[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 1 hour to convince me Homosexuality or anything near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0924.jpg (89KB, 567x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.jpg
89KB, 567x633px
You have 1 hour to convince me Homosexuality or anything near to the sort isn't unnatural and perverted and does benefits society.
>>
>>7500123
It cuts people out of the gene pool without killing them
>>
>>7500123
>unnatural
It happens. So... that by definition is natural. Other species do it too. It doesn't benefit reproduction so not ALL species do it but then again humans don't have a reproduction problem.
>benefits society
More men than women. More gay men means fewer men competing for women. You might actually have a chance of getting laid.
>>
>>7500134
>It happens.

Unnatural
Adjective
"Uncontrary to the ordinary course of Nature; abnormal."

Just because it happens doesn't mean it's natural.

>More men
How the fuck is that beneficial?
>>
>>7500134
Also

>Other species do it too.

Yeah, to REPRODUCE. Not because they are perverted mongloids who starve for sex.
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 426x118px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 426x118px
you forgot to include protip you can't faggot, try harder
>>
File: cSP98.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
cSP98.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
"and perverted"
How the fuck does being gay = pervert?
Go back to /b/
>>
>>7500190
I dunno maybe because you fucking revel in pleasure you degenerate?
>>
>>7500209
Heterosexual men and women revel in pleasure when having sex. Does that make them perverted you fucking idiot?
>>
videogames don't benefit society better ban them
>>
>>7500229
That's pretty minuscule compared to literally not continuing on your own people.
>>
>>7500123
Homosexuality doesn't benefit society, but doesn't harm society either. Especially if it's males who are gay, because they don't matter that much for reproduction anyway, men are expendable.

It's just a waste of time and money to bother firing up the gas chambers for them.
>>
>>7500244
T H I S

Himposter strikes again with the dubs.
>>
>>7500152
Okay, then what if it's unnatural?
Does age of consent bother you? No other species has that
Does electricity harvesting bother you too?
>>
>>7500243
There are 8 billion of us making more is actually worse
>>
>>7500152
It happens in the ordinary course of nature you fucking retard.
>>
>>7500169
>perverted mongloids who starve for sex
You mean men? You should be a misandrist, not a homophobe.
>>
>>7500123

Homosexuals are disproportionately represented as the cultural and mathematical geniuses of any society. Hitler killed them. Hitler also lost the war. Maybe he should've asked for some war advice over a cup of twink cuddle session.
>>
>>7500169
>other species engage in homosexual acts to reproduce
Wut
>>
>>7500276
It's true. I'm not at my computer so I don't have the specific pictures to illustrate my point but many species have alpha males who depend on beta homosexual males to entertain females enough to have sex with the alpha.

That's just one specific species, there are plenty more where homosexuals are vital to society and pretty much every species has homosexuals occur to some extent.

It's as natural as breathing.
>>
>>7500123
>not unnatural
to have gay sex, men are required to get an erection.

>benefits society
homosexuals from either gender are more likely to not contribute to over population, tend to be more productive at their lines of work and sometimes provide a home and education to adopted children.
>>
>>7500123
I give a Real good beejay

but yeah, we're not any more or less productive than anyone else
other than reproduction, you got us beat on that, but the planets over populated anyway
>>
>falling for the reproduction meme

Zapffe and Benatar would like to have a word with you
>>
File: faggot logic.jpg (191KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
faggot logic.jpg
191KB, 968x1998px
>>
>>7500123
>unnatural
It exists in nature, ergo it is not unnatural.
>perverted
That's just your subjective shit.
>benefits society
According to?
Lefties find the right a blight on humanity.
Righties find the left a blight on humanity.
Both claim they're completely right.
Both are completely wrong.

You have one hour to come with a valid idea on what you consider to "benefit society" and why you think that way.
Also I want to see it supported by facts.
Actual facts not you usual half truth construct.
>>
File: o5z1wIJ.jpg (33KB, 531x637px) Image search: [Google]
o5z1wIJ.jpg
33KB, 531x637px
>>7500123
>/pol/babby trying to b8 /lgbt/
fuck it these aren't even good arguments

>unnatural
occurs in nature, by definition its natural
>perverted
completely subjective, some cultures think having multiple sex partners is perverted
>does benefits society
gay uncle theory; at worst its completely benign
>>
>>7500123
Homosexuals are happier and more productive if they don't have to hide their sexuality so that's a clear benefit to society.
Also if they're all in same sex relationships then they won't procreate so the homsexuality genes
won't be passed on which will result in fewer faggots down the line.
I really don't see what the problem is.
It's a win win for everybody
>>
File: R25.png (99KB, 338x285px) Image search: [Google]
R25.png
99KB, 338x285px
>>7500123
>>
I know right why are these faggots so fuckin retarded baka
>>
>>7500123
It occurs in nature, therefore it is natural.
>>
>>7500209
That's entirely natural though, what's unnatural is to avoid pleasure.

>>7500243
Plenty of videogamers would rather play video games rather than seek out a relationship.

>>7500365
>Gays is one person
>>
>>7500123
We're literate for one
>>
>>7500123
Go away phoneposter.
>>
>>7500123
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DON'T DO STUFF I DON'T LIKE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT HURTS MUH FEE FEES
The alt-right/fascists are an SJW-tier group filled with whiny faggots who make the right-wing look like a bunch of sensitive bitches.
>>
>>7500123
Naturalistic fallacy is indeed a fallacy. If you believe fallacies are a good basis for rational opinions, I don't know what else to tell you. Enjoy your populist fervor I guess?
>>
>>7500244
this x100
>>
>>7500169
...did you really just say that other species engage in gay sex to reproduce?
>>
>>7500123
Right...cause heterosexuality has created some fine people in the world...people who actually are capable of compassion and love, who actually become something more than the "everyday person" working from 9-5 and getting home in time just for the news, have dinner, and put the kids to bed, who grow up and do the same exact thing.

At least homo's are living the way they want, not by someone else's standards. Homosexuals are more homo sapian, than the typicals I'm just sayin'. Fucking robots. "Follow leader...beep...kill targets...kill."
>>
>>7500243
Video games cause people to become human failures and destroy relationships. And they affect way more than 2-5% of population.
>>
File: delet this in spanish.jpg (13KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
delet this in spanish.jpg
13KB, 480x358px
>>7504129
DELET
>>
>>7504042
"We are everyday robots" - Damon Albarn
>>
>>7500123
you edgy faggots are worse than sjws or whiny trannies, nobody owes you an explanation or cares about convincing you. unless this is bait, which it probably is, then i took it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.