[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people excited to say "fuck 2016" "it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 343434 (1).jpg (127KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
343434 (1).jpg
127KB, 1000x667px
Why are people excited to say "fuck 2016" "it's finally over" when 2017 is going to be worse

far, far worse.
>>
>>7497815
>2017
>More "migrants"
>More terrorist attacks
>More SJW crazyness
>More gay bashing
>More hons
>>
>>7497815
what was actually wrong with 2016? brexit far outweighed shit like david bowie and fidel castro.
>>
>>7497815
its a meme
>>
>>7498284
>Castro's death
>A bad thing
How?
>>
>>7498326
no that's what i'm saying.
>>
>>7497815
>2017 is going to be worse
This.
I literally cannot wait.
>>
>>7498326
it's a retard thinking brexit was any good
>>
>>7498819
>will of the people
>somehow a bad thing

globalists should be gassed.
>>
>>7498850
>>will of the people
So you think Hillary Clinton should become president of America this year?
>>
>>7497819
That's where he comes in.
>>
>>7499111
the majority of voters chose brexit
only 48% chose hilary
>>
>>7499180
More chose Hillary than Trump though. So if Hillary being president isn't "will of the people", then Trump being president is even LESS "will of the people". If "will of the people" must be considered to have chosen one candidate, that candidate is definitely Hillary over anyone else.
>>
>>7499867
Didn't Bernie Sanders win the democrats popular vote? Surely by your logic that means he should be president.
>>
>>7497815
its only getting worse
but people want to hope
>>
>>7499948
Yes, but the point still stands, Donald Trump wasn't elected by the will of the people, but by the electoral college, that doesn't mean he is necessarily bad, but serves to show that sometimes, the will of the people is not the best choice.

P.S.: Mind you, I personally think Trump is either a liar who has been blowing smoke up our asses, or he's crazy and thinks that none of his plans contradict eachother, they're accomplishable, and they will also have the desired result.
>>
>>7500057
it was
despite entire media propaganda machine and corrupted elites working against him

and now shillary cucks are going to cry about the democracy being of a wrong kind since they didn't get to win despite all the manipulations and mass brainwashing they did
>>
>>7499111
Show some respect for democracy, fascist. The democratic system of America says Hillery is loser.
>>
>>7498819
>>7498850
to be fair, if the will of the people had gone remain then it legitimately should have been overturned.
>>
>>7499135
daddy
>>
>>7500057
Hillary didn't win the popular vote if you count the illegals who vote. We operate on an electoral college system anyways, the popular vote has never mattered and the loser of it has won the election 5 times in our nations history. MAGA
>>
>>7499867
>more chose hillary
Got a fact to bacj that up?

And dont meme me with russia rugging. Democrats wanted to let 10m+ people get instant citizenship for vites and had god knows how many over the last 8 years.
>>
>>7502881
>illegals won Hillary the popular vote
Source?
>>
>>7502952
>he doesn't know Trump lost the popular vote
Holy shit Trump voters are the most brainwashed and least informed group of people in the country.
>>
>>7499867
Most Americans don't know how the fuck the electoral college works and just assume it falls under the giant blanket of "democracy". They throw around terms like "will of the people" and "mandate" without a second thought.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.