually bisexual, straight and gay are all in your head."
>>
>>7501290
The solution is to get a bottom bitch to share
>>
>>7501432
No, i feel that you had valid points. No need for apology. We may or may not be able to do that.

Im relatively satisfied, i think, but i am also very interested in the aspect of still having anal sex. He's the first boyfriend I've ever had, and the only person that I've had sex with. Sufficed to say, i am still heavily interested in the prospect of still havkng sex in that way. Never tried the thing with the thighs, though we have done some hotdogging before.

Also, your description of the boipucci made me chuckle, though, my boyfriend and i fall under the bear category.
>>
>>7501466
Bingo. Find a third you like a lot, both of you date him.
>>
find a cute third femboy to both fuck daily
>>
>>7501290
As long as you two communicate about any problems and doubts you may have about the ordeal, it should be alright. It seems you two trust eachother enough
>>
>>7501290
>both tops
This is what happens when you're masc4masc
>>
>>7501290
You two could bring someone in and have three some. You should get regular checkups if you're going to be in an open relationship
>>
>>7504662
lol, no. They just got really unlucky.
>>
>>7501323
This.
Just... frot each other... It comes with and AIDS free guarantee too, plus you get to merge the sensual and emotional aspects of the relationship, rather than segregating them with an open one...

At least give it a go...
>>
My bf of 5 years and I have an open relationship partially for similar reasons. I am not at all "dom", more a passive dude who tops. He likes sex to be more aggressive sometimes. I'm terrible at role play, and I generally find trying to be dom exhausting, and unsexy.

We have a healthy sexual relationship but I am more than happy if he explores other important aspects of his sexuality with people he trusts and are actually into it. It goes both ways and I definitely have interests he simply does not respond to either.

An open-relationship doesn't mean trolling Grindr every day, but it does mean no one has to repress aspects of themselves just because of some lame interpreted superiority of monogamy.
>>
>>7506123
Why are you with your bf? What do you do for each other?
>>
>>7501389
this desu

>making tracer the gay character
>not just confirming roadrat
>>
Your bf is a cuck
>>
>>7501389
He's that one THICC guy you can't get your eyes off of
>>
Be one of those creepy older couples looking for "a third".
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.