[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck do I go if I want a femboy bf that will crossdress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Where the fuck do I go if I want a femboy bf that will crossdress for me?
The one /cuteboy/ near me blocked me after I smothered him with too much affection.
>>
>>7493572
>smothered him with too much affection
>not treating him like a girl
>not making him feel like he earned the affection by being a good girl
>>
>>7493572
you need to treat femboys/traps like shit if you want them
just bully them, show them their place
if you try and be some kind of beta orbiter they will be put off, they need real men
>>
>>7493599
But that's pretty much what happened. I figured out too late that I was pushing him away because he hated himself.
>>
>>7493572
I could crossdress for you, buy only if you're a masc bottom
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 500x720px
>>7493667
>>7493599
>implying all femboys secretly want to be girls
>>
>>7493680
I want that.
>>
>>7493680
I don't believe that, but my ex crossdressed on our first date without me asking so there's that.
>>7493676
I'm a big guy with a shit ton of body hair. I'm a top, but if you femme-dommed me I'd probably bottom.
>>
>>7493694
That and most of the femboys here ultimately ended up taking hormones and grew little boobies as a result.

They say it was just to keep pretty looks though
>>
>>7493694
>tfw no muscle top bf who love you so much that he agrees to be your sissy bitch cumslut
>>
>>7493713
Do you have a discord?
>>
id crossdress for you OP baka
>>7493572
>>
>>7493759
Add me Cbum#9339
>>
> I smothered him with too much affection.
Let me guess, that means you were actually creepy af and he made the best possible decision to bail out.
>>
>>7493754
>Do you have a discord?
No
>>
>>7493802
Nah I just told him I loved him when he told me he hated himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 730x1095px
>>7493824
He wants to be a girl, give him som Estrofem as a gift
>>
>>7493754
Yes
>>
>>7493875
>>7493768
>>
> The one /cuteboy/ near me blocked me after I smothered him with too much affection.

Weird. I know most cuteboys I have met, including myself, love affection and return it really well.

>>7493680

Not really. I crossdress and don't want to be a girl. What I like is the fantasy of getting bi and straight dick from it; and by making myself pretty. I don't do it often because I feel weird after a while and change back into boy clothes and feel good in them for a month at a time.
>>
>>7493802
We were going out for 2 months prior.
>>7493926
It's a different story when the person in question is depressed.
>>
Im meeting up with a cd/tv i connected to through craigslist tomorrow.

How do I minimize chance of catching any std? I was gonna get my dick sucked, fuck her, and maybe suck her as well.
>>
>>7495070
Meet up at a clinic before coffee.
>>
>>7493572
op, you really picked a hard combination
legit femboi's are rare, and most don't cd

and cds are mostly closeted

my protip is to look for andros who look good in women's sizes

>>7493680
i think being trans mtf would be a very hard life
>>
>>7496704
>think being trans mtf would be a very hard life.
Are you implying they want to be girls but are afraid?
>>
>>7499541
i'm sure lots of guys entertain idea of being girl, but going against cis and nature is cray
>>
File: eh.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>>7493572
>The one /cuteboy/ near me blocked me after I smothered him with too much affection.
You sound like a clingy beta so I guess never tbqh.
>>
>>7500009
They're already taking hormones and some are saving for/want surgery
>>
>>7493680
True. Some just love the feeling of being girly, but like being a boy.
>>
>>7500050
tranny pls
>>
>>7493572
What dating website do you use?
>>
>>7493572
What state?
>>
>>7502151
Minnesota.
>>7502132
I was on the /cuteboys/ map.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.