[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst sex you've ever had? I once tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Lubrication.jpg (32KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Lubrication.jpg
32KB, 728x546px
What's the worst sex you've ever had?
I once tried to fuck someone while holding them up but I'm not very strong so I dropped them on the floor and they landed on one of my Xbox controllers. They never even replaced it even though, technically, they broke it.
>>
Why should they replace your shit when you're the one who dropped them? That sounds like it hurts you should have given them something instead.
>>
File: 1480977202984.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480977202984.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>7501085
I've never had sex.
>>
>>7501157
But it was their ass that broke my controller.
>>
File: smug nikki 2.png (2MB, 1038x1394px) Image search: [Google]
smug nikki 2.png
2MB, 1038x1394px
>>7501166
This, I totally never have either.
>>
>>7501244
you sound like a shitty fucking boyfriend
>>
lets see,

there's the ex with a tiny/painful vagina. We were together five years and it hurt for her every time she wasn't drunk. she got real good at head by the end of that relationship tho.

there was the trans girl that called me "daddy" when she came and said "i did that for you" which fucked my boner all up, because I am definitely not about that daddy fetish shit.

there was a one night stand with a girl who never came and then must have been on her period because there was definitely a spot in the bed the next morning. that whole situation was awkward as hell, but it was mostly just because we were both shy and wanted to fuk.

there another trans girl who wasn't out yet that was identifying as nonbinary and she had a thicc cock but couldn't make me cum and then fell the fuck asleep in my bed. I had to kick her out of my house bc i was 1000% not feeling it.

I haven't had a ton of sex, but I've definitely had some bad sex.
>>
>>7501085
>I left the controller on the fucking floor
>I decided to hold someone over said controller while I fucked them
>I dropped them because I don't fucking lift
>It's their fault

You sir, are a fucking cunt.
>>
>One instance of getting raped. Outside, anally and him doing oral on me.
>Once where the guy had a meltdown after we had sex because he was expecting more of a tomboy girl and I was not and he freaked himself out thinking he was gay. I comforted him awkwardly for a moment but he nearly started crying and for my own sanity and dignity I scooted out

Trans guy btw
>>
>>7502034
>I dropped them because I don't fucking lift
Fuckin true. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>7502735
>expecting more of a tomboy girl
Lmao these people exist?
>>
>>7502803
On craigslist, they sure do.

Idk, he was actually a nice person but that whole scene was just unfortunate. I guess he acknowledged that he saw me as a guy through his alarm about his sexuality, even though he'd been fucking me in the vagina not 5 minutes previously.
>>
>>7501085
omfg they dont owe u money u jackass
>>
File: 1480712879493.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480712879493.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>7502825
>even though he'd been fucking me in the vagina not 5 minutes previously
>put dick in vagoo
>"omg i am gay!" D:
>>
I had sex once with a guy 18 y.o. who had some sort of tumor in his balls. We met online and he said they were really swollen and I thought that might be kinda hot. However his balls was basically one giant ball the size of a large watermelon, no kidding. The penis wasn't even visible because of all the swelling. I was grossed out when I saw it and it smelled bad too. I've spent like two hours just talking to the guy about him and his disease, chilling because there was no way for me to get erect. Finally I managed to give him pleasure for like 5 minutes, I was top of course. He was really thankful, although he knew I was grossed out. Anyway, we didn't meet again. I wish I didn't find it so gross and would be his friend.
>>
havent had my dick sucked in 5 years, im bi but keep meeting dud roots.
had some amazing sex but only if I have to do all the work.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.